shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much! Those came from Big Lots! We had a corgi years ago, wonderful little dogs.

Lady who lives down the street from me has one, Maddie. Cirrus, my show setter, is in love with her. He gets all goofy around her. It's adorable to watch. <3

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more, showing the milgrain on the head. The engraver doing my ring doesn't use a wheel. He does it all by hand - one dot on each side at a time to make sure it's absolutely symmetrical! Talk about something that would drive you out of your mind!!

IMG_3452.jpg

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
One more, showing the milgrain on the head. The engraver doing my ring doesn't use a wheel. He does it all by hand - one dot on each side at a time to make sure it's absolutely symmetrical! Talk about something that would drive you out of your mind!!

IMG_3452.jpg

Can you imagine forgetting the count and having to count again all over ?!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been admiring the work of this jeweler on Instagram. He hand carves everything from wax. The other day he posted a handcarved "baguette" eternity in 14k white gold. I contacted him, actually talked to him on the phone... and he's making one for me. I just think it's uber cool that he carves out faceted metal and it looks like diamonds. Can't wait to get this!

Omg hes one of my favorite artists!!! I've been trying to figure out what to buy from him. Cant wait to see your band!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Omg hes one of my favorite artists!!! I've been trying to figure out what to buy from him. Cant wait to see your band!

His aesthetic is so appealing. Like art deco meets modern. He's also got one of my fave snake ring designs ever. I did talk with him about a custom 18kyg engraved ring for a zircon I have and his quote was $2500-3k, to give you an idea of his custom pricing. (Bit more than I wanted to spend on that but I'm sure it would be worth it)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Meeee tooooo!

I think Amy will be relieved when I get them so I can stop texting her in all caps!

:mrgreen:

She’s a saint! We went back and forth with Ashlee. I felt so bad but I had to love it. I love it now. :kiss2:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Next photo updates. The whole set (3 rings) should be finished and on my finger on Saturday. :mrgreen:

Firstly, the 5 stone:

IMG_3423.jpg

IMG_3426.jpg

IMG_3427.jpg

And secondly...my Ring 'To End All Rings':

IMG_3422.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

Wow!! What is that little detail at the bottom?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mreader I believe it’s @mrs-b ‘s signature holly leaf! I actually just bought twelve holly bushes to plant!!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I have a purchase and a thing I'm considering...I bought these antique old cut earrings months ago but they sit in my jewelry box unworn. ( I just don't like the way they hang on my ears.) I was actually taking pics to list them for sale but the stones are charming and at 5.5mm are my ideal size for studs.. so I'm considering resetting them. I'm actually excited about that!
Screenshot_20210719-213507_Gallery.jpg

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I have a purchase and a thing I'm considering...I bought these antique old cut earrings months ago but they sit in my jewelry box unworn. ( I just don't like the way they hang on my ears.) I was actually taking pics to list them for sale but the stones are charming and at 5.5mm are my ideal size for studs.. so I'm considering resetting them. I'm actually excited about that!
Screenshot_20210719-213507_Gallery.jpg

They are beautiful! What style are you thinking?! I think they would look pretty like this:

840D727B-8D36-44E5-965F-A5699EBD75BE.jpeg

Edit - whoops I just saw you said ideal for studs. Love that idea too.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful! What style are you thinking?! I think they would look pretty like this:

840D727B-8D36-44E5-965F-A5699EBD75BE.jpeg

Edit - whoops I just saw you said ideal for studs. Love that idea too.

Those are pretty, I love that style, but sadly I inherited my father's beefy lobes...not so dainty lol. I tend to reach for studs more than anything so I'm tempted to just do either bezel studs...or a hexagon or octagonal setting. :)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are pretty, I love that style, but sadly I inherited my father's beefy lobes...not so dainty lol. I tend to reach for studs more than anything so I'm tempted to just do either bezel studs...or a hexagon or octagonal setting. :)

Whatever you decide..the diamonds are gorgeous!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I sent my radiant aquamarine to David to make the same setting he made for the emerald cut Moissy I sold. I loved that simple setting. I also got a silver gray spinel that was darker than the photos and much smaller. Rather than send it back I sent it to David. He will make a bezel setting for it so I can at least wear it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results