shape
carat
color
clarity

who would you like to meet IRL from PS?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 1:59:29 AM
Author: Dancing Fire

Date: 2/19/2009 9:52:06 PM
Author: Harriet
The ''love'' has begun to fester. I agree with those who find these threads pointless (this one was started by Dancing Fire, though). It''s true that I don''t have to read them. But, like Deco, I suffer from morbid curiosity.
i don''t know that word
33.gif
mean the same as ''nosy'' ?
9.gif
Nosy you are. Morbid never.

www.merriam-webster.com for when you need help deciphering. Although, personally, I think you''re just pulling legs. Again.
28.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would just like to say that this is one of the funniest threads I''ve ever read on PS.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 6:02:40 AM
Author: Maisie
Actually that girl with the legacy posts on another forum and I am pretty sure she does own that ring. The photo with the different nails was from her wedding day. I saw her photos. She did take the first pics in the store which is why you see the tag.
lol Congrats to her!!! It is a pretty ring. . .but, still, seeing a pricetag would make any person suspicious and that is why I brought her post up!
5.gif

Maybe she'll come back and show us some new pictures of that ring and her collection!!!
1.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Actually that girl with the legacy posts on another forum and I am pretty sure she does own that ring. The photo with the different nails was from her wedding day. I saw her photos. She did take the first pics in the store which is why you see the tag.
Maisie, okay, as I have no life, I did check tPF and she's a member there and there are photos of her ring, but they're the same store ones. The wedding photos are also up on 5/28/07, but all the pictures show a red X.
1.gif
lol

In all my life on PS, I've never seen a person take pictures of their own pieces while still in the store!
2.gif

ETA - she does have a great purse collection. . . .Okay, I better not post about the other person who's ring looks photoshoped to look larger or else I'll get in even more trouble!
9.gif

Ali

Shiny_Rock
Stay on topic.

Do not post about other forums.

Post in the positive spirit of Pricescope.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
DM, I'd love to meet up with you too! We so need a PS meet up!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 11:12:06 AM
Author: MC

Maisie, okay, as I have no life, I did check tPF and she''s a member there and there are photos of her ring, but they''re the same store ones. The wedding photos are also up on 5/28/07, but all the pictures show a red X.
1.gif
lol

In all my life on PS, I''ve never seen a person take pictures of their own pieces while still in the store!
2.gif

ETA - she does have a great purse collection. . . .Okay, I better not post about the other person who''s ring looks photoshoped to look larger or else I''ll get in even more trouble!
9.gif
I saw them when she posted them when she first got married. I do remember the jewellery she wore as I am quite the addict lol!! I also alerted her to a listing on ebay where someone had stolen her pictures to ''sell'' a solitaire ring. I think that was when she joined PS and posted her rings. I can completely understand you checking though. Well researched!!
9.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 11:39:57 PM
Author: HollyS
Hey, I have a VS2! I''m snarkalicious and sparkalicious!
11.gif
3.gif
Ooooh...I like that!

So first, I get a verbal beat-down, then I see sparkles.

Kinda like a slapper flasher.
31.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t read though all the pages of this post, but I would love to meet ANYONE from PS, simply because I don''t have any friends that are also into diamonds. My friends and family think that I am strange for being obsessed with jewelry, and it would be nice to be around people who didn''t judge me for having such an expensive hobby ;-)

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 12:22:11 PM

I saw them when she posted them when she first got married. I do remember the jewellery she wore as I am quite the addict lol!! I also alerted her to a listing on ebay where someone had stolen her pictures to ''sell'' a solitaire ring. I think that was when she joined PS and posted her rings. I can completely understand you checking though. Well researched!!
9.gif
hahaha I am kind of nosey! In my next life I''d like to be a private investgator! lol While conducting my search, I came across the ad that person placed where they stole her photo. I cannot mentioned other sites (lol!), but it came up with a quick name search.

Maybe the stolen photo is why she never posted here again.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 8:01:55 AM
Date: 2/20/2009 4:18:15 AM

Author: trillionaire

I wouldn't like to meet anyone. I prefer to maintain my internet 'mystique', and to not have my impressions of PSers clouded by actual perceptions of anyone.

9.gif

What mystique?
33.gif
9.gif

SEE!!! My mystique is so mystique-y that it's not even palpable to most!
16.gif
I gotta keep that going! lol

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 7:39:36 PM

Date: 2/19/2009 7:36:40 PM
Author: luckystar112

Date: 2/19/2009 7:27:53 PM

I excluded no one. Especially not you!
28.gif
Consider yourself named!
Aw, thanks Holly. I feel redeemed now. Forget what I said earlier about agreeing with deco and tgal and all that...they''re silly.
3.gif

Feel like making a trip to Houston when AmberGretchen gets here this summer? I''m thinking we might have a massive TX get together.
9.gif
Houston . . . in the summer . . . .
32.gif
Could we talk her into coming closer to Dallas? Where it will be merely hot, instead of god awful?
3.gif
I''m all for hosting another DFW/Houston GTG!
9.gif

This thread should have been a "Who HAVE you met?" list.
3.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hi Maisie, just to be clear I wasn''t referring to the photo where she has acrylics on, but the third photo where it looks like she has longer natural nails.
Seeing as in the first two it looks like she has slightly bitten nails, that stood out to me as odd, as it would''ve taken weeks to grow them that much longer I imagine.
Anyway, completely off topic so I apologize in advance!

Ali

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 11:47:18 AM
Author: Ali
Stay on topic.

Do not post about other forums.

Post in the positive spirit of Pricescope.
Last warning.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 12:16:14 PM
Author: bee*
DM, I''d love to meet up with you too! We so need a PS meet up!!
Has there ever been an international meetup? Or are they usually just local get together type things?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is a very funny thread.

Freke, thank you honey, I''d love to meet you too!

I''ve been fortunately enough to meet quite a few people through our Nor Cal GTG, and it''s ALWAYS wonderful meeting PSers. I''m not saying this is a cheesy love fest way... but I love the diversity we have here and appreciate it, and would like to meet just about everyone on here (even Storm, as long as it''s in a well lit store in the middle of the day with a few x-marine/cop security guards on watch).

I think a group GTG sounds like a blast. Clip boards and all.
2.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 2:13:54 PM
Author: vespergirl
I haven''t read though all the pages of this post, but I would love to meet ANYONE from PS, simply because I don''t have any friends that are also into diamonds. My friends and family think that I am strange for being obsessed with jewelry, and it would be nice to be around people who didn''t judge me for having such an expensive hobby ;-)
Ditto!!!!! I would loooove to meet anyone who shares my obsession with jewelry!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 10:45:42 PM
Author: Definitely, Maybe

Has there ever been an international meetup? Or are they usually just local get together type things?

I would love there to be an international meetup. It would be great fun!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I just want to meet someone who can hook me up with the connections to craft the necklace that Catherine Zeta-Jones was wearing in that movie where she was the chef. The movie was mostly slow and awful so I was able to stare longingly at her neck the entire movie. I want it, I want it, I want it!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 1:22:08 PM
Author: miraclesrule
I just want to meet someone who can hook me up with the connections to craft the necklace that Catherine Zeta-Jones was wearing in that movie where she was the chef. The movie was mostly slow and awful so I was able to stare longingly at her neck the entire movie. I want it, I want it, I want it!!
Screen shot? (That movie made my head hurt too btw.)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
This one?

Yikes. Sorry that's huge.

noreservations.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
OMG Yesssssssssssssss!!!!
I''m in love
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 6:39:04 AM

That would be brilliant!!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Honestly I would be happy to have coffee with any PS''er.

I believe we are a niche grouping where even the more intense personality finds commonality with the most passive member.

If nothing else we can talk about DF''s crazy questions
9.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve had the pleasure of attending two Northern California GTGs, and haven''t regretted meeting any of the PSers that were there.

So... this question is just for you, DF. If we were to hold a Sacto are GTG, would you be there? It would be nice to meet your DW as well, with or without the ring she refuses to wear!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is that picture Catherine Zeta-Jones? It looks too young to be she. I thought it was Skippy! It looks like Skippy!

Deb
34.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
She looks a bit botoxed to me

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/21/2009 5:53:55 PM
Author: AGBF

Is that picture Catherine Zeta-Jones? It looks too young to be she. I thought it was Skippy! It looks like Skippy!

Deb
34.gif
Skippy is far prettier!

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 3:45:36 PM

Date: 2/21/2009 6:39:04 AM

That would be brilliant!!
I think so too! Then again I LOVE to travel and will find any excuse to do it.

hmmm where would the PS world hub be? haha
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results