shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your bow ring is so pretty! Bezels are hard to do. I would worry about him damaging the emerald if he were to try to fix it.. If you don’t have the confidence he can do it..I would have him remove it to make sure it’s not damaged before sending the loose emerald to David. He should give you your money back.

Thanks. I am going to give them one chance to fix it. They are very reputable and I have had success with smaller things they have done for me. I have seen their other bezel work and it is very nice, so I am puzzled as to what happened here. If they aren't able to fix it to my liking, it will definitely being going to DK.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
It’s gorgeous @maryjane04, fits you perfectly!

Thank you lovely! I'm surprised it fit. It was made for a 6.75 inch wrist.

Gorgeous bangle, thanks for sharing! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Mine is quite loose on my wrist, like the other bracelets as I don't like it too tight on me.

DK :))

Thank you! I picked this one up preloved so didn't have a choice but I don't mind the snug fit. It is easy to put on and take off which was important.

I love this so much But alas, no more bling for a while

Thank you! I know how it feels, I think I've spent way more than I should have this year so need a bling ban next year.

Thanks!! :)

@maryjane04 I love it! I really love the color contrast!I have a bangle on my radar...May I please see a pic of the back?

Thank you!! You mean the side view?

received_872099706657768.jpeg
received_361767685175940.jpeg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just bought a 2.2ct 11 stone french cut band. It is the most expensive piece of jewelry I bought for myself and not gonna lie, I was pretty nervous hitting that purchase button!!

4055DE81-A975-4D6A-8AC5-80DB5F516C61.jpeg

Will need its own smtb thread when it arrives!!

Reactions: ean

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you lovely! I'm surprised it fit. It was made for a 6.75 inch wrist.

Thank you! I picked this one up preloved so didn't have a choice but I don't mind the snug fit. It is easy to put on and take off which was important.

Thank you! I know how it feels, I think I've spent way more than I should have this year so need a bling ban next year.

Thanks!! :)

Thank you!! You mean the side view?

received_872099706657768.jpeg
received_361767685175940.jpeg

@maryjane04 Yes..Thank you! I like that the ends have small balls on the end. I would think they would be more comfortable. Do you have to pull it open to make it wider to get it on?

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
@maryjane04 Yes..Thank you! I like that the ends have small balls on the end. I would think they would be more comfortable. Do you have to pull it open to make it wider to get it on?

No it again fits my wrist without needing to pull open. I guess when I've put it on I could squeeze it to tighten but it's already quite snug. I think the shape really fits my wrist so I haven't needed to adjust it any way. The small balls you would hardly notice when on. I work on the computer all day and hence like to wear it slightly higher up towards my hand and barely feel the under side of it.

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Omg looks amazing!!! :kiss2: I love the way a tiffany channel set is blingy but not overwhelming at the same time. I hope you wear it more than than me, lol!!

Thanks! With the number of bands I've acquired, that will be tough considering all the switching out I do. Swapping out between bands has become my COVID pastime. LOL

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
She’s here!!!! Possibly the most ornate and heaviest piece I’ve owned. I’m still getting used to how “thick” it is. The idea to make it a stacker is out the window. She’s definitely a star and looks best on her own.

AD48BC8F-D35B-46A7-B20F-CB2703FA6820.jpeg E47DF1CB-5680-429F-9954-1BDACABE85D1.jpeg 95A293CE-6E04-4217-A1A9-01C385BC2720.jpeg C2EFF38D-8C64-4AA9-95A5-0CA7EE308D79.jpeg

OMG this is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! Here is the final result, although I am not happy with the bezel work done by my local jeweler. I was wanting to send this project to DK, but DH wanted to support our local jeweler. I've done smaller projects with them without issue, but the bezel is wonky/uneven, so it is going back to be fixed or re-done. They have apologized profusely and promised to correct it, but it is disappointing none the less. Especially considering I know DK would have nailed it the first time around (and probably for less). Lesson learned.

EmeraldRingRibbonRing.jpg
EmeraldRingClose.jpg

Right side is thicker than left and tip is wonky and uneven:
EmeraldCloseUp.jpg

I love your bow ring, who makes it?

Sorry your bezel wasn't right.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Today I did what I don't ordinarily do.

I bought a new piece of bling that WASN'T on my long-term wish list.

I bought a preloved Fabergé egg pendant!!!!!!!!!!

I think its all the stress I've been under work-wise these last three weeks. I was ready to pop, blow a gasket.

I've always loved Fabergé eggs, and honestly I really need a necklace. I don't have any necklaces at all other than a plain gold chain and a strand of Mikimoto pearls. With all the Zoom calls I'm on, my neck has been feeling really bare lately. I have a peach-colored silk blouse I'm hoping this egg will look fabulous with!

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 2.42.18 PM.png

Last edited:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I think its all the stress I've been under work-wise these last three weeks. I was ready to pop, blow a gasket.

I've always loved Fabergé eggs, and honestly I really need a necklace. I don't have any necklaces at all other than a plain gold chain and a strand of Mikimoto pearls. With all the Zoom calls I'm on, my neck has been feeling really bare lately. I have a peach-colored silk blouse I'm hoping this egg will look fabulous with!

It’s gorgeous!!!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock

I love it! I was totally lusting over it but peach is so not my color unfortunately. Please do post lots of pics when you get so. So happy it went to a PS-er

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I’ve been feeling the urge for either a tennis bracelet or a strand of gem akoyas..must resist. Must be good!

44B93AB7-C4E7-4C1B-A2DF-9EE5C91582F6.jpeg
C7DF6620-E607-4A53-BAF2-7664350C7185.jpeg

That's a tough decision because both are so classic and elegant. Am I allowed to vote for BOTH!! (Maybe one now and one down the road?) These are two of my all-time favorite jewelry foundation pieces -- they are on my own wishlist too!

Last edited:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I love it! I was totally lusting over it but peach is so not my color unfortunately. Please do post lots of pics when you get so. So happy it went to a PS-er

Thanks! Its fun when PSers notice the same jewelry pieces at the various online sites.

This one is from TheRealReal. They had a bunch of Fabergé eggs recently. I wonder if they were all from one person's collection, because they don't usually have any and right now they have a handful.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, @RunningwithScissors . The emerald was actually a part of the bow ring. Seller is Astteria London. I posted about it here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/found-my-colombian-emerald.261507/

Your new Fabergé egg necklace is stunning!

I think you were right to remove the emerald and make into a separate jewelry piece. I love the bow on its own (it looks like a Graff piece) and the emerald will be stunning when you have it set the way you want it to be. I could even see it as a lovely pendant necklace too.

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock

Sooooo beautiful!!! Does it open?

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So pretty! Congrats!

ean

Brilliant_Rock
Soooo. After selling my tiffany diamond band to @Kaycee2018 what did I do? i decided to get another band!!! At least I went in a bit of a different direction. Heres my new (to me) sapphire band!! Thanks, @acv123!!! :) 20201210_154014.jpg

If you decide to sell her someday, you know where to find me!

Bfelix

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I picked up this necklace from DK as a gift for my son‘s amazing girlfriend (shhhh!). I think she’s going to love it!

695D1FC4-1B1C-47A7-8AD3-4A41D01A5F1D.jpeg

I saw this posted today and was so tempted to purchase. I bet she will love it!

Bfelix

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Soooo. After selling my tiffany diamond band to @Kaycee2018 what did I do? i decided to get another band!!! At least I went in a bit of a different direction. Heres my new (to me) sapphire band!! Thanks, @acv123!!! :) 20201210_154014.jpg

Where did you find this beauty?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results