shape
carat
color
clarity

YuM! Introducing my DK OEC (1.16ct M VS2) RHR

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Your setting reminds me of a delicate snowflake -- very lovely!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!❤️

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you, all! It's here and it's delightful! Completely unlike anything I have and I think the setting really brings out the best in the M coloring of the OEC. It is so much more delicate IRL vs. the photos and DK's video. This was my first experience working with DK and it won't be my last! Great all around! Sadly, I had the ring sized at 6 and it spins like crazy when worn alone. :cry2: My ring size is a complete disaster though....usually 5.5-5.75 at the base, but my knuckles are huge and I swell like crazy, so I always go with 5.75-6. Fortunately, while I was waiting for the ring, I picked up some cheap stacker bands in yellow gold and I am totally loving them stacked with it! And by cheap, I mean many of the stones in the eternity band barely qualify as jewelry quality diamonds :oops2: I'll try to upload a videos later, but here are some hand shots for now. Thanks for all your kind words and especially to those who gave input on the CAD!

OECHandFar1.jpg OECHandClose1.jpg OECHandClose2.jpg OECHandClose3.jpg OECHandClose4.jpg OECHandFar2.jpg

Gabbycat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It so beautiful on you! Really a lovely ring. I'm guessing you won't get much done today from all the staring you'll be doing at your hand.=)2 Congrats on your new beauty.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
@Kaycee2018, you’re making me regret letting this stone go, lol!
But seriously, you did her justice in a way I never could. This setting is just lovely! So perfect for this beautiful center! I know you‘re meeting her/him/it for the first time. Hope she/he/it met all your expectations.

In any case, wear your new bling in good health!:kiss2::kiss2:

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Kaycee2018, you’re making me regret letting this stone go, lol!
But seriously, you did her justice in a way I never could. This setting is just lovely! So perfect for this beautiful center! I know you‘re meeting her/him/it for the first time. Hope she/he/it met all your expectations.

In any case, wear your new bling in good health!:kiss2::kiss2:

Yes, @maita13 ! She/he/it did meet my expectations...and then some! Thank you so much! This is my first OEC and I read all about needed to see the stone (ideally IRL) to know if you connect with it, but I think we are connecting quite nicely ;)2 I love how the completely different vibe. Hope your earring project with Sako is moving along.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this
Looks fantastic on you!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness!! It’s beautiful!!

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That's a beautiful ring and I love the facets in the OEC!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, this is a beautiful ring! Looks so pretty on you!! Enjoy all that sparkle!

H

Horsegirl76

Love it!

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
@Kaycee2018 Its a beautiful ring! its striking on you. I adore the two tone gold. old european cut are my favorite! May you enjoy in the best of health and happiness!!!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Holy hell! I’m crying over here, kaycee! Your ring is just stunning!!

It was your beautiful diamond that made it possible :kiss2: Thanks so much for enabling me ;)2

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! What a beautiful stone and I love the setting with the mixed metals! :love:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It reminds me of a lovely snowflake. So pretty!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a romantic ring! Glowing and feminine!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just realized I never updated this thread. I wasn't loving the way the outside diamonds were set (the diamonds felt disconnected from the halo and too prong-ey), so DK was kind enough to tweak it. I think it flows much better now and DK is a pleasure to work with.

OECAfter1.jpg OECAfter2.jpg OECAfter3.jpg

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
Just realized I never updated this thread. I wasn't loving the way the outside diamonds were set (the diamonds felt disconnected from the halo and too prong-ey), so DK was kind enough to tweak it. I think it flows much better now and DK is a pleasure to work with.

OECAfter1.jpg OECAfter2.jpg OECAfter3.jpg

Perfect!! Great tweak. DK is so great to work with.

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning piece and I absolutely love the faceting on this diamond!♥️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results