shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not necklace lover but I figured every girl needs a diamond necklace so here's mine.

F0FD5C93-CAE6-469D-BDBF-34542B2F2C13.jpeg
FD3831E7-921C-4D28-881F-9BFFC511D801.jpeg

This is so different & pretty! Love it!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a great find!! The color of this sapphire…..A M A Z I N G! Beautiful ring!
Thank you! I freaking love the color, especially when the light catches it an you get those bright flashes of fuchsia. It’s a lucky score for me. :mrgreen:

THUD!! Absolutely breathtaking!! Beautiful hands and nails too!
Thank you so much (on both counts)! :love: :love:

I hardly ever think to check this thread...but WOW!!!! How magnificent is that?!!!
Thank you! I’m super excited about it because I’ve wanted a bright purple ring for ages…and it’s a Leon Mege ring to boot. Now that’s a Christmas miracle. :lol: :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm not necklace lover but I figured every girl needs a diamond necklace so here's mine.

F0FD5C93-CAE6-469D-BDBF-34542B2F2C13.jpeg
FD3831E7-921C-4D28-881F-9BFFC511D801.jpeg

I love your necklace! It’s beautiful! I also LOVE the marble counter!

rae-

Rough_Rock
How wonderful! I totally understand about the length issue! I am looking at WF since I do live in the US, and I really think yours is the perfect size for me! It certainly looks like wonderful quality, too!

Thank you! Wish I was in the US, it would have been really convenient to purchase from WF (but also very unhealthy to my bank account :lol-2:)! All the best in finding the perfect tennis bracelet, looking forward to seeing your eventual TB reveal!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! This was originally about 8 ctw (at 7” length) and I got it shortened to 6.1”, hence it’s around 20 points each 35 diamonds approx 7 ctw. Hope you get your ideal tennis bracelet soon! =)2

Thank you!

ean

Brilliant_Rock
A little late but here are some (very bad) pics of the crescent moon pin. I am enjoying wearing it as a pin and a hairpiece for now but torn about having it converted as a pendant.

B5F321F5-2210-41BB-AFB3-32261096C35E.jpeg 7C9155A8-DE08-4FA9-90CA-4212BE22DD00.jpeg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My upcoming diamond drop jackets. They'll go on my 1.22ctw bezel set diamond studs (not in the CAD). All diamonds colorless and eye clean. Studs are super ideals.

Three more pieces to go after these earrings and my collection is finished.

DK 74342-QUAD-1.jpg

Out with the old, in with the new.

Um, I ended up buying that french cut eternity band from @Diamondgirl1702. I just had to have it. I mean, it's even in my exact size, so it's meant to be, right?

I got the package right before leaving for lunch. So here's a handshot I quickly took in the car in the parking lot. Screenshot_20211230-104137_Photos.jpg

And here's a handshot inside the restaurant (a burger place, nothing fancy) while we waited to order our food.
Screenshot_20211230-104107_Photos.jpg

I. LOVE. IT. The fire is just unreal. And it's such a better fit with my lifestyle.

But yeah, I think I need an intervention. I gotta stop buying pretty things and focus on getting my emmy set!

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My upcoming diamond drop jackets. They'll go on my 1.22ctw bezel set diamond studs (not in the CAD). All diamonds colorless and eye clean. Studs are super ideals.

Three more pieces to go after these earrings and my collection is finished.

DK 74342-QUAD-1.jpg

I can’t wait to see them done!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Out with the old, in with the new.

Um, I ended up buying that french cut eternity band from @Diamondgirl1702. I just had to have it. I mean, it's even in my exact size, so it's meant to be, right?

I got the package right before leaving for lunch. So here's a handshot I quickly took in the car in the parking lot. Screenshot_20211230-104137_Photos.jpg

And here's a handshot inside the restaurant (a burger place, nothing fancy) while we waited to order our food.
Screenshot_20211230-104107_Photos.jpg

I. LOVE. IT. The fire is just unreal. And it's such a better fit with my lifestyle.

But yeah, I think I need an intervention. I gotta stop buying pretty things and focus on getting my emmy set!

I love it

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That’s what I was thinking but didn’t say it!!! Hahaha

Yes, but I am socially inept, and that explains why I actually said it. :eek-2: My DW is well aware of this failing and reminds me of it constantly. It's my enormous, good fortune that she somehow sees other qualities in me that make up for it. :mrgreen2:

I hope @mrs-b isn't too mad at me. We all know she has too many great ideas of the fabulous jewelry she could create to ever call it quits! :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, but I am socially inept, and that explains why I actually said it. :eek-2: My DW is well aware of this failing and reminds me of it constantly. It's my enormous, good fortune that she somehow sees other qualities in me that make up for it. :mrgreen2:

I hope @mrs-b isn't too mad at me. We all know she has too many great ideas of the fabulous jewelry she could create to ever call it quits! :love:

I wouldn’t worry about @mrs-b. She has a great sense of humor. We pretty much all say we are done for a while..Next thing you know another project pops up. :lol-2:

Reactions: prs

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee, @prs and @diamondyes -

You probably haven't noticed, but I'm not often on PS anymore. And while your skepticism may be well placed with some people, I've been scaling down my collection for a couple of years now. I still enjoy my collection, and do enjoy design, but I haven't bought anything new for a while now and don't intend to.

I always had a set collection I wanted, and I have it now. Three more projects, for which I already have the diamonds, and then I'm done, believe it. Well - believe it or not, as you wish - but I know me better than anyone else, and I know I'm approaching the end of it. Without strictly saying "I've lost interest" - I've basically lost interest. It's not a bad thing - I just have enough.

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Hi mrs-b - did you know what you wanted and now you're almost there. Or was it more you refined your taste and pieces along the way and now you're almost there? I think your diamond solitaire is a beautiful piece. I also love your three stone and discovered that three stones are what is the most aesthetically pleasing for me. I have a diamond three stone and have a lovely oval sapphire that I might add pear diamond sides and then I'm done. Perhaps in our 60's the urge to keep accumulating does subside.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee, @prs and @diamondyes -

You probably haven't noticed, but I'm not often on PS anymore. And while your skepticism may be well placed with some people, I've been scaling down my collection for a couple of years now. I still enjoy my collection, and do enjoy design, but I haven't bought anything new for a while now and don't intend to.

I always had a set collection I wanted, and I have it now. Three more projects, for which I already have the diamonds, and then I'm done, believe it. Well - believe it or not, as you wish - but I know me better than anyone else, and I know I'm approaching the end of it. Without strictly saying "I've lost interest" - I've basically lost interest. It's not a bad thing - I just have enough.

I get it @mrs-b..I have one more wish on my list..and a setting to do with my garnet… At that point I’m also done. That’s not to say I won’t buy something small ”off the rack”..at some point.

I did notice you were gone. I missed you..XO

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi mrs-b - did you know what you wanted and now you're almost there. Or was it more you refined your taste and pieces along the way and now you're almost there? I think your diamond solitaire is a beautiful piece. I also love your three stone and discovered that three stones are what is the most aesthetically pleasing for me. I have a diamond three stone and have a lovely oval sapphire that I might add pear diamond sides and then I'm done. Perhaps in our 60's the urge to keep accumulating does subside.

I agree @Polished..I have an emerald cut diamond on my wish list..I would like to get one.…but not big..I will have one of every cut that I love either in rings or earrings. I’m not young anymore. I’m going to be moving to be closer to my middle son at some point to a different state. My focus will be to streamline this house..donating whatever I haven’t used in years. I really have too many sparklies for my lifestyle. I purchased them for me..not for anyone else to ooh and ahh over so I’ll be good with my last two purchases..I feel incredibly lucky to be able to have what I have.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results