shape
carat
color
clarity

You can have any piece of bling your heart desires...what would you choose? aka OBPTRTA

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am giving you a limitless amount of money for ONE piece of bling. No exception. It can only be one piece. What would your one dream piece be if you had no budget limit?
I am posting this thread in the SMTB thread because photos are requested please. Show me your dream bling piece ***no budget limit*** !!!

calvinandhobbesallowance.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So my dream piece changes monthly or depending on how often Anup or Grace or Adam posts something I drool over. Which is quite often lol.

ATM I am dying over this amazbling diamond. Imagine it in a solitaire. Wowza. Too bad Anup is allergic to cats. He won't take one in trade. :lol:
But shh don't tell Oliver and Gracie I tried. :naughty::cheeky:

SWOON! Not emphatic enough a word for this diamond. Oooooooh emmmmmm geeeeeee. Who needs 2 kidneys anyway right?

7.01 ct Antique Oval GVS2

Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 6.35.57 AM.png

I mean right? Incredible doesn't begin to describe this diamond. Sigh.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I had to choose a runner up this would be it. THUD!!!!

oecanup.jpg

GIA 7.47 F SI1
For this I would take an SI1. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please share your dream swoonworthy one bling piece to rule them all. OBPTRTA. Doesn't have to be a ring. Can be any bling piece that makes you drool so much it would be The One for you. :appl::love: :drool:

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Haha but Missy you can only choose one! Will it be the oval or the oec lol
Anup has a nice 10ct N VS2 emerald cut that I wouldn't mind sporting :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oval!!!
Oooh off the check the NVS2 10 carat out...pics needed pretty please!!!

Nooo @missy how can I ever choose just one :cry:

Let’s approach this logically. My favourite gemstone is definitely a white diamond, goes with everything, and if you’re footing the bill I can go as big as I want! Am I allowed to make some changes to the piece once it’s in my possession?

I would want to get a necklace along the lines of what I’ve attached. It’s too much for me in its current state but I could definitely take some of those stones at the end and turn them into a pair of huge studs, a huge ring, and probably a pendant and bracelet as well. I’ll make all those things detachable so as to stick to the spirit of the discussion and in WG or platinum instead of (what appears to be YG):

If I’m not allowed to make any changes and I must accept the piece as is, I’ll go with these (below). Earrings have always been my first love and I can put all my money towards a honker of a ring to match since I’ll never need other jewelry after I have this.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

OOOOOh Emmmmm Geeee! Wow!

Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 6.45.51 AM.png

This looks so white. I would never think an N emerald cut would be so GORGEOUS. Nice pick @maryjane04 !!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nooo @missy how can I ever choose just one :cry:

Let’s approach this logically. My favourite gemstone is definitely a white diamond, goes with everything, and if you’re footing the bill I can go as big as I want! Am I allowed to make some changes to the piece once it’s in my possession?

I would want to get a necklace along the lines of what I’ve attached. It’s too much for me in its current state but I could definitely take some of those stones at the end and turn them into a pair of huge studs, a huge ring, and probably a pendant and bracelet as well. I’ll make all those things detachable so as to stick to the spirit of the discussion and in WG or platinum instead of (what appears to be YG):

If I’m not allowed to make any changes and I must accept the piece as is, I’ll go with these (below). Earrings have always been my first love and I can put all my money towards a honker of a ring to match since I’ll never need other jewelry after I have this.

You are allowed to make changes but it has to be at the same time as your pick because the limitless budget is only in effect for that day of your choice. So you get it and alter it the same day. LOVE LOVE LOVE your choices. Sweeeeeet. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Earrings have always been my first love

Same! But for OPBTRTA I have to choose a ring. Since I can see and drool over it and its chunky facets all day long. Sigh. So many gorgeous pieces and darn not having a money tree. :blackeye:

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
OOOOOh Emmmmm Geeee! Wow!

Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 6.45.51 AM.png

This looks so white. I would never think an N emerald cut would be so GORGEOUS. Nice pick @maryjane04 !!!!

Omg yes that's the one with strong fluorescence. That would cover some serious finger real estate on my large size 7.5 fingers at 14 x 10mm lol I am thinking of setting her with some traps in a HW style 3 stone ring cause you need to fill in them sides too

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK so I just realized Anup took my favorite setting and diamond and separated them. This is the same OEC as I posted above. Noooooo.

Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 6.51.37 AM.png

It was a perfect match! I am pretty sure it is the same OEC. :(

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg yes that's the one with strong fluorescence. That would cover some serious finger real estate on my large size 7.5 fingers at 14 x 10mm lol I am thinking of setting her with some traps in a HW style 3 stone ring cause you need to fill in them sides too

This would be fabulous on you. Seriously fabulous. :love: :love: :love:

You are allowed to make changes but it has to be at the same time as your pick because the limitless budget is only in effect for that day of your choice. So you get it and alter it the same day. LOVE LOVE LOVE your choices. Sweeeeeet. :love:

You are sooo generous!! Thank you haha :D :D I will remember you every single time I wear it which will be every single day of my life!!!!

As an aside, I LOVE your choices as well. Especially the F OEC. And the 10ct emerald isn’t shabby either!!! What beautiful pieces, this thread makes my heart happy!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are sooo generous!! Thank you haha :D :D I will remember you every single time I wear it which will be every single day of my life!!!!

As an aside, I LOVE your choices as well. Especially the F OEC. And the 10ct emerald isn’t shabby either!!! What beautiful pieces, this thread makes my heart happy!

If I were queen I would grant everyone their heart's desire. Somehow I would make it work. Oh if only PSers ruled the world. There would be world peace and lots and lots of amazbling jewelry for all to enjoy and adore.

my-queen-can-i-please-have-diamonds.jpg

diamonds.jpg

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I would wait for you to buy your One Diamond To Rule Them All and then I would take Bubbalah off your hands!! Ya know, as a friend, I’d help out! :lol: #kiddingnotkidding

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I would wait for you to buy your One Diamond To Rule Them All and then I would take Bubbalah off your hands!! Ya know, as a friend, I’d help out! :lol: #kiddingnotkidding

Awwww, you are the best!!!! You rock in every single way dear @Slick1 XOXOXO. :appl: :appl::cool2:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At this moment in time, a 5ct+ Heart cut diamond G/H VS as a pendant please!

If I win big in the lottery, that's what I would get right away.

DK :))

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BTW, stupid here, what does that acronym stand for please, TIA?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BTW, stupid here, what does that acronym stand for please, TIA?

Not stupid at all @dk168
It stands for One Bling (or Blingtastic) Piece To Rule Them All ❤️❤️❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks in advance but could be transient ischemic attack lol

Haha if I got my OBPTRTA I just might have a transient ischemic attack :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At this moment in time, a 5ct+ Heart cut diamond G/H VS as a pendant please!

If I win big in the lottery, that's what I would get right away.

Sounds divine! Heartlicious ❤️

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Haha if I got my OBPTRTA I just might have a transient ischemic attack :lol:

I hope you survive to enjoy your OBPTRTA lol I mean my heart might stop for a minute after seeing that oval of yours

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you survive to enjoy your OBPTRTA lol I mean my heart might stop for a minute after seeing that oval of yours

My heart is still beating too fast for this early in the AM. Hope we both survive lol.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds divine! Heartlicious ❤

I have lusted after a single big heart diamond ever since I saw Liz Taylor wore one in Cat On A Hot Tin Roof. Apparently it was a 1.2ct stone, and looked massive on her.

Hence I reckon I would need one in about 5ct range! :roll2: :lol-2:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have lusted after a single big heart diamond ever since I saw Liz Taylor wore one in Cat On A Hot Tin Roof. Apparently it was a 1.2ct stone, and looked massive on her.

Hence I reckon I would need one in about 5ct range! :roll2: :lol-2:

I got the size wrong, in that the 1.2ct stone is the actual size of a pendant for sale that is "inspired" by that necklace in the film, DOH!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got the size wrong, in that the 1.2ct stone is the actual size of a pendant for sale that is "inspired" by that necklace in the film, DOH!

Go big or go home. ❤

FA6EA7EB-6447-48F1-8BC9-1BCC493F1FDB.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results