shape
carat
color
clarity

Whose ring is this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I photochopped this pic of someone''s ring and now I can''t find the original! I''ve looked through at least 10 pages of SMTR (I''m not complaining!) and haven''t found it. I think it''s a custom Whiteflash or Mark Morrell?

photochop_pic.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
the e-ring looks photoshopped....

ETA duh.... sometimes sara it helps to READ the whole post lol

honeybee

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 12:49:45 PM
Author:blingergrrrl
I photochopped this pic of someone''s ring and now I can''t find the original! I''ve looked through at least 10 pages of SMTR (I''m not complaining!) and haven''t found it. I think it''s a custom Whiteflash or Mark Morrell?
Could it be bargaincrazy''s ring?? her e-ring has a band like the w-band you posted, but a head like the e-ring. I dunno if that made any sense, but here''s a link to that thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-2-48-cushion-w-pave-setting-by-mark-t-erd.55339/

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry I can''t help you trace the ring but wanted to say it does not look like Mark Morrell, his rings have a certain look to them I am not seeing in that rings.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I''m no help, either... but I just had to pipe in and say how much I am a''loving those knife edge pave bands! YUM! Just *swoonworthy!!!!*
30.gif

ebonykawai

Shiny_Rock
Blinger, did you end up getting that stone you posted about???? The VG cut with the great HCA?? Inquiring minds...

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 4:16:56 PM
Author: ebonykawai
Blinger, did you end up getting that stone you posted about???? The VG cut with the great HCA?? Inquiring minds...
No, the inclusions were not eye clean...
7.gif

I was at Blue Nile the other day just for fun and it's amazing how many of their "super ideals" and "ideals" scored so crappy on the HCA. But I actually did find one that scored 0.5 EX EX EX EX on the HCA that was about 1ct H VS2 GIA EX cut for ~$4600...Wonder if they do idealscopes???

Project1.jpg

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
When I was looking for a pendant, I used BN and you can call them for an eyewitness report from its vendor to see if its eyeclean and to ask other questions, but they dont take photos/do other tests for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    He Said, "Yes!"
    He Said, "Yes!"

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.