shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I swear, girl, you have the BEST earring collection! Gorgeous!!

Thank you so much @mrs-b that means a lot coming from you. One who has exquisite taste in everything.

@missy I don’t know if my other post disappeared..Your earrings are delicious! They are so yummy! I love them! :kiss2:

Aww thank you Joanne! And I want you to find the most yummy heart diamond and to that end please know if I can help in any way let me know. I love damond searching for my friends and let me loose and I will go to town for you!

Jaw-droppingly gorgeous!! Please post some ear shots when you have the time.

Thank you so much @GlitterInMyHair. I took a few ear shots and will share them below. Very challenging to get good ear shots on one's self. The earrings keep moving and I cannot get it in focus. And I would enlist my dh but he takes worse ear shots than I do lol. He keeps focusing on me and not the earrings oy.

@missy Chunkalicious indeed! I am loving these for you. You certainly have quite a perfectly gorgeous suite of earrings. Love them! Enjoy!

Aww thank you dear @Slick1. They are really lovely more so in person than in photos. I cannot capture their beauty in pics for some reason.

Whoo hoo! Glad you tracked them down! You deserve these and they are gorgeous additions to your fabulous collection.

Thank you so much @Catmom. Your collection makes me drool so much the lovely compliment means a lot coming from you.

Gorgeous earrings @missy

Thank you Marcy. Your beautiful collection is dazzling and bright and beautiful and I love all your bling. I know this isn't your taste but I can see you in these and I think you would look great wearing them. Just saying. :)

@missy those earrings are so beautiful! Can’t wait to see more pics.

Thank you @JPie, it's been more difficult getting good earring selfie photos than I thought it would be. I will keep trying and in the meantime share what I already took with you. Thank you for the earring love. You know I love your entire collection of dreamy bling.

Gorgeous, @missy !! As usual you picked the top top too specimen of this style... I have a weakness for antique clusters and those are soooo delicious

Thank you @kipari for the kind words. How are you doing? I have been keeping you and your family in my thoughts and hoping you get very good news soon. Mainly just relieved you are all well and safe from harm. That is the main thing but I sure hope they can recover your things. Sending continued good vibes your way.

Soo pretty Missy! Can't wait for ear shots. They are beautiful and perfect for you! What a way to start the New Year! Hugs.

Oh @bling_dream19 my sweet friend, thank you so much. I am wishing you the best and happiness New Year filled with blingy joy and lots of love and I know that is coming true as we speak. Hugs to you dear girl.

OK I want you to all know I tried my best (not giving up) and here are a few earring selfie photos so far.
FYI on the way to my podiatrist because I was in pain so please try to ignore my facial expressions. LOL I cut off what I could without affecting the integrity of the photos. :lol:

omcclusterdanglesonears.png

omcclustersinthecar.png

omcclustersinthecar.jpeg.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone..I even sent David a link to it..and he answered me. I was thinking of doing a baguette halo..until I got the estimate. At that price and the price of the heart diamond I could get a bigger diamond. I’m going to look again when I get to Maryland today..I’m going to stick with my original plan to do a stacking bezel ring. I have to have something in a baguette halo though..I just love them! I don’t know how that would look around an asscher diamond. I think I may just want that to be a soli..:think: My birthday is Monday...I have no idea what my mad money gift is. I’ll add that to the Christmas one and then see what I have to work with for the larger gift. The heart diamond is from another pot..haha. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone..I even sent David a link to it..and he answered me. I was thinking of doing a baguette halo..until I got the estimate. At that price and the price of the heart diamond I could get a bigger diamond. I’m going to look again when I get to Maryland today..I’m going to stick with my original plan to do a stacking bezel ring. I have to have something in a baguette halo though..I just love them! I don’t know how that would look around an asscher diamond. I think I may just want that to be a soli..:think: My Birthday is Monday...I have no idea what my mad money gift is. I’ll add that to the Christmas one and then see what I have to work with. :appl:

Yay! Looking forward to hearing more and seeing what your thoughts are. Super excited for you Joanne!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the positive vibes @missy!
We don't think we'll see our stuff ever again... It's been a full time job to do all admin tasks with the police (they took all our testimonies, fingerprints etc etc etc) and insurance (their expert has yet to come). THAT'S one of the most infuriating parts...DH works A LOT and took the days between Christmas and New year's off to spend with us and basically of those days we cleaned for three full days and went to the police for all in all 6 hrs and filled in forms for another half day min. I washed 35 loads and am not done (I started a new package of tide pods the day after and I used the last one of 35 today).

Thanks for the ear shots, those brighten up my day!!! All the best to you . And I wish you what I wish for myself: a totally uneventful, calm, serene, slightly boring new decade!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @mrs-b that means a lot coming from you. One who has exquisite taste in everything.

Aww thank you Joanne! And I want you to find the most yummy heart diamond and to that end please know if I can help in any way let me know. I love damond searching for my friends and let me loose and I will go to town for you!

Thank you so much @GlitterInMyHair. I took a few ear shots and will share them below. Very challenging to get good ear shots on one's self. The earrings keep moving and I cannot get it in focus. And I would enlist my dh but he takes worse ear shots than I do lol. He keeps focusing on me and not the earrings oy.

Aww thank you dear @Slick1. They are really lovely more so in person than in photos. I cannot capture their beauty in pics for some reason.

Thank you so much @Catmom. Your collection makes me drool so much the lovely compliment means a lot coming from you.

Thank you Marcy. Your beautiful collection is dazzling and bright and beautiful and I love all your bling. I know this isn't your taste but I can see you in these and I think you would look great wearing them. Just saying. :)

Thank you @JPie, it's been more difficult getting good earring selfie photos than I thought it would be. I will keep trying and in the meantime share what I already took with you. Thank you for the earring love. You know I love your entire collection of dreamy bling.

Thank you @kipari for the kind words. How are you doing? I have been keeping you and your family in my thoughts and hoping you get very good news soon. Mainly just relieved you are all well and safe from harm. That is the main thing but I sure hope they can recover your things. Sending continued good vibes your way.

Oh @bling_dream19 my sweet friend, thank you so much. I am wishing you the best and happiness New Year filled with blingy joy and lots of love and I know that is coming true as we speak. Hugs to you dear girl.

OK I want you to all know I tried my best (not giving up) and here are a few earring selfie photos so far.
FYI on the way to my podiatrist because I was in pain so please try to ignore my facial expressions. LOL I cut off what I could without affecting the integrity of the photos. :lol:

omcclustersinthecar.png

Well here.s you, looking like the whole snack! Great outfit, @missy! Are you back in NYC now? I hope all is well with you, and that 2020 is...NOT 'Hell Year'! Bring on the energy and joy! I think we're both ready for it.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the positive vibes @missy!
We don't think we'll see our stuff ever again... It's been a full time job to do all admin tasks with the police (they took all our testimonies, fingerprints etc etc etc) and insurance (their expert has yet to come). THAT'S one of the most infuriating parts...DH works A LOT and took the days between Christmas and New year's off to spend with us and basically of those days we cleaned for three full days and went to the police for all in all 6 hrs and filled in forms for another half day min. I washed 35 loads and am not done (I started a new package of tide pods the day after and I used the last one of 35 today).

Thanks for the ear shots, those brighten up my day!!! All the best to you . And I wish you what I wish for myself: a totally uneventful, calm, serene, slightly boring new decade!

Thank you so much @kipari. I am so sorry your dh's precious vacation days were spent doing all that cleaning and police stuff. And all that laundry you are doing. My heart goes out to you and I do understand (RW is still not a distant enough memory) and I want you to know I am keeping good thoughts for your amply and yes wishing you what I wish for my family and me...peace and joy and an uneventful and safe and healthy 2020. And if I may add one thing...

I know you know this but thank goodness you and your family were not home when the criminals arrived and that you are safe and sound. That truly is the only important thing. Truly.

wishingyouloveandlaughterandpeace.jpg

(((Hugs))).

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Looking forward to hearing more and seeing what your thoughts are. Super excited for you Joanne!

Thank you @missy! I can’t believe I may have a second chance to get another ring. I wish there was an upgrade somewhere for asschers though. I guess if I start small I could pay double next time and get the size I want at Blue Nile. I wish Whiteflash and Wink had asschers to upgrade...I would have to start off smaller with Blue Nile because I would have to pay double to upgrade it to wind up with the size I want. That would be okay. I would then have leftover money to do whatever comes up during the year. I’m counting my chickens before they’re hatched. I could get a tiny amount for my birthday..but that would be okay because he gave me a nice one for Christmas...The suspense is fun!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well here.s you, looking like the whole snack! Great outfit, @missy! Are you back in NYC now? I hope all is well with you, and that 2020 is...NOT 'Hell Year'! Bring on the energy and joy! I think we're both ready for it.

Haha thank you kindly @mrs-b. I had no winter outfits here with me when we came in May to spend a few weeks. Eight months later and we are still here lol. I did some shopping and now well let's just say I over did it. In many ways. But yes, heading back to NYC this weekend. Hopefully!

Wishing you and your family a very happy and healthy New Year!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @missy! I can’t believe I may have a second chance to get another ring. I wish there was an upgrade somewhere for asschers though. I guess if I start small I could pay double next time and get the size I want at Blue Nile. I wish Whiteflash and Wink had asschers to upgrade...I would have to start off smaller with Blue Nile because I would have to pay double to upgrade it to wind up with the size I want. That would be okay. I would then have leftover money to do whatever comes up during the year. I’m counting my chickens before they’re hatched. I could get a tiny amount for my birthday..but that would be okay because he gave me a nice one for Christmas...The suspense is fun!

My thoughts if I may. You never know. I bought a piece without an upgrade policy but when the time came I contacted the vendor and asked if a trade in would be possible. And to my surprise the vendor gave me full credit with the trade in so happy surprise. My advice is get something you love with your whole heart and if the time comes you want to upgrade it can happen. Where there is a will there is a way. And then look at my specific circumstances with @Austina...a match made in OEC heaven. She is thrilled with Bella and I am thrilled with Bubbalah and it couldn't have turned out better. Where there is a dream there is a way...

futurebelongs.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

omcclustersinthecar.png

Those look awesome on you! I hope your pain is better!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so upset. I never heard back from Blue Nile about my heart diamond...I started a chat but no one responded...so I called. The diamond was purchased after I put it on hold. She said she was sorry but she could help me pick out something else..No thank you...:cry2:

Oh no, that is awful! I hope you find something a thousand times better.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so upset. I never heard back from Blue Nile about my heart diamond...I started a chat but no one responded...so I called. The diamond was purchased after I put it on hold. She said she was sorry but she could help me pick out something else..No thank you...:cry2:

@Mamabean - putting something on hold with BN is only partway efficacious. Since it's not their stock, they can stop BN buyers from purchasing it, but they can't stop someone else from doing so. This is actually a helpful thing to know: putting something on hold with BN only stops it from being bought by someone else on BN's website.

Let me know if you'd like a hand to buy a new heart. :) And happy new year!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean - putting something on hold with BN is only partway efficacious. Since it's not their stock, they can stop BN buyers from purchasing it, but they can't stop someone else from doing so. This is actually a helpful thing to know: putting something on hold with BN only stops it from being bought by someone else on BN's website.

Let me know if you'd like a hand to buy a new heart. :) And happy new year!

@mrs-b Thank you! Good to know! I just purchased a new one just this second..It’s the same size and specs..I don’t know if you know that I asked David for a quote for a baguette halo..The estimate was more than the diamond...It is again. Since this ring is to remember my dog Bailey I didn’t need it to be blinged out...I think I’m going to just have him bezel it to make a stacking ring for my right hand. Any suggestions? I don’t want to do milgrain. Halo with melee or just plain bezel? If anyone has an opinion or inspiration photo it would appreciated. I want him to engrave Bailey..possibly inside the ring..I’m going to use a baguette halo for another project TBD.
i just edited it to say I just thought of something to do! I just got the inspiration from your holly leaf design. I’m going to ask him to do a dog paw on the shank! Omg..I’m sure he could do it!
Happy New Year!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @Catmom! I just bought another one..I won’t post it until it ships!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay..This is upsetting! I just realized I purchased the same diamond! At least I know what I like! I just paid for it so we’ll see what happens. I bet when I went to purchase it the ring they were holding for me and supposedly got sold to someone else came back! The fact that it’s the same diamond is so weird..I’ll believe it when I see it now! I just send David another email with the link to the “new” diamond! I hope he doesn’t notice they’re the same one..

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ended up sending the cluster back...it really was beautiful but very heavy and because of the design of it all the weight was in one spot. Bummer. This is the second ring I've bought and returned for my upcoming birthday in February.

I'm planning to sell my OEC because I'm looking to go in a different direction BUT I have to find a ring worth it you know? DH asked what was wrong with the cluster...nothing it's just not "it"

But then........

IMG_7074.JPG

This is not my hand and I won't have it for a couple of months but LOVE.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I ended up sending the cluster back...it really was beautiful but very heavy and because of the design of it all the weight was in one spot. Bummer. This is the second ring I've bought and returned for my upcoming birthday in February.

I'm planning to sell my OEC because I'm looking to go in a different direction BUT I have to find a ring worth it you know? DH asked what was wrong with the cluster...nothing it's just not "it"

But then........

IMG_7074.JPG

It’s beautiful!! I don’t know where you find these beautiful things!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful!! I don’t know where you find these beautiful things!

Thanks @Mamabean, I'm sorry you lost that heart diamond at BN, haven't had a chance to read all the updates on if you have found another but I'm confident you will find a spectacular one!

Most everything comes from Etsy or the pawn shop lol! No more RubyLane since they now charge a service fee and I don't have the knack with EBay although there are some great deals there. This is an Etsy find!

ETA; I just read you bought the original diamond you wanted! Woooo Hoooo!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay..This is upsetting! I just realized I purchased the same diamond! At least I know what I like! I just paid for it so we’ll see what happens. I bet when I went to purchase it the ring they were holding for me and supposedly got sold to someone else came back! The fact that it’s the same diamond is so weird..I’ll believe it when I see it now! I just send David another email with the link to the “new” diamond! I hope he doesn’t notice they’re the same one..

@Mamabean - can you pls post a link to the diamond?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

But then........

IMG_7074.JPG

Ah, too bad about the cluster @StephanieLynn but if you weren't enjoying it then you did the right thing. It was beautiful but I understand..you have to love it. The ring you posted is really beautiful and does seem to fit your aesthetic and style really well!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Well, ok then! Seems promising, and a little confusing too LOL. But it sounds like it will work out. Gorgeous diamond!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@junebug17 thank you for the encouraging words. I sometimes think I want a larger statement piece but then I never end up wearing them. Lesson learned. Another PS'er I emailed about the new ring echoed what you said, in her words "it's very you" lol!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, ok then! Seems promising, and a little confusing too LOL. But it sounds like it will work out. Gorgeous diamond!

Thank you! It makes me mad @junebug17..I hope after all this I get it!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks @Mamabean, I'm sorry you lost that heart diamond at BN, haven't had a chance to read all the updates on if you have found another but I'm confident you will find a spectacular one!

Most everything comes from Etsy or the pawn shop lol! No more RubyLane since they now charge a service fee and I don't have the knack with EBay although there are some great deals there. This is an Etsy find!

ETA; I just read you bought the original diamond you wanted! Woooo Hoooo!

It would be so much fun to shop with you @StephanieLynn and @nala ! You find incredible things!

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock

omcclusterdanglesonears.png So Beautiful!!

omcclustersinthecar.png

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock

omcclustersinthecar.png

@missy they are gorgeous on you!! Hope you feel better soon!

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone..I even sent David a link to it..and he answered me. I was thinking of doing a baguette halo..until I got the estimate. At that price and the price of the heart diamond I could get a bigger diamond. I’m going to look again when I get to Maryland today..I’m going to stick with my original plan to do a stacking bezel ring. I have to have something in a baguette halo though..I just love them! I don’t know how that would look around an asscher diamond. I think I may just want that to be a soli..:think: My birthday is Monday...I have no idea what my mad money gift is. I’ll add that to the Christmas one and then see what I have to work with for the larger gift. The heart diamond is from another pot..haha. :appl:

@Mamabean where have you tried so far in Maryland?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results