Its over. 4ct and really nice price.

I'd love some opinions.
Love this one!! It's so elegant

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Yay! Looking for my fbil engagement ring on a mega budge

Feb03Bride|1375322246|3494223 said:
Niel- I just came across this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/71-CT-Round-Brilliant-Solitare-Diamond-IGI-Certified-Platinum-14K-Mounting-Ring-/200948443554?pt=Diamond_Solitaire_Rings&hash=item2ec975e9a2

Also, I posted several ebay finds on your other thread in the pre-loved section. Such a fun search!

Yeah I just saw those thanks! That three stone princess cut from blue Nile looks like such a steal!! Too bad his ex wife's ring was a princess and he will have nothing todo with them lol.

Isn't this search so much fun! Its such a fun hunt. A lot more difficult than "find me a 1ct round...". I love it.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Yay! Looking for my fbil engagement ring on a mega budge

Update!!

After some more digging, he found though he loves marquise, she doesn't (I made him show her mine and gauge her reaction to see what she would think)

And as for the color of gold, he decided rose gold... now here's the tricky part. You don't a lot of used rose gold rings. :???:

I did however, find a fantastic find on a new stone. Its an amazingly eye clean K SI2 5 mm stone for 752 (including setting!)

More info to come.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results