shape
carat
color
clarity

Your new fall favorite tv shows?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Right now I''m loving Modern Family and The Vampire Diaries. I''m really excited for V premiering next month. What about you, any new favorites? Any new shows you''re anticipating?

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Modern Family is hilarious!! I had to pause the show because I was laughing so hard when the son-in-law comes into the house saying "I''ve been in a plane crash!"

I also like Cougar Town. I''m not a big Courtney Cox fan but the supporting cast is terrific. Busy Phillips character is too cute and funny!

It''s so nice to have real sitcoms on again, not just law or medical shows.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Fringe and Glee. Fringe was on last year too, but I love it! So kooky.

And I''m so glad SYTYCD made it to fall! It was always a summer series, so that must mean others love it too.
5.gif

Did NOT like Trauma. Is V the show starting with Scott Wolf? That looks good too.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2009 6:03:49 PM
Author: somethingshiny
Modern Family is hilarious!! I had to pause the show because I was laughing so hard when the son-in-law comes into the house saying ''I''ve been in a plane crash!''

I also like Cougar Town. I''m not a big Courtney Cox fan but the supporting cast is terrific. Busy Phillips character is too cute and funny!

I really need to start watching this!! The commercials are always hilarious! When is it on?

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2009 6:06:49 PM
Author: sunnyd
Date: 10/23/2009 6:03:49 PM

Author: somethingshiny

Modern Family is hilarious!! I had to pause the show because I was laughing so hard when the son-in-law comes into the house saying ''I''ve been in a plane crash!''

I really need to start watching this!! The commercials are always hilarious! When is it on?
Wednesdays 9/8c abc

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
The only new ones I picked up were the following...

Glee - LOVE LOVE LOVE! Story of my life in high school.
Mercy - not loving it; the characters aren''t really likable for me. Probably going to drop it.
Trauma - it''s OK, probably will continue it, but not all that impressed.
The Cleveland Show - also not loving it, started because I like Family Guy, but will probably drop soon.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GLLLEEEEE!!!
Love it love it love it. But you need to not be easily offended since the characters can become stereotyped cartoons at times. So if you're sensitive to those kind of things, you might not find it so delightful. I think it's really hilarious though!

And of course, I still love Big Bang Theory.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love love love "The Good Wife"! Hands down my favorite show.

I was hoping Trauma was going to be good but I find that one totally ridiculous. These paramedics are out saving the world without a fire squad in sight. That does not happen in California. It annoys me.
The paramedics having sex in the back of the ambulance on the first show-EEWW! Please.....

I was starting to like Flash Forward but not so much anymore. Old favs NCIS and Medium

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Also a HUGE Glee fan...I actually am not able to get tv here and we can''t stream any of the new shows for free and it gets so expensive on itunes
7.gif
so I am really behind

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
The shows im watching right now
Modern family=fun
Glee=alot of fun!
white collar=really good,has future possibilities!
drop dead diva=really good even though its a chick flick type of show!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Another fan of Glee here, love that show!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
NCIS-LA

I'm going through a CSI/CIS/Cold Case phase -- none of it, not even CSI-Miami -- is too cheesy for me right now!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/24/2009 4:41:33 PM
Author: sba771
Also a HUGE Glee fan...I actually am not able to get tv here and we can''t stream any of the new shows for free and it gets so expensive on itunes
7.gif
so I am really behind

I''ve watched Glee on hulu.com for free, have you tried that site?

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
My husband hates watching network shows for some reason and because we tend to watch TV together a lot, I''m missing out on the new shows. We did want to check out Glee but we missed he first few episodes. We''ll probably have to watch the season when it comes out on DVD. The other show we want to get is Mad Men. We''ve heard it''s great.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Three shows that we got into last year were The Unusuals, Cupid, and the one with Jason Mara, Harvey Keitel, and Gretchen Mol. I forget the name of it now, but it takes places in both the present and in the 70s. Anyway, we haven''t heard that any of those shows are coming back but I hope they do.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Drop Dead Diva, but the season is up.

Glee, LOVE it!

The Good Wife, also excellent.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/24/2009 9:02:00 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade

Also a HUGE Glee fan...I actually am not able to get tv here and we can't stream any of the new shows for free and it gets so expensive on itunes
7.gif
so I am really behind

I've watched Glee on hulu.com for free, have you tried that site?
I think Hulu is going to start charging money soon
7.gif
(just read 2010).

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/24/2009 11:06:29 PM
Author: heraanderson

7.gif
so I am really behind

7.gif

That would be too bad but there are other sites out there too. Plus most networks offer full episodes on their websites.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/24/2009 11:15:21 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Date: 10/24/2009 11:06:29 PM

Author: heraanderson

Also a HUGE Glee fan...I actually am not able to get tv here and we can't stream any of the new shows for free and it gets so expensive on itunes
7.gif
so I am really behind

I've watched Glee on hulu.com for free, have you tried that site?

7.gif

That would be too bad but there are other sites out there too. Plus most networks offer full episodes on their websites.
That's good. I used to watch Hulu all the time because I could only tape two at a time on my dvr and now I have 4 at a time taping on ATT uverse.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
New Shows: I LOOOOOVE "The Good Wife"! AWESOME show! I''ve always been a big fan of Juliana Margulies (since her ER days), and I think she does a wonderful job with this role. I also really like "The Forgotten," which is on at the same time as "The Good Wife," so I usually watch "The Forgotten" when it''s on and watch "The Good Wife" later on Comcast OnDemand.

Old Favorites: "Medium," "Desperate Housewives" and "Criminal Minds"!
21.gif

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
+1 for Glee and Modern Family! Wednesday night is the time i get to hog the remote away from BF. =)

Cameron and MItchell from Modern Family made me love the show when i first watched the pilot. they''re hysterical! oh, and Ed O''Neill as Jay is fantastic!

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
I''m really liking Lie to Me.

Also Castle is great, this season had a bit of a slow start but its pretty great again.

sba771

Brilliant_Rock

7.gif
so I am really behind

Hulu doesn''t work overseas!! So depressing

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I teach in a community college so I''ve been enjoying Community.
I wouldn''t say it''s a good representation of my school, though.
2.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I adore Modern Family!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
the good wife is excellant!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I liked Drop Dead Diva too!

And I forgot to mention Three Rivers, which I definitely like more than either Trauma or Mercy. It''s close to home because I went to med school at the center that the show is based on (which incidentally looks NOTHING like the high-tech place with fancy Minority Report-style computer screens and stuff). With a few exceptions, the medical jargon and cases are pretty accurate. And organ transplants are just fascinating to me.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I love Modern Family too. I also watch House and Flashforward, but Modern Family is my fave.

kiett98

Shiny_Rock
NCIS-LA.
The Good Wife.
Glee.

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
Loving The Good Wife. Was never a Julianna Margulies fan before, but she''s great in this show.

Also tried to get into Flash Forward, but I''m not really liking it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results