Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

whose ring? and prong?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
I saved this ring a while back because I loved the prongs!! I cant seem to find it again though anybody remember it???

Also what are these prongs called? The look a little bit different from regular prongs?

Sorry to be such a bugger

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry I don''t know. Instead of SMTR maybe it''s in a thread about prongs. Do a search. HTH cause I''d hate for you to look at all those pages of bling again and not find it.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Leon Mege has done some like that - there are some similar in yg on timmy''s amazing ruby in the Colored Stone forum. I''m almost tempted over the double claws.

genette

Shiny_Rock
I forgot who''s ring this was exactly because I did see this in a post, but as for the ring this is a Michael B "princess" ring.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2007 12:05:19 AM
Author: fashionsweetie
I forgot who''s ring this was exactly because I did see this in a post, but as for the ring this is a Michael B ''princess'' ring.
I don''t know whose ring this is, but I have to agree with fashionsweetie in that I think it''s a Michael B setting. The prongs are gorgeous!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you thank you!!!!
I really mean it guys I was driving myself nutso looking I really appreciate it girls thank you so much!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Indian Wedding Inspiration 2021
    Indian Wedding Inspiration 2021
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.