shape
carat
color
clarity

YuM! Introducing my DK OEC (1.16ct M VS2) RHR

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I recently decided to dip my toes into the world of OECs for the first time, thanks in part to all the beauties I’ve seen posted here on PS. I'm sure the monotonous life of COVID also contributed :lol:. When @maita13 listed her 1.16ct M VS2 OEC, it seemed like a perfect match for my project. The diamond went straight to David Klass while I worked with him on the setting. This was my first time working with DK and I cannot speak highly enough of my experience. We tweaked the CAD several times over the course of a few weeks and he was very patient and helpful throughout the process. I was looking for something completely unlike the more simple style of most of my rings…something romantic, with intricate details and two toned with a miligrain yellow gold bezel around the center stone to enhance its warmth. Using one of his previous settings as an inspiration, here are some screen grabs from his video. Will add some hand shots once it arrives.

OECFinalFront1.jpg OECFinalAngle2.jpg OECFinalAngle1.jpg OECFinalFront2.jpg
OECFinalProfile.jpg

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Holy WOW!! That is a stunning ring, @Kaycee2018!❤❤❤❤
Love the bi-metal choice, the halo’s intricate design, the shoulder style, all of which complement and somehow highlight the center stone’s beauty.
So happy it worked out for you! Can’t wait to see hand shots!!!

P

Petalouda

Your ring is gorgeous. Something about it reminds me of royalty. Congrats!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yummy is right. That is downright delicious!! Enjoy!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never tire of seeing a stunningly executed, unusual halo. This is beautiful! I am so excited for you!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous halo, looking forward to some handshots!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It’s gorgeous! Can’t wait to see handshots!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This is beautiful and romantic and just lovely :kiss2:

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Utterly delish! And I love the detailing on the shoulders. Looking forward to hand shots.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! It reminds me of lace for some reason! Enjoy your new beauty!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I wondered who got that gorgeous stone!!! Congrat's!!! She is beautiful! David is the best to work with isn't he?!
Your ring is the kind that just makes me think how creative can this person be? I love when it's unique and not too far out there. Your's is just dreamy. So romantic. I love it!
I think it was meant to be that you got that too die for diamond- your setting is beyond perfect for it!!! I know I will be back to see handshots!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring. The halo is so unique. Wear it in good health!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
It’s mighty gorgeous. The design is so unique!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How incredibly PRETTY! Such a delicate, feminine, delightful ring! Lovely workmanship and a perfect marriage of colors!

Congratulations, @Kaycee2018 - wear in good health!

H

Horsegirl76

Beautiful! What a perfect RHR!

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock
I love OECs. The lines, milgrain, shank and little diamonds around the outside really effectively add depth and interest to the center stone and surrounding halo. What a great ring for your right hand. Thank you for sharing pictures.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a perfect ring this is.... :love:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it’s turned out beautifully :kiss2:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
*sighs* It's so pretty:love:
I just love how the two tone highlights.

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
I recently decided to dip my toes into the world of OECs for the first time, thanks in part to all the beauties I’ve seen posted here on PS. I'm sure the monotonous life of COVID also contributed :lol:. When @maita13 listed her 1.16ct M VS2 OEC, it seemed like a perfect match for my project. The diamond went straight to David Klass while I worked with him on the setting. This was my first time working with DK and I cannot speak highly enough of my experience. We tweaked the CAD several times over the course of a few weeks and he was very patient and helpful throughout the process. I was looking for something completely unlike the more simple style of most of my rings…something romantic, with intricate details and two toned with a miligrain yellow gold bezel around the center stone to enhance its warmth. Using one of his previous settings as an inspiration, here are some screen grabs from his video. Will add some hand shots once it arrives.

OECFinalFront1.jpg OECFinalAngle2.jpg OECFinalAngle1.jpg OECFinalFront2.jpg
OECFinalProfile.jpg

Oh my goodness, it’s so beautiful!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I love it.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOW!!! Luvs!

cheers--Sharon

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I know this is going to be a ring I go back to and look at again and again. It is just gorgeous!! Perfect right hand ring and such a romantic setting. I can't wait to see hand shots.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such a cool setting for a gorgeous stone! I can’t wait to see handshots

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results