shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
F22C7E8C-7F75-45BC-8CB9-CE484A8B01AF.png 59EC9F4E-A8CA-409E-9CEA-A2F6AC5A9C3D.png 53DA6139-C47C-4918-989A-8C6FA2B3C18F.png

Waiting on this dainty pair of feminine earrings. Just small and fun—and only $95!

They had me at “articulated,” @missy :kiss2:

Very lovely! Cannot wait to see these lovelies on your ears.

MaddieSue

Rough_Rock
14EC0030-D963-4C2C-9A6C-875CF3B6101F.jpeg
MY DREAM EARRINGS!! So classic and elegant and timeless-I have wanted these since I have been 9 years old!

Thank you so much! What a sweet complement, I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. This was my first ever post, and I was really afraid of how people might respond to my taste.

We might be sisters in spirit, because they’re my dream earrings too!
Classic and timeless is exactly what I was going for.

You made my day!

Last edited:

joelly

Ideal_Rock
This is the same stone - I think- that you indicated to another poster that (once again i think you posed the question to the vendor for this info) that it was intended for a specific customer or a dealer sale.
Would that be you?

Not sure what you mean but if it is for an intended customer and/or dealer, it would be mentioned either in the posts or comments. You don’t have to DM, just ask questions in the comments and some vendors will respond that way. Ofc other vendors would post DM for deets which I usually just scroll right thru...:lol:

I am addicted to IG since I was pregnant with complications and bed-ridden most of the time. Just recently gave birth to baby girl via emergency c-section. Bought three diamond rings in May 2019 (the most purchase I’ve ever done in my life so far) and am planning to get another one to celebrate the gift of life I was given earlier this month (hubby approved just about anything since I survived the operating table. He doesn’t fancy raising a child on his own). Baby girl and I are doing so much better. She and I stalked vendors together now while doing midnight feeding and/or pumping. Hubby and my Mom also follow suit. Our family loves bling things.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is the same stone - I think- that you indicated to another poster that (once again i think you posed the question to the vendor for this info) that it was intended for a specific customer or a dealer sale.
Would that be you?

Not sure what you mean but if it is for an intended customer and/or dealer, it would be mentioned either in the posts or comments. You don’t have to DM, just ask questions in the comments and some vendors will respond that way. Ofc other vendors would post DM for deets which I usually just scroll right thru...:lol:

I am addicted to IG since I was pregnant with complications and bed-ridden most of the time. Just recently gave birth to baby girl via emergency c-section. Bought three diamond rings in May 2019 (the most purchase I’ve ever done in my life so far) and am planning to get another one to celebrate the gift of life I was given earlier this month (hubby approved just about anything since I survived the operating table. He doesn’t fancy raising a child on his own). Baby girl and I are doing so much better. She and I stalked vendors together now while doing midnight feeding and/or pumping. Hubby and my Mom also follow suit. Our family loves bling things.

Congratulations on your baby girl and health! Nothing more precious nor important. An awesome reason to celebrate.

@tjkswift
Too bad the vendor in question didn't just reply that the stone you were inquiring about was spoken for, and leave it at that. All would be different. No need for tucks pads.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
too many things on 1stdibs lol:confused2: ...trying to keep the eye on the priz:shock:e...eye on the prize:shock:... sometime next year. I take too many detours to get there, as the final destination might not show up for a while and I'm itching at working on some project.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
@joelly glad to hear you and your baby are doing well! Care to share any other jewelry vendor favorites you follow on IG?

I follow a lot actually, I can’t remember all of them but here’s what I remember:
Old world diamonds (he is the nicest! Forgot his name!)
Gemconcepts (yoram is like the best human being out there)
Gembyyoram
Jewels by grace
Diamonds by Lauren (they have the most beautiful stuff. You can dm david anytime with any questions)
High performance diamonds (Wink is the best)
August Vintage Inc

Then I will follow whoever they follow...

MaddieSue

Rough_Rock

So glad mommy and baby are doing well!

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
This is absolutely gorgeous! Please post again when you get it! Complete with wrist shots. You are a lucky girl. :).

Where did you find this beauty?[/QUOTE

: ) Thank you! I promise to post photos for sure, I'm excited to see in person!!! I have been admiring the chunkier Art Deco bracelets online for a while now, especially liking the ones with large open links that let your skin show through.

I found this one through a Google search and it may have been featured on 1stdibs at one point too, sooooo many beautiful things on there omgoodness. It was definitely featured on rubylane.com

This particular vendor, Elizabeth Rose Antiques, is located in London and they have been wonderful to work with, I would recommend them : )

I've been rewarding myself lately, and indulging, but should probably be good for a little while now haha
I am very happy to have some Art Deco pieces now though : ) I certainly do feel like a lucky girl and I'm glad I can treat myself like this. I love being able to enjoy something that I get so much joy from. The Art Deco line bracelet that I bought this spring casts rainbows all over my car when I'm driving and is so fun to look down at while I'm at my desk at work, it brings a smile to my face often : )

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My latest ring, a Mahenge Spinel from Yvonne in 14K WG setting.

I had made a tad too tight and the bench will resize it for me for free.
20190626_185834.jpg

DK :))

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
Ok folks, spending some time on 1st dibs and found these 2 beautiful pieces....
https://www.1stdibs.com/jewelry/ear...amond-heart-shape-drop-earrings/id-j_6472351/
https://www.1stdibs.com/jewelry/nec...nk-sapphire-heart-shape-pendant/id-j_6639251/

Is this worth the price for the quality? I LOVE the style but I've never purchased from 1st dibs and I've never seen anything from Elizabeth Taylor jewelry line. What do yall think?
They seem very very overpriced to me.

I would expect large sapphires at that price, not melees.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This.... its coming (not something I planned but have thought about Cabs for a very long time, just didn't know what until this appeared)
upload_2019-7-3_22-30-53.png

fioratura

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Those are really gorgeous!!!
(I know, I'm an enabler!)
Do it. I have a very similar pair and I wear them all the time! They go with everything and are so comfy!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This.... its coming (not something I planned but have thought about Cabs for a very long time, just didn't know what until this appeared)
upload_2019-7-3_22-30-53.png

Such a great ring! I drooled over the vintage piece she had and I think she did a great job of re-creating it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results