shape
carat
color
clarity

Yeii moment! our little cushion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful stone,, don''t forget to come back with more details after you appt with Leon.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Keep us updated please. The stone looks lovely. Not all cushions face up small for their weight.

lily1120

Shiny_Rock
ok! The waiting is driving me nuts! Let me just say I am not a jewelry girl at all and i did not expect to get this girly and nutty about my ring, but somehow i am! Let me fill you in. I did go with Leon M for the setting. My husband and i met him May 18th to talk about the design; he was so nice and actually funny(i had a blonde moment( though i am a brunette haha). We signed the work order and sat in for the wait. Leon did mention it could be as much as 8 weeks due to their two week vacation but i didn''t really think it would happen! : ( I just spoke to him and he said it would be done by 7/20. It''s been 5 weeks already and it been torturous! How will i get by for another 4? ohh ohh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh woe is me...It''s just so pooo ... just wanted to feel sorry for myself a little..

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!
36.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww. Sorry about the wait! Your stone is a STUNNER though! It deserves a Leon! (Even if he takes his sweet ol'' vacation-having time
3.gif
)

p.s. -- I bet he''ll be dreaming of your stone as he tries to relax on the beach. Serves him right!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Can''t wait to see it after it''s set.

lily1120

Shiny_Rock
thanks for the support ladies. Deco- lol, he better be! i left the stone with him so long ago i can''t picture it anymore. The plus side is hopefully it will add to the wow factor!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Lily when is your ring arriving??? SHOTS!

OMG i''m in love with the rock! it looks very old world and pretty...gosh i want one of those
3.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stone.

pannini

Shiny_Rock
I can''t wait to see it! To think, your diamond and mine are sitting there in the lonesome darkness as the jewelers go relax for their much-deserved vacay. We can picture our precious rocks hanging out too. =)
Please post when you get it.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
beautiful, lily. it''s gonna be wonderful - hang in there!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Little? Pfffft. It''s stunning.
1.gif

lily1120

Shiny_Rock
thanks Kribbie and Whitby : )- Panini u feel my pain, it''s so hard! Thinking poor little lily junior is sad and alone in a a black box without her momma ...
Cindi- I''m getting the ring on the 3rd week of Jul, i''ll make sure to post pics! I hope Leon send me those profesh ones cause i have a bad camera.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!

CBL

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Can''t wait to see pics...that stone is to die for, and I LOVE me an L colored diamond!!

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/23/2009 5:53:13 PM
Author: lily1120
thanks Kribbie and Whitby : )- Panini u feel my pain, it''s so hard! Thinking poor little lily junior is sad and alone in a a black box without her momma ...
Cindi- I''m getting the ring on the 3rd week of Jul, i''ll make sure to post pics! I hope Leon send me those profesh ones cause i have a bad camera.
*Jeopardy theme show music in the background* isn''t it the 3rd week of July yeeeeeeetttt? Can''t wait to see your ring!!
emteeth.gif

lily1120

Shiny_Rock
my new thread is up just a few titles below this one! - it''s Lilygirl is back with her Leon pretty

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
what a gorgeous stone!
30.gif
see, this is why i love chunky cushions! it''s just beautiful and i don''t see anything little about it at all! can''t wait to see what the final result will be.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results