shape
carat
color
clarity

YAY! My Eli Jewels Princess Halo is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/5/2007 9:44:57 AM
Author: diamondgirl5k
Have you thought about what type of wedding band youre going to get for it?
yes... my original plain 3mm band doesn''t go at all with it of course. i have tried it on with one of ritani''s tiny endless love bands and i thought that worked well. i am also thinking of a michael b. pave band. those are probably my best options as most people like this ring on me as a standalone, but i cannot give up having two rings! the only other thing i was thinking would be a very thin princess or round channel set with the edges milligrained.

julie04 and NeverEndingUpgrade - thank you! i couldn''t agree more, pearlman''s is great! the box they sent this in is beautiful too, a very classy touch!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely! Beautiful! I love your ring, love the design details on the ring. It is one of my favorites. Great pics.
35.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
RD...I definitly see some h&a studs or pendant in your future! And I see a three stone princess ring sometime in my (distant) future
31.gif
. I still love those princesses! Also saw a lovely ritani princess halo pendant the other day that I LOVED. Maybe one day:) Thanks for the compliment on my new set, I am loving it although I am going to put the stone in a new setting eventually....ahhhh, it never ends does it? Are you going to go with the thin Ritani ring? I bet that one would be beautiful w/ your ring.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hi steph! i''m so glad to hear you haven''t given up on the princesses! i still love the three stone equally as much as i love my new halo, i just wish i could have found one that was spot-on. i hope someday you do! the three stone definitely made my center look huge and it popped, where as the halo definitely makes it look smaller and it''s more part of an overall wow.

the ritani pendant sounds lovely, i think i saw a thread you posted on it a while back. so many beauties, so little time (and money!
2.gif
)

i''m not sure yet what i want for a band - the ritani is still in the running, and i would like to see how it looks paired with a michael b. there is also a ring on leon''s site for sale that looks like a perfect match to what i have, AND it is in my size!!!! the thing is, i am newly pregnant with our third and the pragmatic side of me says wait until after he/she is born because of finger size changes, and the not-so-pragmantic side is saying moremoremore-nownownow!!!
3.gif

hey, while i''m here...... there was some sunlight filtering in yesterday and i got a few fun fire shots if anyone is interested!
9.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
another

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
check out all the colors in the center stone, it''s like a christmas diamond!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kind of a nice handshot

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
some more blue

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
heheh - this last one is kinda weird, a blue table!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh no - y''all are gonna be sick of me if you''re not already, but i just found two more shots that are different and kinda cool. can you tell i am really enjoying my new setting!
20.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
(gypsy, if you''re out there, this one is for you - the graduated size side diamonds
1.gif
)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the graduated sidestone Rainy! You KNOW how I feel about that.
31.gif

But most of all, I love how much YOU love your new ring (lovely blue table shot and fire shots) and how happy you are. It''s just lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results