shape
carat
color
clarity

You can kiss...oh. MY NEW RINGS ARE HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! I''m so glad everything worked out for you.
36.gif
I love the new bands. Both of them look amazing and I love that you can mix and match. Now put that loupe away and enjoy!!!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
The mixing and matching will be a whole new dilemma! I won''t know which to wear! I still have both new ones on though. Yay!

Yea I was stressing myself out pretty bad the last few weeks. I HAVE examined my ring a few times today already. Just because Im insane. Itll take a while.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh I love that last pic, the three rings look fab that way!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would love to see a pic of the plain band, then the diamond band than your ering. I love that look. Oh and give the loupe a vacation, Lol!!!!
11.gif

ETA: Sorry, didn't see that you already did that, silly me. That's the way to wear them!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like that a great deal too. It works in the way I think Ill wear them, diamond stacked on top of plain. Then I slip the e-ring on top of that sometimes. I think Ill always leave the plain on. Or at least almost. I had no worries aboutr wearing my promise or plain titanium band in the shower, or to do anything. SO hopefully Im ok with this plain plat.

My husband doesn''t care. At all. Not even the slightest. Not a single opinion!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2005 8:40:46 PM
Author: kaleigh
I would love to see a pic of the plain band, then the diamond band than your ering. I love that look. Oh and give the loupe a vacation, Lol!!!!
11.gif
Yea yea.
I posted that as one of the last posts on the other page.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Pretty impressive that they got those done through all the storm chaos! They look perfect -- I like both looks. I agree that the simplicity of the plain is just beautiful. (I think that about mine sometimes, but would never tell DH that.....)

and, fwiw... I agree that it''s an important point that you can''t mess up clear. That''s the only color I ever attempt myself...

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2005 8:42:37 PM
Author: ame
I like that a great deal too. It works in the way I think Ill wear them, diamond stacked on top of plain. Then I slip the e-ring on top of that sometimes. I think Ill always leave the plain on. Or at least almost. I had no worries aboutr wearing my promise or plain titanium band in the shower, or to do anything. SO hopefully Im ok with this plain plat.

My husband doesn''t care. At all. Not even the slightest. Not a single opinion!
I can relate to that one.
20.gif
You know, you keep talking about how anal you are about damaging your stones. I can relate to that too. I chose the ring I did only because the diamonds did not go all the way around. It was not a comfort thing at all either. It was because I couldn''t stand the thought of those little baby diamonds getting damaged when I picked things up.
2.gif
I really do like the look of your plain band together with all three as a set. It just finishes the look if you know what I mean?

Shay

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
They look great, Ame.....I love the many new looks....................!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings!!! I''m so glad everything seems to have worked out!
36.gif

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
ame,
I''m a huge fan of your three rings! That''s the look I''m going for. I''m glad that things worked out for you.
perhaps I should consider a half eternity band instad of full...more to think about...hmmmm

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous set...I really love it.

You have so many options! And that''s what every girl needs! Options!

Enjoy your rings. You have such pretty hands to wear them!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!
I''m sure you''ll be much more comfortable with the Half-Eternity.
It looks stellar! Love new new plat band too.

Scintillating...

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2005 4:09:53 PM
Author:ame
And kind of interesting to stare at. Because you all know I did. At 30x for like an hour.
32.gif

I am not a good customer to do work for as I am a freaking dictator
11.gif
and such a freaking nitpick with probably unrealistic and impolite expectations on other people
38.gif
, but for a company to do this for me, not only risk lives to get it done and to me in this weather situation, but to remake it differently as to prevent future episodes...THAT, my friends and enemies, IS CUSTOMER SERVICE.
36.gif
While I wish the communication of their timeline on this job was better up-front, I cannot fault them for my own impatience and dictatorship. This ring is PERFECT.
30.gif
OK, I read the bolded part and nearly spit out my iced tea all over the monitor. Hacking and choking ensued, and I am just now recovered!
31.gif

What I love about you, ame, is that you KNOW you''re impossible, and you admit it freely. Acceptance is the first step to growth, yanno! LMAO
2.gif

Seriously.....NICE, NICE job. The rings look beautiful, and I daresay I''m JEALOUS over the plain band. I''d been contemplating a plain one as well, so you''ve now planted some very unhealthy, BUDGET UNFRIENDLY notions in my head---troublemaker!
31.gif

Last thing: I cannot BELIEVE you actually said something is perfect in writing! That''s WAY better than the inspector 12 stamp!
2.gif

Wear it in good health.....without anxiety......and enjoy the heck out of your new options!
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alj, I am cracking up reading this!!!! ame is a nut and I just love her to pieces. Yes she drives us crazy, but at least she admits it. Love ya ame
35.gif
35.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Just perfect, all three of ''em....I''m just curious, after you & hubby have a huge fight has he ever waited til you took off your e-ring and then used a liitle removable black marker on your diamond just to make you crazy??
3.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think Id say all 12 inspectors came to a very nice concensus.
9.gif
We just beat the snot out of 13 and 14 and then suddenly all 14 believed it.

I had the two bands on all night, my friend loves the look. I slipped the diamond one off and put it diligently into its perfect little home. I might have to start sleeping in it *gasp*. But probably not. I love this plain one, it's staying on unless I am near hairdye stuff or bleach or something. Im still going to be a wacko about it though. Ill get used to it. OR NOT.

Date: 9/25/2005 12:30:29 AM
Author: fountainfairfax
Just perfect, all three of 'em....I'm just curious, after you & hubby have a huge fight has he ever waited til you took off your e-ring and then used a liitle removable black marker on your diamond just to make you crazy??
3.gif
Nope, he values his life. That and he has no clue where a sharpie is. He just nods and walks away and when Im inspecting for something I tapped he is like "SO WHAT? IT"S A DIAMOND! THEY CUT STEEL WITH THAT YKNOW". He tries to dare to hit my rings with his (titanium) because he knows Id have a heart attack and keel over dead.

I *am* impossible. My dad and my husband both sit there and talk about how horrible I am. haha. I just have to have something to obsess and bitch about.
25.gif
9.gif
I think my folks were elated to pawn me off on Ryan.
25.gif

OH and I managed to mess my clear up. I have a big smudge.
38.gif
Im going to repaint that one later.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2005 8:54:33 PM
Author: Shay37
It was because I couldn't stand the thought of those little baby diamonds getting damaged when I picked things up.
2.gif
I really do like the look of your plain band together with all three as a set. It just finishes the look if you know what I mean?

Shay
Yes I know what you mean. It really looks like a complete set. I need to wear the E-ring more now.

I am thinking Ill be more comfortable period, it feels nicer and I can use my hand again. I wouldn't even open a DOOR. I had a "move" that I would do to avoid it. And all that to hit it on I guess a cart.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Ame

I''m so paranoid about my ring getting dirty or injured, and my dork of a husband keeps sticking his fingerprint right on it! Retribuition for me getting fingerprints on his shiny motorcycle!

So, we''re in Starbucks tonight and run into some friends and I''m showing her my new ring...and my dork of husband reaches out and puts his finger right on it! So, I clean it off...and her husband wants to take a look at it, and then he put his finger on it! Good thing we''re good friends or I would have had to have him killed! I see an ugly trend emerging!

I want to get a little thing to put on my ring...like those horrible hand buzzers that clowns use. So, if anyone touches my ring, they get shocked! Or an alarm, like when you''re backing up and get close to something. Same thing for the ring...alarm goes off when it gets too close to anything!

PS. The eternity in the middle is my favorite look for your collection!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok WHAT is the deal with people putting their finger or thumb SMACK on the middle of the ring on the table when they look at it? It''s like they put their thumb directly on the diamond to turn the ring left and right to look at it on the hand. Don''t they know they are dirtying it up? DRIVES ME NUTS. That''s MY ame moment.
31.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ame- it looks beautiful!! and even passes the 30x test- impressive
3.gif
totally love the plain band too, opens up lots of new options for sure
9.gif
seriously, the solitaire and eternity band look is just gorgeous. makes me want to trade my ring- well, get another really!

haha my FI would be the same as Ryan. "I don''t know, they all look nice"... men! wedding planning is going to be fun
20.gif

so glad it''s finally perfect! try not to obsess too much
2.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Ame I''m so relieved for you.
The diamond band is beautiful. I like the look of all three together too.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Ame I think you need to get those super spiffy glasses that jewlers wear, that way you give the loupe a rest. JK. I am glad you finally have your ring, I know it was rough, but it does look really nice with your e-ring! Very pretty.
36.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhhh...where can Iget those? That is a GREAT idea! At least I could impair the other eye just as much to even them out a little.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a crack up!!!!
9.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will be posting a photo when I find apair.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Maybe Rich could order you some?
31.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Ame, I can''t believe that I missed this thread last night!
6.gif

I''m SO happy that you are happy. Because if Ame''s happy, EVERYONE is happy!
21.gif

The rings are gorgeous! I love all the different combinations. When anniversary/eternity rings first started getting popular, people usually wore them first on the finger, then the wedding band and last the engagement ring. So that is what I''m used to. But seeing your three with the plain band first, then the "eternity" band and then the e-ring, I think that I like that the best!
36.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2005 12:29:32 PM
Author: Patty
Because if Ame''s happy, EVERYONE is happy!
21.gif

36.gif
HAHA my husband loved that line.

I tried emailing you last night, said it went through but with mine lately, I never really know. Itll probably show up like, tonight. Cuz, that would be timely.

I like the stack that way. The plain stays on and no arranging is necessary! I think I like sandwiching it, yknow, for protection. HAHA!

I might have to call rich...

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm, I''ve gotten no e-mail since Friday afternoon. My e-mail might be messed up.

Either way, I''m glad I got to see them here.

Yeah, sandwiching is good! And I like that you never have to take off the plain band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results