shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Favorite Jewelry Designer

xbeth04

Rough_Rock
So I want to hear about everyones' favorite jewelry designers. Does anyone have a wishlist of designers that they would love to work with? Or better yet, I would love to hear about peoples fantastic and (not so fantastic) designers and jewelers they have worked with. Tell me about your favorite looks and styles!!! :D :D :D

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Caysie van Bebber is my favorite designer. She is an artist and is especially wonderful with antique style jewelry, although she can do anything. She had some difficulties in the past with illness and death in the family of her top bench person which resulted in delays for some people, but she has that problem solved now, and I am expecting a beautiful new ring from her through Love Affair Diamonds this week!

For handforged pave settings, Victor Canera is my favorite. He does perfect pave work and also designs other classic and elegant jewels, as well. He has also done some beautiful antique designs.

Both of these are just outstanding, and I am thankful to have a couple of beautiful things that each has made! My favorite styles are those that will stand the test of time: classic/traditional and antique styles.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1457473738|4001755 said:
Caysie van Bebber is my favorite designer. She is an artist and is especially wonderful with antique style jewelry, although she can do anything. She had some difficulties in the past with illness and death in the family of her top bench person which resulted in delays for some people, but she has that problem solved now, and I am expecting a beautiful new ring from her through Love Affair Diamonds this week!

For handforged pave settings, Victor Canera is my favorite. He does perfect pave work and also designs other classic and elegant jewels, as well. He has also done some beautiful antique designs.

Both of these are just outstanding, and I am thankful to have a couple of beautiful things that each has made! My favorite styles are those that will stand the test of time: classic/traditional and antique styles.

Diamondseeker- I am expecting a ring from her too! Not this week, but soon. Can't wait! :love:

Ditto on Victor, I would love to have him make me another ring someday....

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
1) Single Stone in LA made me a fantastic, french cut and oec halo with a floral gallery in platinum. All hand-forged and the quality of the piece shows. They specialize in vintage styled pieces. I've worked with Ari, Heather, Molly, AND Patty. They've always been so kind to me and patient. Single Stone loves what they do and they do it exceptionally well. They completed a hand-forged piece within the time-frame they told me (6-8 weeks after design approval) and had it on my hand BEFORE Christmas! They did not skimp in anyway to get it on my finger on time. In fact, they named the design after me :razz:

cam00707_edit0.jpg

2) Erika Winters also uses a hand-forged bench but depending on the design may use some cast parts and some hand-forged parts. She has a unique style-- her design elements just meld together so well. Her pieces have a very feminine and light look to all her pieces even with all the architectural touches. Some designers tend to mash a bunch of elements together and it just looks too busy; Erika does an amazing job of creating a unique piece without looking like a melting pot of horrendous choices. She will be making my "holy grail" halo once I obtain my "holy grail antique cushion."

_null___2_.jpg

3) Grace of Jewels by Grace. For bangles, vintage-nod pieces, one of a kind jewels. I had her convert a signed platinum and antique diamond brooch. I had no use for a brooch per se but I loved the piece. I had it for almost 5 months before deciding to ask Grace if it was possible to curve the brooch and make it into a hinged bangle. Grace made sure that the piece would remain true to it's original form, and would not work on it if it would impair the integrity of the brooch or design in anyway. Needless to say it started a brooch to bangle conversion trend :)

img_0742.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Erika Winters' new line of jewelry is exquisite. The details and the unique finishes are flawless. I have two of her bands and they are so lovely with beautiful crisp, flawless details that stand out defining the unique aspects of her designs. I can spend hours on her site studying each piece.

Victor Canera's website is another place where I lose time. I love his pave work. His earring creations and his cross necklace are also some of my favorite pieces to lust after. Having the fortune to work with him twice he is a wonderful craftsman.

I've never worked with Maytal Hannah but I follow her on Instagram and she also creates beautiful pieces.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Victor Canera is a dream to work with. I had the pleasure to work four times with him. Ideal for timeless and heirloom pieces. I love his aesthetic eye and vision on jewelry. His eye for proportions is amazing and he does magic with pave and french cut side stones as well as engraving.

Alistair Kelsey is a young and super talented designer. His metalwork is phenomenal. He seems to do with metal what fashion designers do with fabric. His sketches are a piece of art in itself. All his pieces are handforged and his pricing is very reasonable (also due to the low Aussie dollar). He made 2 rings for me and he will make more rings for me in the future.

Marc Williams creates bold statement rings. I always enjoy wearing the ring I have from them.

I would love to have one of Erika Winters's stacking bands one fine day. I love her eye for clean yet sophisticated looking jewelry.

_2355.jpeg

_2356.jpeg

_2357.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results