shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
6E169201-D8F4-4696-8A5C-4B6E141F00BE.jpeg 525CF5D1-5195-4EC0-A285-3D5F2536A417.jpeg A87D26F9-67E5-4FC0-962E-38A23863F7D6.jpeg Brushed gold bangle in 22k gold and a Chinese pendant in 24k picked up today :razz: not sure how I’ll wear the pendant but I loved that it seemed traditional.....

I really love this bangle BIG time @EllenS1 ! Do you mind me asking where you purchased it from?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a great ring! I drooled over the vintage piece she had and I think she did a great job of re-creating it.
I love the aesthetics of it reminds me of your ruby/diamonds ring from your GTG:love:

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
My newly acquired 2.05ct Paraiba in 18k WG with rose cut diamonds. It’s a preowned item.
I wish it’s bigger though :tongue:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bought a set of 2.0tcw 1.8mm x64 Bubblegum pink Burmese Spinel recently, and a 2.31ct Madagascan Apatite 8.20 x 7.11 x 5.08mm from Gem Earth via Jeff Davies and Friends FB auction page.
Screenshot_20190701-221714_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20190708-081259_Messenger.jpg

DK :))

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
Screenshot_20190624-102430~2.png Another Art Deco bracelet for me : )
French, made circa 1930.

All, I have been meaning to post an update, but have been a bit too disappointed to do so until now : (

I was very sad to find that this bracelet is too big for me and cannot be altered to fit me properly due to the link sizes/style : (
I have been working with the vendor to safely return her, but the trouble is she has to travel back to the UK and insuring her has been difficult to date. We are still working on it. I thought to see about selling her to someone who may be able to enjoy her the way she should be in the US, but no takers thus far. I continue to work with the vendor to try to get her home safely.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness this is stunning! That color is out of this world!!!! I need some of that in my life lol. Blue/greens and green blues like that color are my absolute fave. Congrats on such an incredible ring

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
I need a ring like I need another hole in my head. But alas, hole in the head it is, lol. Here is my new to me wonky diamond halo ring in platinum.

I know it's not everyone's cuppa tea, but the unusual design with 2 heart shaped diamonds in the center & the asymmetrical marquise halo just tickles my fancy:kiss2:

I hope I'll love it as much in person (fingers crossed).
Screenshot_20190714-155237~2.png

Last edited:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
39A74654-59B3-4DCC-9080-B12843F42380.jpeg
Siiighhh... who knew setting an fantasy cut aqua was so difficult? Joe Escobar Diamonds is doing this project.

That’s so cool! Can’t wait to see the final product!

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @icy_jade for loving my ring :razz:
I have not decided whether should I reset it.....
Realized its tip isn’t covered wz a claw or “v” so I am wearing it with the tip facing me for time being. Hopefully it will reduce the risk of chipping :(sad

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@D&T so did that delicious emerald cab ring from Sin City come in yet? Inquiring minds want to know... :mrgreen2:

Reactions: D&T

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@D&T so did that delicious emerald cab ring from Sin City come in yet? Inquiring minds want to know... :mrgreen2:
It came but went back for a resize as I couldn’t figure out which finger I wanted to wear it on, but I have one sneak peak ring picture. The basket is slightly wonky but it works for my RHR
F93DA38B-FA86-4E67-BED7-1A2DD39C9D2F.jpeg

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It came but went back for a resize as I couldn’t figure out which finger I wanted to wear it on, but I have one sneak peak ring picture. The basket is slightly wonky but it works for my RHR
F93DA38B-FA86-4E67-BED7-1A2DD39C9D2F.jpeg

That color! What presence! :kiss2:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie well you’ve inspired me with that ruby diamond band of yours from your get together :kiss2: and it reminds of the shape and the feel of that ring love yours!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie well you’ve inspired me with that ruby diamond band of yours from your get together :kiss2: and it reminds of the shape and the feel of that ring love yours!

I actually ended up not getting that ring. I thought it was a Deco piece but it wasn’t. I guess if I really loved it, that wouldn’t have made a difference!

It’s by Sophia D: http://sophiad.com/product-details.php?cid=4_34&pid=662

Someone else bought it after I returned it.

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
Ok everyone, I need your help and input.
The antique French Art Deco bracelet that I purchased from the UK and that I need to return seems impossible to return fully insured. I cannot find an insurer/service to help me. They either 1) do not cover precious or semi-precious stones (such as the diamonds in my bracelet) and/or 2) only work with businesses and will not ship just 1 package for an individual.

I cannot safely get this bracelet back to the vendor and the vendor is unwilling to take any responsibility for the shupment. They honestly sound shady to me as they have said of they open the box and the bracelet isn't there and I haven't had it insured etc etc etc. I worry that they may simply "say" the box was empty now upon receipt, so I absolutely need full coverage on the bracelet in case the vendor sadly plays games.

I have tried Shipsurance (they won't work with individuals, only businesses that ship frequently), U-PIC doesn't cover jewelry (will not insure precious/semi-precious stones), Parcel Pro (also won't work with individuals)

I seem to be out of luck- my Homeowner's insurance policy won't cover anything "in transit" and they don't offer separate policies for antiques.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results