shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @marcy! I needed a pick me up..This did the trick! I hope the size is good.

I hope so too. For a middle finger I personally think it would be perfect. I am anxious to see it. Do you have a UV flashlight? They are fun to play with to see the florescent color.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope so too. For a middle finger I personally think it would be perfect. I am anxious to see it. Do you have a UV flashlight? They are fun to play with to see the florescent color.

I decided I can’t wear it on my middle finger because it gets irritated. I’m going to bezel it or halo it. I don’t wear large rings on my right hand so it should be okay..I’ll make sure it can be stacked like my m color .40 round. I have to go back to look at your .50..I was going to do the .50 until you said you couldn’t tell it was a heart. I didn’t get a good look so will go back...That’s great you can upgrade it.
No..I don’t have a UV flashlight..I’ll get one on Amazon if I love It and decide to keep it.

Reactions: AV_

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
I decided I can’t wear it on my middle finger because it gets irritated. I’m going to bezel it or halo it. I don’t wear large rings on my right hand so it should be okay..I’ll make sure it can be stacked like my m color .40 round. I have to go back to look at your .50..I was going to do the .50 until you said you couldn’t tell it was a heart. I didn’t get a good look so will go back...That’s great you can upgrade it.
No..I don’t have a UV flashlight..I’ll get one on Amazon if I love It and decide to keep it.

@ Mamabean....I want to see the 3 carat Asscher you pick out
next! ( my dream diamond)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@ Mamabean....I want to see the 3 carat Asscher you pick out
next! ( my dream diamond)

@Luvallgems Hahahahaha! No...Unfortunately, I‘m not getting a 3 carat asscher...I may be able to squeeze a 2.5..We’ll see how grateful my hubby is that I nursed him back to health recently..:lol: My birthday is coming next week..so I’ll know what I can do then..:think:

Reactions: AV_

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
@Luvallgems Hahahahaha! No...Unfortunately, I‘m not getting a 3 carat asscher...I may be able to squeeze a 2.5..We’ll see how grateful my hubby is that I nursed him back to health recently..:lol: My birthday is coming next week..so I’ll know what I can do then..:think:

@ Mamabean...I predict you will have a very “Asscher” Birthday!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently sold my 20 pointer diamond full eternity band to the lovely @yasssss, as it was just too big and blingy for my lifestyle. I'm having a mini version of it made with 8 pointers, by JewelryULovebyAby on Etsy. It will be much more suited to me I think! With the leftover funds I also purchased a darling .50ct puffy loose cushion diamond from Blue Nile (thanks to the help of our gorgeous @mrs-b!) for a solitaire RHR. I'm currently waiting on both to arrive and it's a killer! :lol-2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woohoo! After a mix up (earrings were not delivered yesterday as scheduled) I was able to track them down despite Fed Ex tracking not working since yesterday (unbeknownst to me however as I kept tracking them and was like where are they lol). Anyway long story short I tracked them down this morning and sent my dh out to get them and woohoo I have them. Gorgeous and chunkalicious. <3

omcdanglesinredbox.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy You have been through the ringer this year. I’m hoping this new year will be a very smooth, fun, stress free time...full of new bling! Oliver is such a cutie...I love all the photos you share..
I’m so hap
No, of course not. I am sure « 12 step » means 12 bands per year, but no more than one per month.
Um...:think:
I think that’s right.

That seems reasonable...:saint:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woohoo! After a mix up (earrings were not delivered yesterday as scheduled) I was able to track them down despite Fed Ex tracking not working since yesterday (unbeknownst to me however as I kept tracking them and was like where are they lol). Anyway long story short I tracked them down this morning and sent my dh out to get them and woohoo I have them. Gorgeous and chunkalicious. <3

omcdanglesinredbox.png

I swear, girl, you have the BEST earring collection! Gorgeous!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently sold my 20 pointer diamond full eternity band to the lovely @yasssss, as it was just too big and blingy for my lifestyle. I'm having a mini version of it made with 8 pointers, by JewelryULovebyAby on Etsy. It will be much more suited to me I think! With the leftover funds I also purchased a darling .50ct puffy loose cushion diamond from Blue Nile (thanks to the help of our gorgeous @mrs-b!) for a solitaire RHR. I'm currently waiting on both to arrive and it's a killer! :lol-2:

Oh, how lovely! I knew you only wanted one, but didn't know if it was going to be a pendant or a ring. Do you have a style chosen? That little diamond is going to be a sparkle bomb!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock

omcdanglesinredbox.png

Soo pretty Missy! Can't wait for ear shots. They are beautiful and perfect for you! What a way to start the New Year! Hugs.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy I have no idea how I did that multi quote above...or how I chopped off what I was saying to you. I guess I’m not good at multitasking anymore! Haha

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Chunkalicious indeed! I am loving these for you. You certainly have quite a perfectly gorgeous suite of earrings. Love them! Enjoy!

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock

omcdanglesinredbox.png

Jaw-droppingly gorgeous!! Please post some ear shots when you have the time.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy I don’t know if my other post disappeared..Your earrings are delicious! They are so yummy! I love them! :kiss2:

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, @missy !! As usual you picked the top top too specimen of this style... I have a weakness for antique clusters and those are soooo delicious

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b just a plain, delicate classic 18ct solitaire with a tapered band. White gold basket and rose gold band. Delish!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy those earrings are so beautiful! Can’t wait to see more pics.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

omcdanglesinredbox.png

Gorgeous earrings @missy

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

omcdanglesinredbox.png

Whoo hoo! Glad you tracked them down! You deserve these and they are gorgeous additions to your fabulous collection.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@AV_ Do you have a photo of what you mean? Thank you!

No notch on the diamond & heart halo - www
Negligible notch on the stone & notched bezel & heart halo - www
The notched bezel is one clever thing, IMHO.

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m so upset. I never heard back from Blue Nile about my heart diamond...I started a chat but no one responded...so I called. The diamond was purchased after I put it on hold. She said she was sorry but she could help me pick out something else..No thank you...:cry2:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so upset. I never heard back from Blue Nile about my heart diamond...I started a chat but no one responded...so I called. The diamond was purchased after I put it on hold. She said she was sorry but she could help me pick out something else..No thank you...:cry2:

I’m so mad for you! What’s the point of putting things on hold then?! :x2

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh no, so sorry to hear this @Mamabean, very disappointing!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh noooo @Mamabean! That is so disappointing, I'm so sorry that happened!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Arghh I am sorry @Mamabean! We will start looking for you. The collective power of PS will find you a dream heart diamond. Please share details here (or message me) if you want more help searching. Don't worry. Your dream heart is out there! And you deserve a dream heart because your heart is filled with love and compassion for so many Joanne. XO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so mad for you! What’s the point of putting things on hold then?! :x2

Exactly! Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry goes to rent a car. He made the reservation for them to hold it but when he gets there the car he wants has been rented and they offer him a completely different car.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results