shape
carat
color
clarity

WWPSD? Live w/ it? Return to original B&M? New w/PS Vendor?

WWPS do with a 7 month reset that continues to have problems?

• go back to initial vendor to try to get them to fix it (but if they could have, they would have at t

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • live with it - its not that big of a deal to have a tarnished WG ring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • scrap it, start over using a PS vendor

Votes: 39 92.9%

• Total voters

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: WWPSD? Live w/ it? Return to original B&M? New w/PS Vend

junebug17|1339269455|3212679 said:
That's great Enerchi!! :appl: I'm very impressed with what you did, because I can tell from your posts this was a difficult thing for you to do - and it seemed like such a shame to me that the money you put into the ring would be down the drain - but now it's not! :appl: In fact, you are making me feel a little ashamed I didn't confront the jeweler over the bad sizing job he did on my ring :(sad *junebug hangs her head in shame in the face of Enerchi's courage* I'm very happy for you on such a great outcome to your situation! Looking forward to hearing about your brand new ring!

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is so funny because I am NOT a courageous person! I'm a complete and total wimp and back down at the first sign of anything ugly! (In most cases - somethings I do stand my ground on...) and I really REALLY would not have been able to do any of this without the backing of the amazing PS supporters and posters here!

So - your turn Junebug - get back there and fight for what you think is right! (oh look at me go... all fired up on high octane "girl power"! LMAO!)

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock

Enerchi, I can understand how you felt a little torn between the two options you were given, but it's clear you made the right choice. You appreciated the jeweler's willingness to really make the situation right. Despite all the troubles you'd had you were sympathetic to the situation and wanted the transaction to have a positive ending. You have a very kind and patient heart. But, as you obviously concluded, at this point it's important you protect yourself, and the fact that the jeweler was so clueless about the practices his bench uses shows he lacks attention to detail and does not put much pride in the jewelry he sells. So glad you went with the refund! Can't wait to see your beautiful stones set in a safe, quality mounting!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Snicklefritz|1339269948|3212685 said:
Enerchi, I can understand how you felt a little torn between the two options you were given, but it's clear you made the right choice. You appreciated the jeweler's willingness to really make the situation right. Despite all the troubles you'd had you were sympathetic to the situation and wanted the transaction to have a positive ending. You have a very kind and patient heart. But, as you obviously concluded, at this point it's important you protect yourself, and the fact that the jeweler was so clueless about the practices his bench uses shows he lacks attention to detail and does not put much pride in the jewelry he sells. So glad you went with the refund! Can't wait to see your beautiful stones set in a safe, quality mounting!

oh my... :oops: :halo: thank you, Snicklefritz! That is so sweet of you to say! :praise: I really did want a calm, positive ending and I totally hate confrontations, even tho I was the consumer and was sold a sub par product. It was a struggle to pursue this (again, without Gypsy in my head, I don't know if I would have been so lucky!) and as weird as this sounds, I didn't want to let PS down! Silly, eh? But I posted for advice and I wanted to hear what others would do. So glad you guys were all thinking the same thing as me!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Awesome, congrats! I can't believe he gave you the spiel again. It was good of you to take it with grace, and then get out of there as quickly as possible!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock

Your hilarious! :lol: I'm so happy that this ends the saga for you and that now you can move on with BGD. I was afraid that there may be another spiel once you returned to pick up your stones. :rolleyes: Really dude? It's over, did he really think that his last ditch lecture would make you change your mind? YOU LOST MONEY BECAUSE YOU DID IT WRONG!!! Remember the glue dude?? OMG! It's alway more cost effective to do the job right the first time, jewelry, car repairs, anything! But, now you get a new ring!! :appl: How exciting is that huh? Yah!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

YAY! What a tool that guy was. Yeah, it's because they were internet diamonds that his bench used glue. Cause internet diamonds need glue. :rolleyes:

Lotus99

Shiny_Rock

I'm so horribly late to this thread, but I'm glad you got your diamonds (and money) back and moving on to a fabulous new ring!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Dreamer, I have a lot of friends, and am blessed by them. And I don't think you need to meet someone in person or shake their hand to be friends with them. Although I do love seeing my friends in person, I've had college and law school friends I haven't seen in years. And I have friends I met on the net, that I see once a month. And I have friends I've never met in person at all. I value my friends for the personalities, and that comes through regardless of medium. I trust my friends but I certainly don't expect them to always agree with me, or validate my insecurities instead of challenging them. Because that helps no one. And I appreciate it when they disagree with me and offer me perspective that I may have been lacking. I am secure enough that when people criticize me, instead of getting defensive and instantly attacking and calling them names, like bully, I think about what they said and honestly evaluate whether it has merit or not. And that's why I can tell you that I don't see myself anywhere in your comments. My concern is genuine, and the purpose is to help not hurt. I really am sorry you feel my comments were bullying. They weren't meant as such. But, we can agree to disagree. That works for me.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Edited to say: can't wait to see the new ring!!! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results