shape
carat
color
clarity

Your best made piece?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Liane

Brilliant_Rock
Well, if diamond pieces are allowed...

My best-made piece is a pair of antique earrings from around the turn of the century (appraiser''s estimate was c. 1900-1905). Mixed OECs, OMCs, and a couple of single cuts in platinum. The vendor''s picture is better than any I could take, but it doesn''t begin to capture the delicacy of the pieces. I''m afraid to wear these anywhere because they''re so pretty.

(Here''s hoping I can figure out how to do pictures; never tried before...)

PSLRA001.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/25/2009 11:35:31 AM
Author: Liane
Well, if diamond pieces are allowed...

My best-made piece is a pair of antique earrings from around the turn of the century (appraiser's estimate was c. 1900-1905). Mixed OECs, OMCs, and a couple of single cuts in platinum. The vendor's picture is better than any I could take, but it doesn't begin to capture the delicacy of the pieces. I'm afraid to wear these anywhere because they're so pretty.

(Here's hoping I can figure out how to do pictures; never tried before...)
Very beautiful earrings Liane! I'm wondering if this thread would be better off in the jewelry forum since there are so many well made pieces that only contain white diamonds.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2009 6:21:34 PM
Author: iluvcarats
or this one from Yossi Harari

Love this! And I love Alex Sepkus too.
1.gif
His stackable colored gem solitaires are delightful. Love your taste!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2009 5:57:35 PM
Author: CharmyPoo
Kismet - Does your demantoid ring have Mushroom Pave? It is absolutely gorgeous.

Heh, you know I have no idea. My work order just says it''ll be made like the ring in his catalog (r1071). That ring''s description just says "micropave".

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results