shape
carat
color
clarity

Whose ring is this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I photochopped this pic of someone''s ring and now I can''t find the original! I''ve looked through at least 10 pages of SMTR (I''m not complaining!) and haven''t found it. I think it''s a custom Whiteflash or Mark Morrell?

photochop_pic.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
the e-ring looks photoshopped....

ETA duh.... sometimes sara it helps to READ the whole post lol

honeybee

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 12:49:45 PM
Author:blingergrrrl
I photochopped this pic of someone''s ring and now I can''t find the original! I''ve looked through at least 10 pages of SMTR (I''m not complaining!) and haven''t found it. I think it''s a custom Whiteflash or Mark Morrell?
Could it be bargaincrazy''s ring?? her e-ring has a band like the w-band you posted, but a head like the e-ring. I dunno if that made any sense, but here''s a link to that thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-2-48-cushion-w-pave-setting-by-mark-t-erd.55339/

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry I can''t help you trace the ring but wanted to say it does not look like Mark Morrell, his rings have a certain look to them I am not seeing in that rings.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I''m no help, either... but I just had to pipe in and say how much I am a''loving those knife edge pave bands! YUM! Just *swoonworthy!!!!*
30.gif

ebonykawai

Shiny_Rock
Blinger, did you end up getting that stone you posted about???? The VG cut with the great HCA?? Inquiring minds...

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 4:16:56 PM
Author: ebonykawai
Blinger, did you end up getting that stone you posted about???? The VG cut with the great HCA?? Inquiring minds...
No, the inclusions were not eye clean...
7.gif

I was at Blue Nile the other day just for fun and it's amazing how many of their "super ideals" and "ideals" scored so crappy on the HCA. But I actually did find one that scored 0.5 EX EX EX EX on the HCA that was about 1ct H VS2 GIA EX cut for ~$4600...Wonder if they do idealscopes???

Project1.jpg

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
When I was looking for a pendant, I used BN and you can call them for an eyewitness report from its vendor to see if its eyeclean and to ask other questions, but they dont take photos/do other tests for ya.

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 12:23:02 AM
Author: EBree
Great find, Feb!

blinger, this stone might be worth checking out:

.93 G, SI1 Ideal (0.6 on the HCA), $4420

It's a GIA 'Excellent' cut and it looks like it could be eye-clean.
That is too funny cuz I was looking at that stone! I remember cuz of the weird stain in the background of the close-up pic! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results