shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I received the photos of the finished ring today and I think it's just what I wanted. Same shape as my YG one without any engraving. I'm hoping I'll have it on Thursday.
DKPV2021___06__01____80792____80792.jpg

WOW! That's a beauty! Your collection is fabulous! @Lookinagain - I'm currently heading out to LA. Back end August. Get together for a drink and a show and tell? :))

And @bling_dream19 - you *really* should be joining us for that - Lookinagain's collection is huge and gorgeous!! (You'd also love Lookinagain - she's awesome!)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharing my latest purchases - pieces I can wear everyday / two of these - the circle pendant and the diamond were designed by my local jeweller using my old diamonds and I’m happy with the result. The leaf pendant was a lovely find as it has a unique feature where it opens up and you position the chain from within, it’s like a locket.. the jeweller said it was made for someone a year ago but the person asked to return it to stock.. the ruby eternity ring is sweet / they said it has Mozambique rubies I see a lot of inclusions but doesn’t bother me - makes it feel all the more organic. The flower diamond ring has two pears while the rest of the petals have clusters, it’s from a leading Indian jewellery house and is quite different to anything I have.. I’m happy and grateful to have some new pieces that I can enjoy wearing daily =)2 41FCB6EF-2982-4423-A669-29AF05C03917.jpeg

Beautiful, @EllenS1!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! That's a beauty! Your collection is fabulous! @Lookinagain - I'm currently heading out to LA. Back end August. Get together for a drink and a show and tell? :))

And @bling_dream19 - you *really* should be joining us for that - Lookinagain's collection is huge and gorgeous!! (You'd also love Lookinagain - she's awesome!)

Absolutely! And I'd really enjoy meeting @bling_dream19 as well. Safe travels and lets all make sure to connect when you get back.

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At last, the package I sent to my bench in China in April 2022 is showing as having reached China, so hopefully, it will be delivered soon, and I shall have some new blings before the year is out!

DK =)2

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee, I just want to give you a heads up, I can see your full name when I click on your link - you just posted it so you can delete it.

Thank you @junebug17! After freaking out I asked the mods to delete the link because when someone replied it still copied the link. I was able to unshare it through a iCloud. TG

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
Debating this ring:

I love it. I adore the sparkles of old cuts in evening lights. That ring would give me something to look at 24/7.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee, you're right, I'm sorry, in hindsight I shouldn't have copied the link. I'm glad you were able to get Ella to delete it.

Thanks @junebug17 …No biggie..I appreciated the heads up..I was able to unshare it..I didn’t even know I could do that..:doh:

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
At last, the package I sent to my bench in China in April 2022 is showing as having reached China, so hopefully, it will be delivered soon, and I shall have some new blings before the year is out!

DK =)2

Wow - that's a long wait! Hope its quicker coming back in the other direction!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - that's a long wait! Hope its quicker coming back in the other direction!

That's quick compared to the last one - it went AWOL and took about 7 months from sending to being returned to me, and I was so grateful when it turned up as I thought the package had been lost!

DK :))

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
I love it. I adore the sparkles of old cuts in evening lights. That ring would give me something to look at 24/7.

Thank you so much! Yes, I'm currently leaning towards this ring lol

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mrsz1ppy -- fabulous toi et moi ring! Please please share more photos and the details of the ring, it is really special and looks beautiful on your finger!

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
F63DF0F3-A3ED-464B-A8EA-FB26C7EAA5C1.jpeg

I’m in love!

Just gorgeous! I love the peachy-pink color of the gold alloy Cartier uses for the Clash line and it looks radiant on you! Is this the medium size bangle or the small? Ooh, also do you think the clasp seems sturdy enough for the bracelet to be removed everyday?

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Just gorgeous! I love the peachy-pink color of the gold alloy Cartier uses for the Clash line and it looks radiant on you! Is this the medium size bangle or the small? Ooh, also do you think the clasp seems sturdy enough for the bracelet to be removed everyday?

It’s the medium. I will probably wear it alone most of the time and I liked the impact. I think the latch will be fine to take off daily- I plan to take it off pretty often (I work in medicine and when I do procedures I don’t wear jewelry).

I took a pic with the small as well. 34F1B336-813A-4751-9500-BC692A11A290.jpeg

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I received the photos of the finished ring today and I think it's just what I wanted. Same shape as my YG one without any engraving. I'm hoping I'll have it on Thursday.
DKPV2021___06__01____80792____80792.jpg

@Lookinagain, Your ring is stunning!

Are you willing to share the name of the vendor who made your ring? I’m considering having hoops made in a similar style and don’t yet have a vendor in mind.

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
It’s the medium. I will probably wear it alone most of the time and I liked the impact. I think the latch will be fine to take off daily- I plan to take it off pretty often (I work in medicine and when I do procedures I don’t wear jewelry).

I took a pic with the small as well. 34F1B336-813A-4751-9500-BC692A11A290.jpeg

Awesome! Thank you. The integrated clasp is aesthetically seamless, which I adore in design, but I wondered if it would be fiddly or delicate. Thanks for sharing your vote of confidence. And YES on your choice of the medium — the Clash design really shines in this bolder size!

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
@Mrsz1ppy -- fabulous toi et moi ring! Please please share more photos and the details of the ring, it is really special and looks beautiful on your finger!

Aren’t you sweet! I saw this fellow on Instagram…only joined after getting more involved with PS. Gilded Lane. I love Blue…50 shades and more. These are zircons.
I will take more pics tomorrow. Have been battling with TRR for 3.5 hours about 99 pieces of China I bought…8 pieces missing, 4 smashed. Herend Blue Garland. I am beyond exhausted. But thank you! My first zircons. I know I must be gentle, but they sure do sparkle!
10709249-3F2E-44A4-9D4A-A2E70A2DDA6D.png

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Mrsz1ppy, that's a fabulous ring! LOVE it.

Good luck with TRR. Nothing but bad in my experience.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Possibly this.....very bad pic ahead. 90-100 year old diamond and tsavorite brooch. My jeweler is bringing it in next week to show me.

IMG_1281 (002).jpg

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Managed to snag this french cut diamond parcel from Dolly a few week back and just received them yesterday. I am planning on making few bands with them for stacking. I have so many projects going on right now and they are all taking a while. I have a feeling these pending projects will all get completed all at once (feast or famine, right?!) and it’ll be a flood of goodies before the holidays after a long wait lol
D8C60222-E63C-4270-BAA8-4791CDF1F61C.jpeg

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results