Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Yellow Gold Women's Bracelets

DiamondsNPearls

Shiny_Rock
Do any women have any gold clunky bracelets? I'm of Afro-West Indian (from the island of Trinidad & Tobago in the Caribbean) descent & my good friend who is Nigerian got a piece of beautiful yellow gold from her grandmother, it was heavy & 22k gold. I would prefer 18k-22k yellow gold if possible. The same for my friend who is from India, when she got married she acquired so many beautiful yellow gold pieces. Where can I find a beautiful, legitimate yellow gold clunky women's bracelet? The chunkier the better! Thanks everyone!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love yelkow gold
but remember it gets a lot softer up in those high k's
and a bracletes is prone to getting knocked

Years ago when i was visiting South Africa i did notice ladies really liked their very yellow gold

Myshinybestlife

Shiny_Rock
Do any women have any gold clunky bracelets? I'm of Afro-West Indian (from the island of Trinidad & Tobago in the Caribbean) descent & my good friend who is Nigerian got a piece of beautiful yellow gold from her grandmother, it was heavy & 22k gold. I would prefer 18k-22k yellow gold if possible. The same for my friend who is from India, when she got married she acquired so many beautiful yellow gold pieces. Where can I find a beautiful, legitimate yellow gold clunky women's bracelet? The chunkier the better! Thanks everyone!

Some of my 'chunky' 18kt gold pieces from my grandma were bought from Italy. I have gotten a few from Dubai also in 18kt gold.
There are a few IG sellers that cater to the Nigerian community in Texas. Most of what they sell are bulky and loud.

HollyC

Shiny_Rock

Thank you @123ducklings , it certainly is a big chunk of gold :)
For chunky bracelets my favourite ones are from Seaman Schepps and Verdura - they are classic designs and have been in production for decades.

AllAboardTheBlingTrain

Brilliant_Rock
If you live in a place with an indian jewelry store nearby (Desi jewelry store) you can check out what stuff they carry. You should be able to find a wide variety of designs of chunky YG bracelets! I would look for a “kada”, which is thicker in size, and ask to see the South Indian / temple jewelry designs if you want something which is just plain gold as opposed to with stones.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.