shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Pricescope reputation

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Wanted to send some more positive vibes your way risingsun, you''re a thoughtful poster. And Irish..you know you have a good rep, gal!
9.gif

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 11:28:09 PM
Author: Regular Guy

Rising Sun...what can I say. To me, you're always having something to do with the Princess Bride...
You know...I think I'm mixing metaphors, there.

for Princess Bride, surely Belle was there.

Rising Sun....I think that's Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Skippy, how did I skip you.

Well...that's enough for now...I've got a reputation to keep.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi
Date: 2/11/2009 12:38:37 AM
Author: SarahLovesJS
Wanted to send some more positive vibes your way risingsun, you''re a thoughtful poster. And Irish..you know you have a good rep, gal!
9.gif
Yes well said.

Sarah, guess what? My firiend that breeds Bichons won 2nd place at WestMinster with her male Jaxon. I wish I could upload pics... He was a proud little guy. He is related to RJ.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 12:44:49 AM
Author: Kaleigh
Hi

9.gif
Yes well said.

Sarah, guess what? My firiend that breeds Bichons won 2nd place at WestMinster with her male Jaxon. I wish I could upload pics... He was a proud little guy. He is related to RJ.

I just posted on your who''s who asking if you watched, lol! That is so cool! My Mom said the Bichons were beautiful. I will tell her for sure, tell your friend I said congratulations!
4.gif
Maybe I can retire one day (wow that''s going to be a long time from now) and breed and show Bichons I think that would be neat.
5.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 12:52:40 AM

Date: 2/11/2009 12:44:49 AM
Hi

9.gif
Yes well said.

I just posted on your who''s who asking if you watched, lol! That is so cool! My Mom said the Bichons were beautiful. I will tell her for sure, tell your friend I said congratulations!
4.gif
Maybe I can retire one day (wow that''s going to be a long time from now) and breed and show Bichons I think that would be neat.
5.gif
They spend more than they make, her husband works with mine. He is like this is killing me. But am thrilled for them. Ok sorry for the threadjack...
5.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 12:58:18 AM
Date: 2/11/2009 12:52:40 AM
They spend more than they make, her husband works with mine. He is like this is killing me. But am thrilled for them. Ok sorry for the threadjack...
5.gif

Oh man I could see that, I bet it can be so fun though at times. Anyway, ditto on sorry for thread-jacking!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Risingsun! You are kidding me ... I love when you respond to my posts. You are always so wonderful.

There are just so many PSers with great "reps"!
9.gif
Such kind and knowledgeable people who love and appreciate all things sparkly ... what could be better?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ah. I do remember one thing I''m known for...

...I''m the chick who took glue and rhinestones to her white satin designer shoes.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 1:08:06 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Ah. I do remember one thing I''m known for...

...I''m the chick who took glue and rhinestones to her white satin designer shoes.

Haha!
31.gif
I agree more with your earlier assessment as the go-to chica that knows the shoes!
5.gif
If I ever need shoe help I know who to ask that''s for sure.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 7:53:14 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Hahahaha!!!! My work will only be complete when ALL PSers own a purple/blue spinel!!!!

(Seriously, I'm addicted to spinel. It's bad. So everyone else needs to be too!!!!)

I'm glad you love it. That makes me really happy!!!
Hey Freke...........it worked on me, I've still to post pictures of mine but I loved yours so much I bought a gorgeous cushion cut purpley/blue spinel which I'm searching for the ideal setting.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/10/2009 11:36:25 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
Hmmmm . . . I don''t think I have a reputation. At least not that I know of?
emotion-40.gif

Maybe I need to get one! LOL!
9.gif
IG
yes you do...you have a reputation of not being "mind clean"
innocentwhistle.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/10/2009 11:38:21 PM
Author: risingsun

emotion-40.gif

9.gif
Oh, I think you may have one...a good one
9.gif
Aw, thank you Marian! That''s nice to hear. I aspire to be just like Miss Skippy when I grow up!
9.gif
12.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/10/2009 11:48:07 PM
Author: Linda W

emotion-40.gif

9.gif

Yes you have one. You are sweet, kind and....... SUPA GRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif
Aw, Miss Linda! You''re a sweet, kind Supa Granny too! And I loves ya! MWAH!!!
9.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 12:08:31 AM

emotion-40.gif

9.gif

Yes you have one. You are sweet, kind and....... SUPA GRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif
I agree, Irishgrrl you have always been kind, thoughtful and nice.

Linda.
Loves you. You helped me more than you know yesterday. Ash goes on Friday.

Ira,
I think the world of you. You are what PS is about. You are a true blessing here.

You didn''t want to mention Karl since he''s a guy, so I will. Karl, you do an amazing job on PS, can''t imagine how we would survivie without you.... We''d be lost for sure... You are one Kicken guy... hehe.

Risingsun,
wow, thanks, that means a lot. Right back at you!!!
Kaleigh, thank you! You have always been one of my favorite posters. And you have to promise never to change your avatar . . . makes me drool EVERY time!!!
3.gif
18.gif
30.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
9.gif
Thank you, Sarah! Our politics may be different, but I''ve always enjoyed your posts. You''re very thoughtful and articulate, and you seem like a very kind person.
1.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 2:14:08 AM
Author: Dancing Fire

emotion-40.gif

9.gif
IG
yes you do...you have a reputation of not being ''mind clean''
innocentwhistle.gif
ROFLMAO!!! DF, I guess that''s true!
11.gif
9.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 9:57:58 PM
Author: Burk
What an interesting thread, Upgradable! I totally think of old stones and projects when I think of you!

I agree with Tacori that there is a very nice group of people on PS! I can openly admit that I am addicted!

I personally doubt I have any type of reputation. I haven''t been actively posted that long. Funny (really ridiculous) story: I joined and then forgot I joined and continued to lurk for TWO YEARS before I tried to join again at which point I couldn''t because I already had an account and PS admin had to email me my username and password. Silly. Anyway, I mostly hang out in the mommies thread. I do dabble here and there in other areas and think I''m nice!
21.gif
Which is exactly what comes into my mind''s eye with you too! That perfect 2 carat oec that you wear!!!! Yum, yum, yummy!!!

That, and your BEAUTIFUL daughter!! She reminds me of my daughter who is now fifteen. You have so many amazing experiences before you!!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 8:28:22 AM
Date: 2/11/2009 12:08:31 AM

emotion-40.gif

9.gif

9.gif
I agree, Irishgrrl you have always been kind, thoughtful and nice.

Linda.

Loves you. You helped me more than you know yesterday. Ash goes on Friday.

Ira,

I think the world of you. You are what PS is about. You are a true blessing here.

You didn''t want to mention Karl since he''s a guy, so I will. Karl, you do an amazing job on PS, can''t imagine how we would survivie without you.... We''d be lost for sure... You are one Kicken guy... hehe.

Risingsun,

wow, thanks, that means a lot. Right back at you!!!
Kaleigh, thank you! You have always been one of my favorite posters. And you have to promise never to change your avatar . . . makes me drool EVERY time!!!
3.gif
18.gif
30.gif

Ditto to the part about Kaleigh''s avatar...love looking at that beauty, it is still one of my very favorites here!
30.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Miss Linda, you are one of the sweetest people on PScope. I do think of you as a mother type because you are so cute about all the sweet babies on here and one of the first to say something kind if someone is down. You are such a sweetie!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 11:28:11 PM
Author: risingsun
I wish I knew how to post multiple quotes
33.gif
I want to give a
35.gif
to the PS ladies who made my day:

Linda--I always love your posts. You are so supportive, as well
1.gif

Catmom--we weren't as much in the background as we thought
2.gif

Kaleigh--you have a special place in the heart of PS. Thanks for being here for so many of us.
Musey--thanks for your kind words. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.
EBree--I've enjoyed getting to know you! We seem to think alike...scary
3.gif

Canuk-girl--I always enjoy seeing you post on my threads. You are very funny
3.gif

Holly--we have our moments, don't we
2.gif
You challenge me to think before I post on ATW!
Haven--you are just an all around sweetheart. I so enjoy your posts.
Upgradeable--my fibro sister! We shall overcome! It's been good getting to know you.
Regular Guy--The Princess Bride!! How funny. It's Ellen's fault, you know. She recommended it. Now I look for ROUS's in my back garden
31.gif

If I've left anyone out, please slap me upside the head
3.gif
I'm in a fibro fog tonight...

I've had a very difficult day and came home to find so much positive energy. Way to go
36.gif
9.gif

And I always read your posts miss, though I may not respond. You are hilarious, in an "under the radar" sort of way. I love it. Yer pretty shmart too. To ignore you would be inconceivable!
2.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 10:44:23 AM
Author: steph72276
Miss Linda, you are one of the sweetest people on PScope. I do think of you as a mother type because you are so cute about all the sweet babies on here and one of the first to say something kind if someone is down. You are such a sweetie!

Thank you Steph and I feel the same way about you. I love reading your posts and hearing about your darling Andrew.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 11:14:05 AM

Thank you Steph and I feel the same way about you. I love reading your posts and hearing about your darling Andrew.
Steph, Me too
1.gif
35.gif
and seeing your pretty cupcakes

IRA, you were the 1st to help me on PS so thanks friend!

Iluv's thanks for thinking of me when you make pb&j, hehe love your collection!!!!
35.gif

Gypsy, love ya honey!

Linda and Kaleigh and Marcy, you are always so encouraging. thank you!

Zoe, yes, love fest, you are in it! hehe

Liz, yay for shoes

There are so many wonderful people here.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I am having some medical problems and am on a leave from work. I get a bit weepy from time to time. I really appeciate the feedback on this thread. The PS community rocks
36.gif

SarahLovesJS--I know we are on different sides of the political fence, but I look forward to reading your posts, too!
Regular Guy--it''s true that I am a Python fan, but a ROUS is a Rodent Of Unusual Size, found in the Fire Swamp
3.gif

Sparkalicious--you are always such a positive poster and I love to look at your bling
30.gif

Miss Ellen--you are one of the first PSers I got to know. I love that you get my offbeat sense of humor
2.gif
I think that you are a pretty shmart, yourself. I''m trying to work in as you wish, but it''s just not happening
3.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 11:08:45 PM
Author: LostSapphire
Date: 2/10/2009 8:13:24 PM

Author: MonkeyPie

Date: 2/10/2009 6:49:55 PM

Author: LostSapphire

1. Don''t know, and try not to care.

But LS, I adore you! I love your posts and I always look forward to them. Your ring is the one I think of when I think of PS, and whenever I see a sapphire stone surrounded by diamonds I think of you, too.
35.gif

Thanks MP!

So kind of you to say.

Your photographs are some of my faves! How''s that new camera workin'' out?

LS

I love my new camera, and best of all, I am getting a second one in the mail today! Expect LOTS of shots from me in the coming weeks ;-) Hopefully some sparklies, even if I can''t dicsuss what the stone is made out of...lol.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 11:18:07 AM
Author: Skippy123
Date: 2/11/2009 11:14:05 AM

Steph, Me too
1.gif
35.gif
and seeing your pretty cupcakes

IRA, you were the 1st to help me on PS so thanks friend!

Iluv''s thanks for thinking of me when you make pb&j, hehe love your collection!!!!
35.gif

Gypsy, love ya honey!

Linda and Kaleigh and Marcy, you are always so encouraging. thank you!

Thanks Skippy....you are so loved on here because you are just a bright ray of sunshine and can make anyone feel better! Thanks for being so upbeat and positive, friend!
Zoe, yes, love fest, you are in it! hehe

Liz, yay for shoes

There are so many wonderful people here.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
emotion-40.gif

9.gif
Oh. Now. Really. Being just a bit modest, are''nt we?
11.gif
9.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 2:13:26 PM
Author: HollyS

emotion-40.gif

9.gif
Oh. Now. Really. Being just a bit modest, are''nt we?
11.gif
9.gif
LOL! Holly, I luvz ya! Meet me over on the other reputation thread!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results