shape
carat
color
clarity

You can kiss...oh. MY NEW RINGS ARE HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Ame,

I''m so happy that you love your new rings! They''re fabulous!

Stephanie

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Ame, your new rings are amazing!! I love the last pic with the e-ring, then the diamond half-eternity, then the plain band!! I think that combination looks great!!
30.gif
30.gif

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Love your new rings, Ame. I''m glad everything worked out for you. I think you will like the half eternity much better. I have both, and I wear my half eternity WAY more. The plain band also looks good with your diamond rings, too. I bet you will wear it all the time and never take it off! I can''t stand not to have a ring on my left ring finger. When I''m not wearing my diamonds, my plain band is on, even if I''m only sleeping. Now RELAX and enjoy your rings!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
ame, I love love love all of your rings. They are all perfect. I love that width band, it''s so elegant and feminine. They all look great together, in any combination. Congrats on a beautiful set of rings and enjoy them!!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
mixing and matching of 3 BEAUTIFUL rings. How can you go wrong?!? They look terrific.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a ''move'' so you won''t have to open the door? I have laughed out loud for 15 minutes!!! And then you end up hitting it on the grocery cart? Sounds like something I would do - I''m laughing with you - not at you! I get the biggest kick out of the things you write. We all have our hangups. . . you are just so brutally honest about yours. Can''t help but like that!

From all the posts, your new rings are definitely winners. Enjoy!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ame
very nice rings.those ACA melees are killers.
10.gif
36.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Really looks great Ame!
I love 1/2 eternity rings! I think they are so comfie ... and the stones don't get gross if you put hand lotion on which I do constantly... What are the specs on the size stones??? I think that is an absolutely perfect size and would get exactly what you have if I was in the market...I'd very much like to be in the market!
3.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so glad your loving your new ring and all went good on the inspection! *inspector Ame*.

gotta love ya!

I do love the 3 band look too!
30.gif

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Love them, Ame. Just love them. They look absolutely perfect!!
30.gif
Just love the plain, diamond band, e-ring stack. Simply fabulous...

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/24/2005 4:25:20 PM
Author: ame
And yet Im mad at myself for loving the plain ring so much.
And had to add that as much as we all love the sparkle of diamonds, plain bands really are a classic and carefree option (as I've come to realize myself
2.gif
). And you've got the best of all worlds with a beauty of a sparkler to add into the mix!

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
Ame -- beautiful!

I might have missed it, but what size melee are in the half eternity band? And how far down your finger does it go?

You have put some very bad ideas into my head.
11.gif
You know I''m neurotic about my eternity band too. I was trying to give my daughter her allergy medicine (Zyrtec) which is a syrup and she moved her head and I got it all over my hand!
14.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
hah and if you were me you''d have freaked!

The stones are 3 pointers and it extends to where my other fingers hit my finger. You wouldn''t know it wasn''t full if I didn''t show you.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ame,
i''m so glad everything worked out so well. I love the half eterntiy and the plain band looks great too. With all the popular sparkle rings out there I miss the sleek look of solid platinum. I know you''re going to love being able to mix and match too.

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Hey Ame...any issues with spin on your half eternity? I know you were concerned about that...

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Ame,

I love the last photo, with the e-ring, the new ACA half eternity, and then plat band. It looks so wonderful together. So happy the ring turned out the way you like it.
36.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/26/2005 12:48:46 PM
Author: Paula C
Hey Ame...any issues with spin on your half eternity? I know you were concerned about that...
As yet none. Im wearing all three today, with that ring in the middle of the stack. No spin issues at all from any. Tomorrow I will do the two bands probably and see how that works.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I love your new bands! Totally loving the ering, half eternity, plain band combo. You seem more at ease with the half and you cant tell its not all the way around!
36.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely cannot tell. I love this look. My e-ring band is considerably thicker than the other two, Im debating having it filed down a titch so it doesn''t stick out as much in the palm. But so far, so good. Im still obviously favoring it so that I don''t whap it but Im not nearly as worried about the palm anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results