shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay finally! My 2.23 MVS1 OEC (hand shots)

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Came back to oogle on a bigger screen this time. She is a beauty!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement and a beautiful ring to celebrate it!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! What a gorgeous ring. That diamond is spectacular. Wishing you both many years of good health and happiness.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! That is a gorgeous ring!

Moonie

Shiny_Rock
STUNNING❤️❤️

Congrats on your engagement! And wear in good health and happiness!

eta: more pics, please!

Congratulations on your engagement! Finally you can wear this beautiful ring and take heaps of photos lol. Keep them coming because I love it. What a lovely setting and oec. You did well!

What a knockout of a beauty! It looks amazing on you! Congratulations, you have the patience of a Saint!
Would love to see more pictures, maybe some in profile?

Congratulations! Great choice! Could we have more hand shots please??? Wanna check out the ring a bit more!!!
Everyone is too kind!! Thank you all so so much for your well wishes, I was telling my fiance that while I'm excited to share the news with family and friends, I was just as excited to tell Pricescope!! :lol:

More photos for those to asked from different sides!

IMG_0471.jpeg IMG_0473.jpeg IMG_0467.jpeg IMG_0476.jpeg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunning! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Von03

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!! congratulations

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, WOW! Such a stunning OEC and beautiful setting! Congrats.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s amazing! I love it! Gorgeous!! :clap:

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful stone, beautiful ring and wishing you many beautiful years of marriage!
Congrats!!

Moonie

Shiny_Rock
thank you so much <3 <3 <3

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! :love: And lady you have the patience of a saint - 8 months waiting!! You really deserved that sparkler!! Enjoy!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Double whammy! That stone is amazing and the setting is so intricate yet substantial. I love the triple claws very Art Deco!

Moonie

Shiny_Rock
Double whammy! That stone is amazing and the setting is so intricate yet substantial. I love the triple claws very Art Deco!

Thank you!! I first saw the CAD and video and I was concerned that the setting was too heavy/thick but the zoomed in photography definitely tricked me! In person it's very delicate and Mark did a great job with prongs and shoulders. The shank is about 1.6mm which I know is still very thin!

Moonie

Shiny_Rock
I’m convinced now that M colored old cut diamonds are my favorite.

I know that I'm not color sensitive in general even for MRB (I can start to see tint around J color) but for old cuts I truly can't see warmth from the top down, even for well-cut O-Ps. I can see some warmth when I look at my ring through the sides but from top down it really looks very white to me! And of course I love the way it changes color in different settings :kiss2: A lot of my favorite vendors say that K is their sweet spot and I would love to see it IRL to test that out!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you!! I first saw the CAD and video and I was concerned that the setting was too heavy/thick but the zoomed in photography definitely tricked me! In person it's very delicate and Mark did a great job with prongs and shoulders. The shank is about 1.6mm which I know is still very thin!

Oh definitely, it’s very delicate! I agree close up photography can be misleading!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Everyone is too kind!! Thank you all so so much for your well wishes, I was telling my fiance that while I'm excited to share the news with family and friends, I was just as excited to tell Pricescope!! :lol:

More photos for those to asked from different sides!

IMG_0471.jpeg IMG_0473.jpeg IMG_0467.jpeg IMG_0476.jpeg

I was hoping for more hand shots and you delivered! Soooo pretty!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement!

Moonie

Shiny_Rock
Attaching some less glamorous but indoor shots. I tried to capture the OEC without obstruction from my dark phone case in a sunny room with some creamy walls. It does seem to photograph a touch warmer but even my hand looks darker than normal.

IMG_0530.jpeg

IMG_0531.jpeg

IMG_0465.jpeg

IMG_0466.jpeg

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Those triple prongs are so well done & so unique. Congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous ring! You surely are patient! I might have killed him if my husband had waited 8 months after getting the ring to give it to me, though! As it was, he couldn't wait and gave it to me in my apartment about 2 days after he got it!!!

Moonie

Shiny_Rock
Those triple prongs are so well done & so unique. Congratulations!

thank you!! wish I could take credit but it's a replica of a popular Edwardian engagement ring that I fell in love with.

Moonie

Shiny_Rock
That is a gorgeous ring! You surely are patient! I might have killed him if my husband had waited 8 months after getting the ring to give it to me, though! As it was, he couldn't wait and gave it to me in my apartment about 2 days after he got it!!!

Hahaha it was getting to that point! In December I was like, ok this better happen soon :lol-2: Unfortunately a lot of his plans kept getting derailed by Covid but I was definitely itching to see the ring!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! I love the side shots with the small stones in the band.

ean

Brilliant_Rock
I know that I'm not color sensitive in general even for MRB (I can start to see tint around J color) but for old cuts I truly can't see warmth from the top down, even for well-cut O-Ps. I can see some warmth when I look at my ring through the sides but from top down it really looks very white to me! And of course I love the way it changes color in different settings :kiss2: A lot of my favorite vendors say that K is their sweet spot and I would love to see it IRL to test that out!

I have a GIA certified old euro and In house graded old mines, and I truly think they show more tint in the pictures and videos than what I see in real life. When I bought my five stone band that was graded M/N I was expecting lemonade yellow and I was so surprised that when I opened the box! I was like, “Huh? This is an M?” It’s a blessing though. Give me all the M old cuts.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results