shape
carat
color
clarity

YAY! My Eli Jewels Princess Halo is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Really lovely!! Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful! I love all the detail (engraving). Just stunning!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous stone and beautiful setting! i love the antique look of the engraving and the substantial setting. lovely choice!
36.gif

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/1/2007 3:34:44 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Tacori!!!!!!!!!!! this is way off topic, but what an ADORABLE baby!!!!! melt my heart!!!!
30.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
rd, I LOVE your ring. I love the design, the engraving, the profile.... just gorgeous!!
36.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you everyone for all of your wonderful comments!!!
9.gif

sera - yes, the longer i have it (and stare at it) the more i love it. my DH is getting jealous!
2.gif

thing2of2 - it is 1.02ct, I color, VVS1. i'm really digging the bezel, i'm glad you liked that too! i was nervous about the effect it would have on the performance of my (not ideal cut) diamond, but i could not be happier. it has a depth to it that it did not have as a solitaire and it doesn't appear to have shrunk it so i am very very happy!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, very pretty.

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
I love everything about it! It''s gorgeous!
36.gif

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is SO beautiful! Congrats!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! It is just beautiful!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rainydaze, it is beautiful!!!! enjoy that beauty!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/1/2007 5:09:31 PM
Author: Çã†hër§

Date: 12/1/2007 3:34:44 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Tacori!!!!!!!!!!! this is way off topic, but what an ADORABLE baby!!!!! melt my heart!!!!
30.gif
i second that..... now THAT is a true precious gem!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m gonna have to steal one from SDL here...

OH MY STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Rainy it is just FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it looks PERFECT on your hand. And it''s so SHINY!!! All of it, the engraving, the diamonds, your princess!!! I have a new favorite princess halo ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!

I can not WAIT for more pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous!!!
30.gif
I adore the engraving, too!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL!!!
30.gif
I love Eli''s work - they made the setting for my Royal Asscher. (The engraving on your ring is the same as it is on mine.)

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow, you gals are awesome! this setting turned out even better than i anticipated..... being able to share with you is so much fun and all of your amazing comments are icing on the cake!!

poshpepper - every now and then this little voice pops into my head and says in a high pitched chirp: princess perfection, princess perfection! so funny, i love it! i know princess isn''t for everyone, but now i can look at my stone and really feel it is just that, finally!

tacori - a new avatar pic of your cutie!!
12.gif
there is nothing more sweet and peaceful than the face of a sleeping babe!

gypsy - wowee! DH came running over when i saw your post! i must have whooped or whistled or something because that was one helluva post! thank you! i''ll try to put up more pics if i can get some good ones. it''s snowing here today so i''m not sure i will have much luck. maybe i can start a winter wonderland theme with a snowmen wearing our bling!
9.gif

madam bijoux - thank you! *ahem* are there any pictures of YOUR jewels yet? every time you mention one i am anxious to see it, this asscher sounds like a dream!
31.gif
don''t you just love their engraving? and to think i considered ordering the ring WITHOUT it!!!
23.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Rainydaze! I recently took some 35mm slides of my collection, and they should be developed today. I'm still not finished - I have to do a few more "portraits" and the hand shots. I'll have the best slides put onto a CD. With luck, I'll be able to post the pictures when the CD is done. If that doesn't work, I'll have to take cell phone pictures. Eli put the engraving on the shank without my saying yes or no to it. The sample setting they showed me in the store didn't have any engraving, and I was surprised when I saw it on the finished ring.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Madam Bijoux, meaning no disrespect in any way, at the speed your project is moving, I''ll be dead and buried when your lovelies are posted.
20.gif
. Sorry to sound like a nag
35.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Oh Rainydaze...it is simply beautiful! Congrats on the lovely ring...I''m glad you finally got your dream ring
1.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hee Hee--every time I turn around, there''s a setback. The weather has been lousy for outdoor picture taking lately. I thought the first batch of slides would be done this past Friday, but they weren''t. My computer at home bit the dust 2 weeks ago. I hope I''ll be able to get the pictures to go through on the computer at work.

JCarla

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful ring!!! My future sister -in-law''s ering is quite similar. Princess halos are uncommon but are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Gorgeous!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/3/2007 11:35:31 AM
Author: steph72276
Oh Rainydaze...it is simply beautiful! Congrats on the lovely ring...I''m glad you finally got your dream ring
1.gif
thank you steph! funny how we both set out after the same ring and we both ended up with something different! are you still loving your new set? i was a little sad the princess didn''t work out for you until i saw that first pic. then i was won over - your new set is gorgeous! many times i wished i had an RB myself after seeing so many stunners here on PS and having such difficulty finding settings i liked for the princess, but it all worked out in the end. however.... i haven''t lost sight of those H&A RBs.... maybe a pendant, or some studs.....
2.gif
31.gif

madam bijoux - EXCUSES, EXCUSES!!
2.gif
you are killing us, you know that right?
1.gif
that''s interesting about the engraving. i would have loved to have seen an eli ring without it just to compare, but in a way i''m glad i didn''t because i may have made the wrong choice (and gone without). i wonder why they did that when the ring you saw and based your order upon did not have engraving? honest mistake or miscommunication i''m sure, but as beautiful as their engraving is, it changes the whole feel and style of the ring so it is a big deal. are you glad it has it after all, or would you still have preferred it to be without?

thank you jcarla! i hope your FSIL enjoys hers as much as i am enjoying mine!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rainydaze, the sample settings that Eli sent to the store were made of silver with CZ pave' (the insurance costs them less that way). I'm guessing that it would have been too much trouble for them to engrave the silver. On my ring, the engraving is on the bottom of the shank - the pave' covers the sides of the shank- so it wasn't a big deal.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh, i see! well that''s good, i''m glad it wasn''t as big a deal. can''t wait to see it!
2.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 9:34:16 AM
Author: rainydaze

gypsy - wowee! DH came running over when i saw your post! i must have whooped or whistled or something because that was one helluva post! thank you! i''ll try to put up more pics if i can get some good ones. it''s snowing here today so i''m not sure i will have much luck. maybe i can start a winter wonderland theme with a snowmen wearing our bling!
9.gif

I love the idea of a show man wearing your lovley bling. Wish we had more wintery weather here... well, I wish it were more wintery OUTSIDE (inside our company has decided to cut costs by lowering our thermostat to 64 and we are all freezing-- I am SO getting a new job after September of this year)!!! I''m glad you are having fun reading our comments, your ring is BEAUTIFUL and looks JUST right on your hand. So wear it in good health, and enjoy the compliments!

diamondgirl5k

Shiny_Rock
i LOVE your setting, it''s BEAUTIFUL!! what are the specs??

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/3/2007 6:16:44 PM
Author: diamondgirl5k
i LOVE your setting, it''s BEAUTIFUL!! what are the specs??
hi diamondgirl5k - thank you! my diamond is 1.02ct, I color, VVS1. i don''t know the specs on the ring though. i''m having it appraised soon and i have to get the info from the vendor/designer, but i''ll try to remember to post once i have that information.

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
i love it i love it i love it!!!! excuse me while i wipe off my drool~~

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

diamondgirl5k

Shiny_Rock
Have you thought about what type of wedding band youre going to get for it?

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous ring, and Pearlman''s is so great.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results