shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
My little ouro band came and I absolutely love it. It's acting as my 'mother's' ring with the birthstones eyes. There is a crazy amount of detail, even on the little individual scales!
I love miniature things, they make me happy
I'm going to make a solitaire with one of my spinels to make a set with these little guys next year. Did I say I love it? I love it:love:
20221119_114644.jpg 20221119_114726.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I need more blings, like dangling earrings and bracelets/bangles!

DK :lol-2:

I was in a rush to go out, and shall provide more information.

I thought I have enough earrings, bracelets and bangles.

However, with the formal wear, I need longer earrings as the tops I have are collarless and suit longer earrings.

I have a pair of pear shaped Aquamarine and a pair of Petalite pears that I bought from AJS Gems waiting to be set into earring drops. I am also on the look out for more pearl drops.

I shall have some longer dangles to be make, either in earth-mined diamonds or LGDs, and some hoops once I have found the length and shape that I like.

As for bangle and bracelets, I currently have 4 earth-mined diamonds ones: a charm bracelet that I made myself; a single MRB bangle; a 6-stone carré cut ID style bracelet; and a tennis bracelet.

A new Greek key bracelets with paved diamonds in the 3 main sections will be arriving soon.

I would like to have more bracelets and bangles that I could mix and match and stack.

DK :lol-2:

chaitea

Rough_Rock
My little ouro band came and I absolutely love it. It's acting as my 'mother's' ring with the birthstones eyes. There is a crazy amount of detail, even on the little individual scales!
I love miniature things, they make me happy
I'm going to make a solitaire with one of my spinels to make a set with these little guys next year. Did I say I love it? I love it:love:
20221119_114644.jpg 20221119_114726.jpg

The detail is amazing, and the design is so unique! Love also your gold middle band.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
The detail is amazing, and the design is so unique! Love also your gold middle band.
Thanks :bigsmile: it's rather remarkable really, for such a small thing. The snake is from Ooza Jewelry and I'm entirely too excited about it!
The middle band I also love and is another Etsy find from Emma Krafft Jewelry. She has several great bands.
Have to say, Etsy artists have done me solid.

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
I am considering the Tiffany Metro discontinued ring (may buy second hand) but I am curious if A. its actually comfortable between the fingers and B. what is the prong style? Will it eat prongs of other bands? Does anyone have a close up picture.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just bought this. What a beautiful stone for a fabulous price! Am going to have a small pendant made to celebrate 40 years since I met my husband. <3

When we got engaged, we used my deceased mother's engagement ring diamond. So DH didn't actually buy me any diamond till years later. Then - just for fun and before the diamond obsession really took hold, we came across a company called Good Old Gold, and DH - just sort of testing the waters - bought me a delightful little K SI1 .32ct OEC. Ultimately, we put it in a necklace for our 25th wedding anniversary, which was made from my melted down engagement ring (which was incredibly flimsy and really couldn't be worn at that point), my melted down wedding ring - which had revealed to us that I am allergic to the nickel so often used in white gold alloy, and DH's wedding ring - which had snapped shortly prior to that. The K SI1 was perfect, as it was my first initial, and we decided that SI1 - 'slightly imperfect' - suited me to a T!

Fast forward a bunch of years and it will be 40 years in March since DH and I met, and we're back with Jon, buying this gorgeous K SI1 .8ct AV OEC for another pendant. I'm thrilled to own this diamond and it will be added to what I call my wedding necklace and our original little diamond. <3

And here's the original necklace with the .32ct K SI1, plus a photo with our remade wedding rings as well, which we exchanged in a recommittal ceremony in front of family and friends for our 25th anniversary:

Pendant 2.jpeg

Wedding rings and pendant_1.jpg

Pendant 1.jpeg

Last edited:

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
I bought a bunch of stuff from Bluenile the past week or two. Eeek... thankfully there were sales and I spent well within my small budget. :lol:

2 rings on the index finger; rubies and tiny diamonds in rose gold, and the bottom ring is also rose gold with various quartz. The chain ring is from etsy back in 2018 or 16 when I first found this forum. I think the rest were from last year's Bluenile sale.

20221128_145857.jpg

Rose quartz in rose gold with teeny tiny diamonds. Love this, it changes in every light.

20221128_145759.jpg

The trinity ring necklace on the bottom. Sorry I meant to take off the unmentionable item but the chains are a bit tangled in the back. I'll have to wear it like this until one of my kids help untangle them lol.

I love love the Cartier trinity but, alas, I don't have the thousands for it. This was $160 last Friday. It's hollow and light, which is perfect because I don't want a solid heavy necklace. I think I might have to find a new chain for it. Perhaps that would stop the tangled mess lol.

20221128_145703.jpg

I also bought silver aquamarine earrings (but they photograph like dirty grayish stones) and a pair of earrings that have "LO" on one earring and "VE" on the other earring. Very odd looking on. I might not keep them.

I wore it all today to pick up a red velvet cake for my son's birthday and my husband said it was a bit much. Lol But I don't care! Now I'm looking for rings in emerald, sapphire and amethysts. Or any stone in green, blue and purple. Next year of course ;)2

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
I bought a bunch of stuff from Bluenile the past week or two. Eeek... thankfully there were sales and I spent well within my small budget. :lol:

2 rings on the index finger; rubies and tiny diamonds in rose gold, and the bottom ring is also rose gold with various quartz. The chain ring is from etsy back in 2018 or 16 when I first found this forum. I think the rest were from last year's Bluenile sale.

20221128_145857.jpg

Rose quartz in rose gold with teeny tiny diamonds. Love this, it changes in every light.

20221128_145759.jpg

The trinity ring necklace on the bottom. Sorry I meant to take off the unmentionable item but the chains are a bit tangled in the back. I'll have to wear it like this until one of my kids help untangle them lol.

I love love the Cartier trinity but, alas, I don't have the thousands for it. This was $160 last Friday. It's hollow and light, which is perfect because I don't want a solid heavy necklace. I think I might have to find a new chain for it. Perhaps that would stop the tangled mess lol.

20221128_145703.jpg

I also bought silver aquamarine earrings (but they photograph like dirty grayish stones) and a pair of earrings that have "LO" on one earring and "VE" on the other earring. Very odd looking on. I might not keep them.

I wore it all today to pick up a red velvet cake for my son's birthday and my husband said it was a bit much. Lol But I don't care! Now I'm looking for rings in emerald, sapphire and amethysts. Or any stone in green, blue and purple. Next year of course ;)2

Is the necklace in between love and the bezel from DBL?

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
@ProfessorBling oh no that's the unmentionable (lightbox lab diamond). It's my fav necklace and I haven't really taken it off since I've gotten it. Probably why it's all tangled up with the bezel.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock

20221128_145857.jpg

20221128_145759.jpg

20221128_145703.jpg

Wow you did good!!!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock

20221128_145857.jpg

All your new pieces are lovely, but I adore the ruby and diamond band.
Gonna check out Bluenile to see if it's still available.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband gifted me with this beauty as an early Christmas gift the sapphires are so hard to photograph, and the diamonds sparkle it is a very heavy platinum setting DA2DEFDD-C38F-4258-8E63-0FFA68979699.jpeg

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Purchased my first preloved ring from SinCityFinds (0.39 ct center OEC in 18k WG). I wanted to see if I liked older diamonds and needless to say…I love it! It’s a sweet little ring I will use as a pinky ring - I am so happy with the way it twinkles!
C41DBDC5-EE33-4DAD-940A-3D2CD50C2E12.jpeg 380788FC-A715-4908-8988-C6C48E744315.jpeg 9304BCF8-DDF6-491E-97AC-853C0E7B09FD.jpeg 181AEB03-3A31-47C2-9D58-839C4961E5FC.jpeg

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
41376EFB-0BDF-4811-AA5E-3470F9F63A76.jpeg
Some auction finds! Local auction house has a couple fine art and jewelry auctions every year. These were smaller items so I got them pretty cheap. The smaller bracelet is 1.1 ctw ( larger bracelet not from auction ). The earrings are 1.5 ctw. I wasn’t sure about the earrings because my piercing must be on the low side but they are growing on me.

Attachments

• B80AD81F-1462-415C-8CF6-E6BFB1483CE3.jpeg
    B80AD81F-1462-415C-8CF6-E6BFB1483CE3.jpeg
    215.5 KB · Views: 37

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So I just got these....cyber monday itch, can't wait. I have been looking for something sparkly for everyday wear, seems like this is the best deal.

So I couldn’t just get one pair, but two pairs, a 1ctw in YG and a 2ctw pair in WG! I wish they have 2ctw in yellow gold, but that’s not an option. I am beyond thrilled with the quality and definitely the prices on these. They are super sparkly, and must mention the incredible return policy so I can test both out. I am allergic to WG but i have been wearing them the whole morning, so far no issue.

I think the 1 ctw is super versatile, perfect for work place or just any casual occasion. The locking mechanism needs some getting used to, but is very secured. I think they modified the design. For the price I highly recommend either one depending on your lifestyle.

B29C161C-9314-4EA6-A333-A9131D39BB54.jpeg

Attachments

• B1BC2799-8EB0-43F4-8E77-A39860703B88.jpeg
    B1BC2799-8EB0-43F4-8E77-A39860703B88.jpeg
    184.2 KB · Views: 24

SandraLynn

Shiny_Rock
So I couldn’t just get one pair, but two pairs, a 1ctw in YG and a 2ctw pair in WG! I wish they have 2ctw in yellow gold, but that’s not an option. I am beyond thrilled with the quality and definitely the prices on these. They are super sparkly, and must mention the incredible return policy so I can test both out. I am allergic to WG but i have been wearing them the whole morning, so far no issue.

I think the 1 ctw is super versatile, perfect for work place or just any casual occasion. The locking mechanism needs some getting used to, but is very secured. I think they modified the design. For the price I highly recommend either one depending on your lifestyle.

Wow!! So gorgeous. I wish I could buy nice earrings. I always loose one no matter what so I gave up.

SandraLynn

Shiny_Rock
I picked up this piece on clearance. I got so lucky. Sterling silver 1 carat diamond band. I only paid $50 the diamonds aren’t ps vendor quality but for the price, it makes a great right hand ring. A8049778-869C-413E-881D-6C83C05C3CDA.jpeg

Last edited:

ean

Brilliant_Rock

I know it’s incredibly hard to photograph, but by any chance can you send ear pictures?? So gorgeous!!

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I know it’s incredibly hard to photograph, but by any chance can you send ear pictures?? So gorgeous!!

Not a problem at all. Apologize for the horrible pictures as I have an old phone but the hoops do sparkle like crazy IRL. They are great quality, I love them, still trying to decide if I want to keep both.

when i have time I will add these to the Costco thread along with my other Costco finds.

DE7AD0F3-319C-4FAE-9961-AE6363AF06DC.jpeg

Attachments

• B0F44978-4F8A-4D11-8D6F-E98FE339D81A.jpeg
    B0F44978-4F8A-4D11-8D6F-E98FE339D81A.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 28

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Purchased my first preloved ring from SinCityFinds (0.39 ct center OEC in 18k WG). I wanted to see if I liked older diamonds and needless to say…I love it! It’s a sweet little ring I will use as a pinky ring - I am so happy with the way it twinkles!
C41DBDC5-EE33-4DAD-940A-3D2CD50C2E12.jpeg 380788FC-A715-4908-8988-C6C48E744315.jpeg 9304BCF8-DDF6-491E-97AC-853C0E7B09FD.jpeg 181AEB03-3A31-47C2-9D58-839C4961E5FC.jpeg

I LOVE pinky rings, they are so cute. I wear one every day.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results