shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

Aussiewen

Shiny_Rock
That's not a sapphire, that's a swimming pool! :bigsmile:

Ha ha I’ll take that as a compliment I think. I just can’t decide if I want to resize it.
It’s a size M so fits on my middle finger. Size J would fit right hand ring finger but always wear diamonds on ring fingers. If I wear on my middle finger makes it look smaller. Gosh I don’t know what to do lol!

image.jpg

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Ha ha I’ll take that as a compliment I think. I just can’t decide if I want to resize it.
It’s a size M so fits on my middle finger. Size J would fit right hand ring finger but always wear diamonds on ring fingers. If I wear on my middle finger makes it look smaller. Gosh I don’t know what to do lol!

image.jpg

I loooove it. :love: Keep it versatile M! It needs to be seen.

Lara khzam

Rough_Rock
I got married few days ago and received some nice diamonds so i can’t ask him for new jewelry now!!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock

image.jpg

Can i jump in to say not only is the sapphire beautiful but so is your e-ring!

joelly

Ideal_Rock

image.jpg

Phenomenal both of them!!!!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock

I think it looks great on your middle finger. I'm not sure but it might seem too "visually heavy" on your ring finger because of its large size. You could try it out by getting some cheap ring sizer inserts or just use lots of layers of tape.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I couldn’t resist this cocktail ring from Ivy and Rose. I love turquoise and big, boho-feeling pieces. Excuse the poor lighting! D74BC0EC-84A4-4471-886D-A56B561A817C.jpeg

Oh my this is fabulous!!!!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I couldn’t resist this cocktail ring from Ivy and Rose. I love turquoise and big, boho-feeling pieces. Excuse the poor lighting! D74BC0EC-84A4-4471-886D-A56B561A817C.jpeg

Awesome. I love the star motif!
How is it to wear? Any pokiness? Does it curve in profile or is it flat?
I would love to have one someday :love:

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome. I love the star motif!
How is it to wear? Any pokiness? Does it curve in profile or is it flat?
I would love to have one someday :love:
Not poky at all! It curves up from the hand and is actually very comfortable. Keep an eye on some of the sites and any of your local shops that sell vintage items you may find something perfect for a good price when you least expect! B8F50428-BD79-46EE-8F68-DCB22D93A4A3.jpeg 4E38203C-EECA-4A05-8A42-8D86AF982541.jpeg

ean

Brilliant_Rock
I just bought some .60cttw 8mm tiffany victoria inspired marquise earrings for my birthday last month, a 1.8mm thin comfort fit WG band, a .60ct 5 station DBTY style WG necklace, and a butterfly diamond WG necklace. Thankfully, they all have different estimated times for delivery, so they wouldn’t all come at the same time and get me in trouble with the DH. :twisted::lol: The earrings look so much whiter in person, but I can never take a good picture of it. Photos below are seller photos. 267AB436-9174-44E3-816D-3DDA1AD2FBEF.png FB9D1A12-0700-4FB8-B77F-12AB846DC1B2.jpeg
I am also eyeing some heart shaped necklaces, although I am leaning towards ones that are in an invisible setting, like 2 pear shaped diamonds or some princess cuts set seamlessly to make a heart due to budget reasons. Torn between a plain one and one in a micropave halo.:confused: 437D2F2B-2681-4ACA-A769-08E87BAC0DBE.jpeg 8D133E51-5267-491C-BCDB-1D4C34F0C7C0.png

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I just bought some .60cttw 8mm tiffany victoria inspired marquise earrings for my birthday last month, a 1.8mm thin comfort fit WG band, a .60ct 5 station DBTY style WG necklace, and a butterfly diamond WG necklace. Thankfully, they all have different estimated times for delivery, so they wouldn’t all come at the same time and get me in trouble with the DH. :twisted::lol: The earrings look so much whiter in person, but I can never take a good picture of it. Photos below are seller photos. 267AB436-9174-44E3-816D-3DDA1AD2FBEF.png FB9D1A12-0700-4FB8-B77F-12AB846DC1B2.jpeg
I am also eyeing some heart shaped necklaces, although I am leaning towards ones that are in an invisible setting, like 2 pear shaped diamonds or some princess cuts set seamlessly to make a heart due to budget reasons. Torn between a plain one and one in a micropave halo.:confused: 437D2F2B-2681-4ACA-A769-08E87BAC0DBE.jpeg 8D133E51-5267-491C-BCDB-1D4C34F0C7C0.png

Oh my they are beautiful. So worth it getting in trouble for.

I got in trouble too with hubby upon my recent impulsive purchase. It was worth it though.

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock

That’s such a cool idea to set the diamonds flush to make a heart shape! If you go that direction please share!

Reactions: ean

joelly

Ideal_Rock
oooh what was was it @joelly we need to know! Was it your beautiful flower earrings you posted?

Yeah it was :P2

I reminded him when I got in trouble, that he was the one who said how much the earrings look like made as a set with my e-ring. After he said that I was like :think: and the notion won't go away.

:lol:

ean

Brilliant_Rock
That’s such a cool idea to set the diamonds flush to make a heart shape! If you go that direction please share!

Will do! Maybe as a Christmas present. I don’t think I’ve seen one here before and I haven’t seen one in person!

Erik_the_scientist

Rough_Rock
I am looking at getting this octagonal step cut asscher for an engagement ring. It’s 1.91c, J, and VVS2. The ring all in is going to run me about 15k. I haven’t seen any other ring like this and am having a hard time understanding how much I am paying for how unique this is (and how reasonable the cost is). Would love some help!

Erik_the_scientist

Rough_Rock
I am looking at getting this octagonal step cut asscher for an engagement ring. It’s 1.91c, J, and VVS2. The ring all in is going to run me about 15k. I haven’t seen any other ring like this and am having a hard time understanding how much I am paying for how unique this is (and how reasonable the cost is). Would love some help!

2CBD7354-D866-454A-8EE7-182F99CDF9D5.png 2CBD7354-D866-454A-8EE7-182F99CDF9D5.png

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock

It seems to have a fish eye effect - the dark center. Are you ok with that?

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I can't even explain my excitement. This is not something I would normally be drawn to but it captivated me.

VideoCapture_20200909-204117.jpg

Wow.
This is a stunning cabochon! Really something special!
I'm green with envy!
Emeralds are my favorite despite my username. Haha
I love the old cuts with it!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
5DF82AD6-74FB-463C-9BEA-E853DEE41701.jpeg
(Temple of Heaven Gunpowder)
with blue sky and green leaf reflections

This ring is going back for a re-do.
It’s pretty, but it is not what it was intended to be, what it could be.

I made design choices that were apparent on the CAD. Those choices (unbeknownst to me) had consequences that the fabricators got to choose the considerations.
Although I would have rather been involved in that original choice making - as my taste and opinions are different - DKJ is the absolute best in situations like this. :)

So sad to hear that this will be redone as I personally find it to be so uniquely perfect.
But it's your piece and for the money you should adore it!
I hope you find a balance that tickles your fancy!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
its not exactly a deal breaker but I am interested in how it effects the value. Would love your input!

It looks very badly cut IMHO. Maybe you Google Octavia and Royal Asscher cuts?

there is one for sale by a PS-er but unfortunately quite a bit smaller

Am not related in any way to the PS-er just that I thought it’s a stunning stone and I’m not even an asscher fan.

Maybe u can create a new thread on Rockytalky to ask for advice. Am sure the experienced PSers will provide some good advice.

Erik_the_scientist

Rough_Rock
It looks very badly cut IMHO. Maybe you Google Octavia and Royal Asscher cuts?

there is one for sale by a PS-er but unfortunately quite a bit smaller

Am not related in any way to the PS-er just that I thought it’s a stunning stone and I’m not even an asscher fan.

Maybe u can create a new thread on Rockytalky to ask for advice. Am sure the experienced PSers will provide some good advice.

Awesome idea! Thanks for the advice. Will do that now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results