shape
carat
color
clarity

Yummy New Yellow Sapphire Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I have been offline for a while as I accepted a new job and moved to VA! So happy holidays everyone!

So here''s my big news! I just acquired the most gorgeous yellow radiant cut sapphire and found the perfect setting for it last night.
30.gif
I took these pictures with my cell phone, so I apologize for the quality of the pictures. I should have the ring back in about 2 weeks- gosh, that''s so painful to write! I want it now! But the good news is that the jeweler setting the stone is the same jeweler that Tiffany''s uses!
36.gif
Enjoy the pictures!

Hugs,
ulualoha

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Picture number 1....

2-1.jpg

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Picture number 2....

BA.jpg

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Last one! This one is my favorite since you can really see how yellow the stone is and how much sparkle there is on the ring!

CA.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back, and congratulations on the new job and the GORGEOUS new ring, what a lovely way to reward yourself! What an eventful time this has been for you, I hope you are really enjoying it!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your move and new job, how exciting! What a beautiful stone and setting...it is going to look lovely once it is all set!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its lovely! Can''t wait to see handshots!!

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/15/2007 11:02:22 PM
Author: DandiAndi
Welcome back, and congratulations on the new job and the GORGEOUS new ring, what a lovely way to reward yourself! What an eventful time this has been for you, I hope you are really enjoying it!

Hi DandiAndi,

Thanks so much! Yes, it is a very exciting time. I have to admit, I missed being near family so it''s great timing to be home right before the holidays! Of course the ring is pretty cool too! Thanks so much for your sweet comment! Happy holidays to you and your family!

Hugs,
ulualoha
1.gif

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/16/2007 1:46:44 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
Congratulations on your move and new job, how exciting! What a beautiful stone and setting...it is going to look lovely once it is all set!

Thanks so much Diamond*Dana! This move has been wonderful! I can''t believe I am going to write this but I have even been enjoying the cold- its a nice change after having sunshine and warm weather year round! I promise to post hand shots once I get the ring back....I can''t hardly wait! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

Hugs,
ulualoha
1.gif

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/16/2007 2:02:43 PM
Author: Maisie
Its lovely! Can''t wait to see handshots!!

Thanks so much Maisie! I promise to post hand shots as soon as I get it back! The anticipation is killing me!
26.gif
I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday! By the way, I love your avatar!

Many hugs,
ulualoha

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW, that is beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaautiful. Is this the stone, you purchased from The Natural Sapphire Company???

Linda

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! What a lovely treat and congrats on the new job!!!! OEC is old european cut
9.gif

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/16/2007 3:09:13 PM
Author: Linda W
WOW, that is beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaautiful. Is this the stone, you purchased from The Natural Sapphire Company???

Linda

Hi Linda,

Yes, that is the stone I purchased from The Natural Sapphire Company! They were a dream to deal with! I borrowed a few other stones to look at in additional to this yellow sapphire (one of the ones was the pink one from the other thread). Anyhow, I was thrilled with the yellow color on this stone- it''s one of my favorite colors. Thanks for such a sweet comment! I can''t wait to see it in the ring! The setting could not be more perfect to compliment the stone! Ring shots will be posted as soon as I can! Sending you many hugs!

ulualoha
1.gif

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/16/2007 3:29:18 PM
Author: Skippy123
Beautiful! What a lovely treat and congrats on the new job!!!! OEC is old european cut
9.gif

Hi Skippy!!!!! I have missed your happy posts! Thanks for such a sweet note! And thanks for explaining OEC! Your birthday present is so stunning! OMG! Congrats and happy birthday again!

Many hugs,
ulualoha
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2007 3:34:33 PM
Author: ulualoha

Date: 12/16/2007 3:29:18 PM
Author: Skippy123
9.gif

Hi Skippy!!!!! I have missed your happy posts! Thanks for such a sweet note! And thanks for explaining OEC! Your birthday present is so stunning! OMG! Congrats and happy birthday again!

Many hugs,
ulualoha
1.gif
Ahh, thank you friend! We missing having you around; try and visit more often. I had been wondering about you; glad to see you!!! Thank you!
Hugs from this end!!!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
My mouth is watering. It looks so yummy and refreshing...like a lemon drop. But you know the rules...photos that are visable are required. You must get us better shots. You must!!§

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Oooooooo, another yummy yellow sapphire!!! I cannot wait to see the stone set in that beautiful setting
30.gif
I will be looking forward to the final pics...
9.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like it will be just gorgeous!! I can''t wait to see it when you get it back!
36.gif
36.gif

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/16/2007 3:52:21 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
My mouth is watering. It looks so yummy and refreshing...like a lemon drop. But you know the rules...photos that are visable are required. You must get us better shots. You must!!§

Hi DKS,

Thanks so much! I am so excited I can barely stand it! I promise to post hand shots and all that good stuff once I get it back! I hope you are doing great! Happy holidays!!!

Hugs,

ulualoha
1.gif

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/16/2007 4:10:58 PM
Author: poshpepper
Oooooooo, another yummy yellow sapphire!!! I cannot wait to see the stone set in that beautiful setting
30.gif
I will be looking forward to the final pics...
9.gif

Hi Posh!

It has been awhile! I have missed talking to you, DKS, Skippy and the rest of the gang! I love your kitty! Is that your baby or something you found? Regardless, it''s adorable! I promise to post hand shots once I get sparkle of sunshine back! I hope you have a great night! Happy holidays!

Hugs,
ulualoha

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/16/2007 6:41:08 PM
Author: Catmom
It looks like it will be just gorgeous!! I can''t wait to see it when you get it back!
36.gif
36.gif

Hi Catmom!

Thanks so much! I must say I am drooling over your avatar myself! What a gorgeous ring! I am envious! I promise to post my new baby once I get it back! I can''t hardly wait!
36.gif
I hope you have a great night! Happy holidays!

Hugs,
ulualoha

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results