shape
carat
color
clarity

who would you like to meet IRL from PS?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/19/2009 10:23:12 AM
Author: joflier
There are a ton of people I''d love to meet! And of course, I live in an area where basically nobody else lives.

Who do you wanna meet Dfire?
whom ever that''s rich and available.
31.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Any of you... so I could drool over your fab jewelry collections!

And, any of you with cute, single sons!
17.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 8:55:38 AM
Author: Maisie
Ooooh good question. In no particular order...

Lorelei

LindaW

Ellen

Wink

Dr Indira Marchant

John Pollard

Bee

Diamondfan

Skippy

Coatimundi

Kaleigh

Strm

Joflier

Arjunajane

Irishgrrrl

Steel

San Diego Lady

Thing2of2

Independant Gal

There are so many more but I can''t think right now. My brain is all fuddled.

Hiya Maisie!

I''d love to meet you too!

There are a bunch of PS''ers I''d love to meet--the more the merrier!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah Clairitek! And FI is going for a conference. Which means, I will be doing nothing. And have plenty of time do do whatever I want. However, FI''s sister, and her family are talking about tagging along with us.
7.gif

But still! Aren''t there a ton of PSers in the Philly area?

I figured out that it would be shorter and less time consuming to list the people I''d rather not meet!

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock

I was a lurker for a bit before I joined. Most of the PSers I'd like to meet are one's I've never 'spoken' to just listened to/read what they had to say.

DF- always comes up with the best topics
2.gif

Catmom
San Diego Lady
Independent gal
Musey
Bee*
Blondebunny
LostSaphirre
Travelinggal

hmm. The list could go on and on, but those are ones that always stick out in my head for one reason or another right now. Most of the people I'd like to meet have some attribute about them that I really look up to.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Off the top of my head:

DreamGirl
Bia
Sammyj
SanDiegoLady
Haven
MissKitty
IrishGrrl
TLH
NewEnglandLady

All for different reasons.

I''m sure there''s more! I feel bad even posting this in case I left anyone out!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/19/2009 10:17:39 AM
Author: dragonfly411
Freke, Maisie, Skippy, Lorelei, gecko, Irishgrrl, many many many more
Thanks, Dragonfly! I''d love to meet you too . . . we could talk horses and diamonds! LOL!
9.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/19/2009 1:14:33 PM
Author: elledizzy5
Off the top of my head:

DreamGirl
Bia
Sammyj
SanDiegoLady
Haven
MissKitty
IrishGrrl
TLH
NewEnglandLady

All for different reasons.

I''m sure there''s more! I feel bad even posting this in case I left anyone out!
Thanks, Elle! I was trying to make a mental list of who I''d like to meet, and you were the first one (of many!) that I thought of!
1.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/19/2009 1:01:00 PM
Author: Definitely, Maybe

I was a lurker for a bit before I joined. Most of the PSers I''d like to meet are one''s I''ve never ''spoken'' to just listened to/read what they had to say.

DF- always comes up with the best topics
2.gif

Catmom
San Diego Lady
Independent gal
Musey
Bee*
Blondebunny
LostSaphirre
Travelinggal

hmm. The list could go on and on, but those are ones that always stick out in my head for one reason or another right now. Most of the people I''d like to meet have some attribute about them that I really look up to.
Aww, thanks so much DM, I''d love to meet you too!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 8:08:59 AM
Author: gemgirl

Date: 2/19/2009 2:16:59 AM
Author:Dancing Fire
1.gif
DF, that's an unfair question because there's too many people I'd love to meet and if I name a few and leave a few out? I'd feel terrible! I'd like to meet at least half of all the regulars.
What about the other half?
31.gif
11.gif
31.gif

Maisie: Name the time & place!

[ETA: Maisie I lurk on another forum and I think I saw you there too. If so I hope you will understand when I say that I love the gold edging too - very classy!]

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh DF, did you have to make this thread?
7.gif
These always result in people''s feelings getting hurt especially when people choose to list specific names.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d love to meet anyone from PS. I''ve met quite a few ladies at the Boston area GTG a couple of times, and it''s been a lot of fun getting to know them. If given the chance someday, I''d love to meet others as well.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 5:42:25 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
7.gif
These always result in people''s feelings getting hurt especially when people choose to list specific names.
There seems to be a bunch of these thread floating around lately!!!

I remember a while back, there was a thread started asking who are your favorite PS members and it went on for pages. . .some people complained about it saying peoples'' feelings would be hurt and reponses to that included along the lines of, "well, if you''re feelings are that easily hurt, you shouldn''t be reading that thread." Yikes!!!

I agree. . .I don''t see the purpose in starting these threads.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 6:00:17 PM
Author: MC

7.gif

I remember a while back, there was a thread started asking who are your favorite PS members and it went on for pages. . .some people complained about it saying peoples'' feelings would be hurt and reponses to that included along the lines of, ''well, if you''re feelings are that easily hurt, you shouldn''t be reading that thread.'' Yikes!!!

I remember that. This was my reaction:
23.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nobody. *ducks* Immma skeeeeeeerd. Ok, seriously, as much as I adore many many many posters -- threads like this always make me uncomfortable. Haven''t there been enough self-congratulatory mutual love fests around here lately?
31.gif
11.gif
3.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock

7.gif

I remember a while back, there was a thread started asking who are your favorite PS members and it went on for pages. . .some people complained about it saying peoples'' feelings would be hurt and reponses to that included along the lines of, ''well, if you''re feelings are that easily hurt, you shouldn''t be reading that thread.'' Yikes!!!

Maybe DF is trying to sniff out if he''s got any lady admirers?
27.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 6:12:15 PM
Author: decodelighted
Nobody. *ducks* Immma skeeeeeeerd. Ok, seriously, as much as I adore many many many posters -- threads like this always make me uncomfortable. Haven''t there been enough self-congratulatory mutual love fests around here lately?
31.gif
11.gif
3.gif
Mwuah....Mwuah!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL Steel! It took me a little while.. I was sitting going.. ''gold edging... gold edging'' then it came to me!!
36.gif
Yes!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 6:12:15 PM
31.gif
11.gif
3.gif
I quite like feeling the lurve.
30.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 6:04:24 PM
Author: Steel

7.gif

I remember that. This was my reaction:
23.gif
I''m thinking that wasn''t the fav PSer thing, but a thread on which PSers you are thankful for, as it was around Thanksgiving. I suppose it could be interpreted the same way though.

I''m with Deco - I don''t care of people want to have love fests (and I still think if you don''t like it, don''t participate) but there have been a ton of these types of threads lately. I''m ODing.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 6:32:02 PM
Author: TravelingGal

I''m thinking that wasn''t the fav PSer thing, but a thread on which PSers you are thankful for, as it was around Thanksgiving. I suppose it could be interpreted the same way though.

I''m with Deco - I don''t care of people want to have love fests (and I still think if you don''t like it, don''t participate) but there have been a ton of these types of threads lately. I''m ODing.
oops, yep, you''re right. . . a lot of posts kind of blend together!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m ODing.
3.gif
Ditto. But that''s JMHO ... love-fest lovers: party on, excellent! Do look out for my upcoming threads though...

* DO YOU LIKE ME?

* WHY DO YOU LIKE ME SO MUCH?

* CAN YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC ABOUT WHY IT IS YOU LIKE ME AGAIN?

* DO THESE JEANS MAKE ME LOOK FAT?

* CAN I HAVE A HUG?

* WHO HERE STILL LIKES ME?

* IS THIS MIC ON? WHERE''D EVERYBODY GO?

31.gif
11.gif
25.gif
25.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 6:41:19 PM

I'm ODing.
3.gif
Ditto. But that's JMHO ... love-fest lovers: party on, excellent! Do look out for my upcoming threads though...

* DO YOU LIKE ME?

* CAN I HAVE A HUG?

* IS THIS MIC ON? WHERE'D EVERYBODY GO?

31.gif
11.gif
25.gif
25.gif
And don't forget

* PLEASE TELL ME YOU LIKE ME AGAIN AND AGAIN, IT'S CHEAPER THAN GOING TO THERAPY.

Warning to peeps like you and me Deco, coming soon to a forum near you will be this thread -

* SNARKY MEMBERS YOU COULD DO WITHOUT.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol. Yes, there have been a lot lately. But it's Valentine's time - maybe people are feeling the need for some positive reinforcement and love-festing.
9.gif

To answer the title of the thread... erm, anyone, yet no one? I like being somewhat anonymous on here. Though I've been giving that up more and more lately. Sheesh, what's next, musey at a GTG?
32.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Maisie - ha ha! Hope you don''t mind me mentioning it. I am registered there but because some of the regulars as so very young I am scared to post in case I offend a 12 year old. I really wanted to reply to you but would have had to break my current post count of zero. Anyway, congrats!

Deco -
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

* DO YOU LIKE ME? Yes, with candy sprinkles on top.

* WHY DO YOU LIKE ME SO MUCH? Because your posts are like fresh shiny sunshine.

* CAN YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC ABOUT WHY IT IS YOU LIKE ME AGAIN? Shiny...Sun...Sprinkles...What is not to like?

* DO THESE JEANS MAKE ME LOOK FAT? You could never look less than perfect, you supermodel you. And you are so intelligent too! Love that bag with those shoes too!

* CAN I HAVE A HUG? Have two!

* WHO HERE STILL LIKES ME? Meeeeeeeee!

* IS THIS MIC ON? WHERE''D EVERYBODY GO? Right here sprinkles sunshine!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 6:48:20 PM
Warning to peeps like you and me Deco, coming soon to a forum near you will be this thread -
LMAO. I'll keep my eye out for that ... and my back up against a wall! Okay, I give up -- I want to meet TravelingGal ... BUT ONLY TRAVELINGGAL!
27.gif
5.gif

ETA: Steel, *sprinkle sprinkle*
35.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

I''m ODing.
3.gif
Ditto. But that''s JMHO ... love-fest lovers: party on, excellent! Do look out for my upcoming threads though...

* DO YOU LIKE ME?

* CAN I HAVE A HUG?

31.gif
11.gif
25.gif
25.gif
And don''t forget

* PLEASE TELL ME YOU LIKE ME AGAIN AND AGAIN, IT''S CHEAPER THAN GOING TO THERAPY.

You are obviously having fun here and I don''t want to ruin it but you are making me feel like crap for posting my list. And no I am not having an insecure moment. Just an offended moment.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 7:00:10 PM

I''m ODing.
3.gif

* DO YOU LIKE ME?

* CAN I HAVE A HUG?

31.gif
11.gif
25.gif
25.gif
And don''t forget

* PLEASE TELL ME YOU LIKE ME AGAIN AND AGAIN, IT''S CHEAPER THAN GOING TO THERAPY.

You are obviously having fun here and I don''t want to ruin it but you are making me feel like crap for posting my list. And no I am not having an insecure moment. Just an offended moment.
Sorry you feel offended Maisie, but I wasn''t singling you out. I think it''s fine to post a list. The people you posted are probably very flattered by it. I''ve posted my own list on that thankful thread MC pointed out. There are others here have flat out said they think it might cause hurt feelings when lists like these are posted.

The bottom line is to each their own. I just am making the point that I''m OD''d on these kinds of threads because there have been a few of the lately (more than average), and I made the point after the party was pretty well ruined on this one. I was going to make it last night when I first saw it go up but if people wanted to have a nice thread, they should have it. This thread didn''t exactly take off because most PSers don''t want to name names, and I understand that too.

However, I am sure DF is no dummy and thought this might spark a little fire?
27.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 6:56:40 PM

LMAO. I''ll keep my eye out for that ... and my back up against a wall! Okay, I give up -- I want to meet TravelingGal ... BUT ONLY TRAVELINGGAL!
27.gif
5.gif

ETA: Steel, *sprinkle sprinkle*
35.gif
Oh me too Deco, me too! I LLLLLLLLLLUUUURVVVVVVVVVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

*stalk stalk*

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 7:00:10 PM
Maisie, honestly ... why would two people thinking its silly make you feel like cr*p? We''re just two people in the big wide world. Why not feel sorry for us for our bitter, closed hearts? I won''t be offended!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results