shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a heart diamond on hold! This is to show how much I love my Bailey. It’s a vs1 g color medium blue Fluorescence..It was checked to make sure it’s eye clean, no cloudiness, haziness..etc. I’m just waiting to see if the crystal is white or dark..
@marcy @Jimmianne :kiss2:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a heart diamond on hold! This is to show how much I love my Bailey. It’s a vs1 g color medium blue Fluorescence..It was checked to make sure it’s eye clean, no cloudiness, haziness..etc. I’m just waiting to see if the crystal is white or dark..
@marcy @Jimmianne :kiss2:

What a pretty diamond! I’m excited for you.
Oh ugh I can hardly READ what your DH is going through. Poor man. Nettie pot and salt? Allergy meds? Flonase? Anti-inflammatories? I’m sorry, I’m sure my suggestions are not that much help
: (

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a pretty diamond! I’m excited for you.
Oh ugh I can hardly READ what your DH is going through. Poor man. Nettie pot and salt? Allergy meds? Flonase? Anti-inflammatories? I’m sorry, I’m sure my suggestions are not that much help
: (

Thanks @Jimmiane! I love my crazy dog..He’s getting old..I want to show him now that I think he’s special to me..He will, of course, just sniff it but I’ll know..❤️
Yes..Hubby is having a hard time. I’m a problem solver... so of course I’m brainstorming and giving myself a headache. I told him to try to sleep with his Cpap machine. It would get moisture up there. He did last night..He said he felt a little better this morning!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@ Mamabean...I would be too! How are you going to set it? Small
Halo?

I was thinking of setting it like I did with Emma..a little bezel..I may want to jazz up the bezel with something. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
I was thinking of setting it like I did with Emma..a little bezel..I may want to jazz up the bezel with something. Any ideas?

Do you like mixed metals? I think a heart shaped diamond would
look good with some 18k rose gold thrown in ( just my 2 cents).

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you like mixed metals? I think a heart shaped diamond would
look good with some 18k rose gold thrown in ( just my 2 cents).

Thank you @Luvallgems I‘m weird that I don’t like rose gold on me. I want it to be all one color 18k white gold. I’m game for anything else!

Reactions: AV_

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t even tell you how bad I’ve been. I made offers on three bands, and all three offers were accepted.
PS (for inspiration + motivation) + eBay + Etsy = bling fest overload.
But I got great deals..that counts...right???

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can’t even tell you how bad I’ve been. I made offers on three bands, and all three offers were accepted.
PS (for inspiration + motivation) + eBay + Etsy = bling fest overload.
But I got great deals..that counts...right???

That definitely counts! Do you have pics?:lol:

morejewelsplease

Rough_Rock
I bought this lovely for my birthday (12/22)... not anything super fancy, but I had been eyeing it for a while and wanted to add some color bling to my regular stack. Unfortunately my fingers seem to have swollen over the last week (too much holiday food!) so it is feeling tight right now on my middle finger :(2
It's a rainbow gemstone band - I think it's blue topaz, Citrine, Pink Tourmaline, Amethyst, Peridot, and Garnet.

Attachments

• IMG_1578.JPG
    IMG_1578.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_2807.jpg
    IMG_2807.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 113

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That definitely counts! Do you have pics?:lol:

Um...after I get over being in denial that I just bought more bands than I can wear... to put in a jewelry box that already had more bands than I can wear.
Are you sensing a trend here???:lol:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Um...after I get over being in denial that I just bought more bands than I can wear... to put in a jewelry box that already had more bands than I can wear.

Sweet. Bands are always fun.

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
Is this string ”things you‘re considering,” or “things you bought this year”?

it's both ; ) it's so fun to see what everyone has recently purchased or is considering purchasing. Often the conversations on here help to decide on the purchasing ; )

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
@missy The challenge is that his nose isn’t blocked from stuff..can’t say the word..yuck..It’s just swollen up there...I suggested eating spicy food...That fell flat because he said there’s nothing up there to flush out. His nose is actually red on the outside which makes me think he has an infection but he said there’s nothing in there to be infected..I‘m hoping he wakes up with a clear nose. He’s still sleeping poor guy..

Pardon me butting in here lol, and I'm not sure if this is sinus issues (but it sounds like it may be?)
I have extensive sinus issues (runs in my family) and I will say my nasal spray is my lifesaver, but I don't use it constantly b/c I agree that can be a bad thing. I will also say that spicy foods (especially soups and sauces) are natural lifesavers for me. I too have the swelling, but the spicy foods actually cause my nose to "drip" (sorry to be gross!) and then I get relief. Blowing my nose does nothing b/c it is the swelling and not congestion, but the spicy foods do the trick often. Chicken tortilla soup is a good one, highly recommend! Or a good chili with cayenne pepper. Good time of year to make these too ; )

Wanted to share just in the chance that it may help him. I hope he gets relief soon!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

I think it’s a good trend! :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pardon me butting in here lol, and I'm not sure if this is sinus issues (but it sounds like it may be?)
I have extensive sinus issues (runs in my family) and I will say my nasal spray is my lifesaver, but I don't use it constantly b/c I agree that can be a bad thing. I will also say that spicy foods (especially soups and sauces) are natural lifesavers for me. I too have the swelling, but the spicy foods actually cause my nose to "drip" (sorry to be gross!) and then I get relief. Blowing my nose does nothing b/c it is the swelling and not congestion, but the spicy foods do the trick often. Chicken tortilla soup is a good one, highly recommend! Or a good chili with cayenne pepper. Good time of year to make these too ; )

Wanted to share just in the chance that it may help him. I hope he gets relief soon!

Thank you so much @EmeraldEmpress! That is so sweet of you to comment. I did mention spicy foods to him..I’m going to tell him more than one person suggested it.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

@Jimmianne Bands are my kryptonite! I browse Ebay and Etsy daily! I have so many..I have to thin the herd if I can figure out how to sell them! We are probably bidding against each other! :lol:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne Bands are my kryptonite! I browse Ebay and Etsy daily! I have so many..I have to thin the herd if I can figure out how to sell them! We are probably bidding against each other! :lol:

OMG. I hope not.
Thin the herd :lol:

Ps. We need help. Is there a 12 step program for bandbuyers??

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I hope to find a matching fob watch for it.

I am intrigued that the bow still has the attachment for it. Taking a bow to yours!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean I've been looking at old heart ring, where the shape really is made bezels, since the main stones are notch-less. I'd wish for your bezel to work the same even if the diamond heart has its notch [beautiful stone!]

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean I've been looking at old heart ring, where the shape really is made bezels, since the main stones are notch-less. I'd wish for your bezel to work the same even if the diamond heart has its notch [beautiful stone!]

@AV_ Do you have a photo of what you mean? Thank you!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG. I hope not.
Thin the herd :lol:

Ps. We need help. Is there a 12 step program for bandbuyers??

Would we have to stop buying bands? :snooty: :lol:

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I purchased this curved band to pair with my reset e-ring and I absolutely love the two together ❤️

27BACAD0-BD8E-4B13-A8AF-9FA66F1EF722.jpeg i

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results