shape
carat
color
clarity

whose ring? and prong?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
I saved this ring a while back because I loved the prongs!! I cant seem to find it again though anybody remember it???

Also what are these prongs called? The look a little bit different from regular prongs?

Sorry to be such a bugger
28.gif

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
nobody knows
8.gif
well I got through 40 pages of smtr guess I better go back
41.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry I don''t know. Instead of SMTR maybe it''s in a thread about prongs. Do a search. HTH cause I''d hate for you to look at all those pages of bling again and not find it.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Leon Mege has done some like that - there are some similar in yg on timmy''s amazing ruby in the Colored Stone forum. I''m almost tempted over the double claws.

genette

Shiny_Rock
I forgot who''s ring this was exactly because I did see this in a post, but as for the ring this is a Michael B "princess" ring.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2007 12:05:19 AM
Author: fashionsweetie
I forgot who''s ring this was exactly because I did see this in a post, but as for the ring this is a Michael B ''princess'' ring.
I don''t know whose ring this is, but I have to agree with fashionsweetie in that I think it''s a Michael B setting. The prongs are gorgeous!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you thank you!!!!
36.gif
12.gif
I really mean it guys I was driving myself nutso looking I really appreciate it girls thank you so much!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results