shape
carat
color
clarity

Why not recommend Garry Hollaway fr Customers?

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I finally decided to ask why Psers don't recommend Garry to customers that live in Australia. Why do these people always have to come to America.

I recently saw a picture of Garry's store and thought is was so beautiful that I would take pleasure in shopping there. We can all certainly assume Garry is just as knowledgeable and honest as those vendors who get the recommendations of PSers. Is this thought of as a conflict of interest in some way because Garry has a small interest in Pricescope. I just think his store would be a place for Australians to visit.

My compliments to Garry on his store. Is this really a conflict of interest?

Annette

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, personally I don't recommend Holloway Diamonds (http://www.hollowaydiamonds.com.au/) because (1) I have no personal experience with the vendor; (2) no diamonds appear to be listed on the website; (3) while many of the settings look beautiful, only one view is posted on the website; (4) the website overall is not as consumer-friendly/searchable/useful as other online diamond vendors.

From my perspective based on the Holloway Diamonds website, I conclude its focus is on its bricks & mortar store services.

For me, based in North America, whether I was searching for a diamond or a setting or even a finished piece of jewelry, there would be no reason to reach out to an Australian vendor who has little to no useful information on its website when so many other online vendors have extensive and searchable diamond databases and present settings with multiple views/videos.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results