shape
carat
color
clarity

Yellow Gold Women's Bracelets

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Do any women have any gold clunky bracelets? I'm of Afro-West Indian (from the island of Trinidad & Tobago in the Caribbean) descent & my good friend who is Nigerian got a piece of beautiful yellow gold from her grandmother, it was heavy & 22k gold. I would prefer 18k-22k yellow gold if possible. The same for my friend who is from India, when she got married she acquired so many beautiful yellow gold pieces. Where can I find a beautiful, legitimate yellow gold clunky women's bracelet? The chunkier the better! Thanks everyone!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love yelkow gold
but remember it gets a lot softer up in those high k's
and a bracletes is prone to getting knocked

Years ago when i was visiting South Africa i did notice ladies really liked their very yellow gold

Myshinybestlife

Shiny_Rock
Do any women have any gold clunky bracelets? I'm of Afro-West Indian (from the island of Trinidad & Tobago in the Caribbean) descent & my good friend who is Nigerian got a piece of beautiful yellow gold from her grandmother, it was heavy & 22k gold. I would prefer 18k-22k yellow gold if possible. The same for my friend who is from India, when she got married she acquired so many beautiful yellow gold pieces. Where can I find a beautiful, legitimate yellow gold clunky women's bracelet? The chunkier the better! Thanks everyone!

Some of my 'chunky' 18kt gold pieces from my grandma were bought from Italy. I have gotten a few from Dubai also in 18kt gold.
There are a few IG sellers that cater to the Nigerian community in Texas. Most of what they sell are bulky and loud.

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you @123ducklings , it certainly is a big chunk of gold :)
For chunky bracelets my favourite ones are from Seaman Schepps and Verdura - they are classic designs and have been in production for decades.

If you live in a place with an indian jewelry store nearby (Desi jewelry store) you can check out what stuff they carry. You should be able to find a wide variety of designs of chunky YG bracelets! I would look for a “kada”, which is thicker in size, and ask to see the South Indian / temple jewelry designs if you want something which is just plain gold as opposed to with stones.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results