Tomatoes ( just passed their best) & Phoenix

DSC02805_2.jpg

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
Held by Mary

DSC02798.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seriously, the coolest ring ever! Such an amazing work of art.

And your SO looks like such a cool guy. I just love the whole "Johnny Depp" style, I wish more men adopted it and would wear smashing jewels like this ring, and yours, too. I have been watching The Tudors, and in that period all the men at court wore the most stunning huge gems. I would like to see a resurgence of that style so more men could wear stunning pieces of art like your two rings. I am mega jealous. I actually think my husband could rock a look like this and actually his natural inclination is to wear jewels, but social conventions/norms and all... meh I don't think he will. Its a pity because everyone could use a little beauty in their day.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have no words! It is just a spectacular work of art! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
mochi|1289099652|2757234 said:
That literally took my breath away.

+1

Lucky SO! :appl:

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
beautiful, incredible, original, unique, stunning, striking, incredible - I have more superlatives, but you get the idea ;-)
Klewis, I am so happy how wonderfully this turned out for you, it is such a generous gift for your partner - you are a better
person than I because I don't think I would have been able to hand it over!

It is striking and unique and nobody else - you can be confident - will be wearing a ring just like this, anywhere if you ask me.
As usual, Mike's and RDG's commitment to craftsmanship and detail shines through, it really did turn out wonderfully and
the addition of the 'dark clouds with the silver lining' were such an original and...well, fitting addition.

I hope you both enjoy this lovely work of art for many many years to come!!

regards
AJ :wavey:

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer_D|1289252005|2758624 said:
Seriously, the coolest ring ever! Such an amazing work of art.

And your SO looks like such a cool guy. I just love the whole "Johnny Depp" style, I wish more men adopted it and would wear smashing jewels like this ring, and yours, too. I have been watching The Tudors, and in that period all the men at court wore the most stunning huge gems. I would like to see a resurgence of that style so more men could wear stunning pieces of art like your two rings. I am mega jealous. I actually think my husband could rock a look like this and actually his natural inclination is to wear jewels, but social conventions/norms and all... meh I don't think he will. Its a pity because everyone could use a little beauty in their day.

Yes I agree, there is a social pressure that discourages men from wearing jewelry. Thanks for your comments :wacko:

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
LTP, Miss D - I'm pleased you appreciate it
Danny - Yeah, he is a lucky SO!

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
arjunajane|1289294434|2759000 said:
beautiful, incredible, original, unique, stunning, striking, incredible - I have more superlatives, but you get the idea ;-)
Klewis, I am so happy how wonderfully this turned out for you, it is such a generous gift for your partner - you are a better

It is striking and unique and nobody else - you can be confident - will be wearing a ring just like this, anywhere if you ask me.
As usual, Mike's and RDG's commitment to craftsmanship and detail shines through, it really did turn out wonderfully and
the addition of the 'dark clouds with the silver lining' were such an original and...well, fitting addition.

regards

Hey AJ - Thanks for your encouragement with this project and of course for pointing out that my dark clouds had a silver lining, you're a great gem buddy.:appl:

Shouldn't you be studying?

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
klewis|1289295936|2759004 said:
arjunajane|1289294434|2759000 said:

regards

Hey AJ - Thanks for your encouragement with this project and of course for pointing out that my dark clouds had a silver lining, you're a great gem buddy.:appl:

Shouldn't you be studying?

ack, darn you for reminding me....grumble grumble..

:lol:

You are a great gem buddy to have yourself..check your inbox ;))

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
:love: Spectacular!! :love: I love it! :appl:

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Like others have said, this ring truly is a work of art! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I am looking forward to seeing the detials of the creation process!

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
What en incredible, stunning piece of jewelry!!! :appl:

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
What a great piece!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow and W.O.W! :love: What an amazing work of work! Full credit to Mike. Can't wait to see handshots......

Zzz

Rough_Rock
Trade
the ring is amazing :love:
even the underside is lovely!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results