shape
carat
color
clarity

Worth the wait...my new Leon Mege!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

acegirlbda

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/20/2006 1:05:37 AM
Author: Marina
Thank you for such a detailed answer. That gives me some guidance in terms of pricing. Based on what I have seen, arond $5K for such quality work sounds very reasonable. My only concern is a location. I need to break that psychological barrier of working with someone on ring design remotely. I am hoping that I will be able to schedule an appointment with Leon next time I am in NY.

In regard to the diamond, I would appreciate if you could give me contact info. Also, was it a certified GIA diamond that you ended up buying? Where did you get it appraised and how did you pick your appraiser? I read a lot of info on this forum on each subject and any additional persona experience is very helpful.

The appraiser is Justin Krall and the guy who we worked with to get the stone was Martin from USAcerteddiamonds
www.usacerteddiamonds.com

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/3/2006 10:36:01 AM
Author: acegirlbda
more pics

These hand shots are just STUNNING!!! Love the stone and the setting. Great job.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results