shape
carat
color
clarity

Worth the wait...my new Leon Mege!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bae7

Shiny_Rock
OMG - absolutely stunning!! I was disappointed there were only three shots!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, the rings around here just keep getting more and more gorgeous! Diamond pooooorn!

Your ring is gorgeous! I especially love the square cuts in the shank -- such a beautiful and antiquey contrast against the center stone. Congrats! Please indulge us with hand shots when you can!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
If I were single, I think I would like to marry Leon Mege. ACE, your ring is beyond gorgeous. The diamond is beautiful and the setting is...I''m speechless. It''s perfect. Congrats on your engagement and your new sparkles!

acegirlbda

Rough_Rock
so they sent the ring today so I will be receiving it tomorrow...still have to get my nails done but I don''t want to leave the house in case the ups guy comes by! Here is a pic of the Tiffany ring it was modeled after....

melee.z3.jpg

DillPickle

Rough_Rock
Beautiful example of LM''s work. Here''s a side-by-side image of the inspiration piece and LM''s interpretation.

acegirlbda_cmpr.jpg

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring! I actually like the Leon version better. I think it looks cleaner w/o the second ring of diamonds below the head -- and then the square stone set on the side of the head really pops. Am I seeing things, or does the Leon have a bit of miligrain down the side of the shank that is not on the inspiration piece? If so, that is a nice tie-in with the halo edge.

acegirlbda

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/29/2006 9:48:54 PM
Author: Kay
Lovely ring! I actually like the Leon version better. I think it looks cleaner w/o the second ring of diamonds below the head -- and then the square stone set on the side of the head really pops. Am I seeing things, or does the Leon have a bit of miligrain down the side of the shank that is not on the inspiration piece? If so, that is a nice tie-in with the halo edge.
awesome pictures with the 2 side by side, thanks! I think there is miligraining on the sides too...I didn''t ask for that, he just did it himself...I don''t care either way. I actually think I like this one better than the Tiffany one also...but I will have to wait until tomorrow! I do thik Leon''s workmanship is much better and cleaner as well.

acegirlbda

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/28/2006 3:10:26 PM
Author: allycat0303
I love the combination of round and square! Congrats!

Thanks allycat0303...your ring was definitely an inspiration!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOSH!

Your ring is absoluty gorgeous!! I love the stones on the crown. That is so perfect. I love the halo on the round.

I guess Leon must have been listening to your vibs!!

I'd say it WAS worth the wait!! The workmanships is flawless!

And I like the Leon better than the Tiffany. I think the square shank diamond is more delicate looking.

Swingirl

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
I agree, the Leon one looks a lot finer, perhaps due to the milgrain on the shank and sides..

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
I cannot WAIT for handshots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, this reminds me of my other all-time favorite which was Alleycat''s Leon masterpiece.

I am going to faint whenever I see the photo, so please give us warning.

Like, "WARNING: DO NOT STAND NEAR BOILING WATER, SHARP SURFACES OR SMALL CHILDREN.
HAND SHOT MAY CAUSE SUDDEN AND UNCONTROLLABLE FAINTING SPELLS."

acegirlbda

Rough_Rock
Hand shots are well on their way

acegirlbda

Rough_Rock
The diamond looks dirty in that last pic but I guess it is b/c of the high magnification

Leon 2.JPG

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

acegirlbda

Rough_Rock
last one for now

Leon 3.JPG

acegirlbda

Rough_Rock
The package finally arrived at 4:30pm and my doorman called me down and said I had to pick up a package right away b/c it said "very high value" on it! Good thing I was busy today so I wasn''t waiting around for it. Anyways, it is even more stunning than I could ever imagine and EXACTLY what I wanted. I am so so so glad I spent so much time researching halo''s and this setting in particular and not letting just anyone do the setting. The pictures definitely do not do it justice. Leons pictures are much better but in person it is so much whiter and brighter and KA-BLING!

dh97

Shiny_Rock
WOWWWWWWWW
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

acegirlbda

Rough_Rock
ok ok one more

Leon 4.JPG

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I just CAN''T BELIEVE HOW PERFECT THIS IS...IT IS MY NEW FAV ON PS (AND THERE ARE PLENTY OF PRETTY RINGS HERE!)...I LOVE THE HAND SHOTS...

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
that reminds me of amber's ring from survivor all stars!!!! your ring modeled after the tiffany one is the one nicollette sheridan had like a year ago but her fiance sold it on ebay! lol!

yours is was so pretty!!! congrats! lucky gir!

what are the specs?l

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness...it''s perfect!!!! DROOOOOL! More pics...more more more! I love it!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That ring is sooooo gorgeous!!!! I love it!!!
30.gif

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Wow
emotion-19.gif
Congrats !

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
That is simply stunning!

Congrats!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I gasped when I saw this. It is just stunning. What a beautiful piece of work. Congrats!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Luv it! Is it plat or yellow gold? Colors show up a little funny on my screen.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow! He did SUCH a good job!!!! It looks great!

acegirlbda

Rough_Rock
It is a 1.85 RB G VS2
dimensions: 7.94x7.91x4.?
depth: 61.7%
table: 55.4%
Polish: EX
Symmetry: EX

The setting is platinum...Leon''s pics came out a little yellow especially next to the Tiffany pic. The square cuts and round melee add up to 0.70ct

ring size is a 6 minus as Leon called it but it is a bit loose on me

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
oh my, that is just beyond words!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results