shape
carat
color
clarity

who would you like to meet IRL from PS?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Boston would be good - in the spring or fall.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamondseeker tried to organize a giant PS GTG awhile ago. Seems Vegas or NYC seemed to be the most popular locations.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 8:57:13 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Diamondseeker tried to organize a giant PS GTG awhile ago. Seems Vegas or NYC seemed to be the most popular locations.
What ever happened with it?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/21/2009 5:26:39 PM
Author: VRBeauty
I''ve had the pleasure of attending two Northern California GTGs, and haven''t regretted meeting any of the PSers that were there.

So... this question is just for you, DF. If we were to hold a Sacto are GTG, would you be there? It would be nice to meet your DW as well, with or without the ring she refuses to wear!
i''am really a shy person IRL,so is my wife,plus you guys might tell my wife what i been posting on PS.
rotflmao2.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 8:47:56 PM
Author: Definitely, Maybe
Date: 2/21/2009 3:45:36 PM

Author: bee*

Date: 2/21/2009 6:39:04 AM

Author: Maisie

Date: 2/20/2009 10:45:42 PM

Date: 2/20/2009 12:16:14 PM

Author: bee*

DM, I''d love to meet up with you too! We so need a PS meet up!!

Has there ever been an international meetup? Or are they usually just local get together type things?

I would love there to be an international meetup. It would be great fun!

That would be brilliant!!

I think so too! Then again I LOVE to travel and will find any excuse to do it.

hmmm where would the PS world hub be? haha
3.gif

Well there are enough pubs here in Ireland that could fit all of PS for a meetup!!
3.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I would soooo love a Vegas GTG. Somewhat centrally located, stuff to do, and we could shop the jewelry stores. Although in this economy we should hit up the local pawn shops
23.gif

I would feel safe as there''s certainly no lack of security in Vegas hotels.

Now how can we convince Gwen she needs to fly to Vegas?
35.gif

I''d love to meet everyone (and their "precious"...that''s jewels, not kids)
9.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There're so many Ps'ers that I'd like to meet IRL: Ellen, DS, Widget, Kaleigh, Lorelei (because you're all incredibly classy ladies who are so selfless, in more ways than one, always give such lovely and helpful advice), MC (because you've practically saved my life with the advice on my thyroid), Storm (because you're incredibly intelligent and such a cool dude), DF (because you're really a sweetie, despite your effort to be a trouble-maker
2.gif
1.gif
), Skippy (you're such a nice, sunny sweet, lovely, thoughtful person), SDL (another lady with a sweet, sunny disposition), Diamond Fan (again another classy lady with an *amazing* collection of bling), Maisie (sweet and lovely), Wishful (again incredibly intelligent, thoughtful and oh so eloquent), Steel, Laraonline, Maisie, Brown-Eyed-Girl, Coatie, DiamanteBlu, Neatfreak, Musey, Harriet, Sparkles, Miraclesrule, Italiahaircolour...OMG, my list just goes on and on...

I'd love to meet all the online vendors too. They all seem to share such an amazing passion for diamonds and I'd love just to sit and listen to them, not to mention ogle all the bling they have
2.gif
1.gif
3.gif

An international GTG would be so *awesome*!!
36.gif
. I vote for NYC, in the summer please
2.gif
1.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/22/2009 6:10:00 AM
Author: Phoenix
There''re so many Ps''ers that I''d like to meet IRL: Ellen, DS, Widget, Kaleigh, Lorelei (because you''re all incredibly classy ladies who are so selfless, in more ways than one, always give such lovely and helpful advice), MC (because you''ve practically saved my life with the advice on my thyroid), Storm (because you''re incredibly intelligent and such a cool dude), DF (because you''re really a sweetie, despite your effort to be a trouble-maker
2.gif
1.gif
), Skippy (you''re such a nice, sunny sweet, lovely, thoughtful person), SDL (another lady with a sweet, sunny disposition), Diamond Fan (again another classy lady with an *amazing* collection of bling), Maisie (sweet and lovely), Wishful (again incredibly intelligent, thoughtful and oh so eloquent), Steel, Laraonline, Maisie, Brown-Eyed-Girl, Coatie, DiamanteBlu, Neatfreak, Musey, Harriet, Sparkles, Miraclesrule, Italiahaircolour...OMG, my list just goes on and on...

I''d love to meet all the online vendors too. They all seem to share such an amazing passion for diamonds and I''d love just to sit and listen to them, not to mention ogle all the bling they have
2.gif
1.gif
3.gif

36.gif
2.gif
1.gif
OMG, I can''t believe i didn''t even mention Madame Bijoux, such a cool lady with amazing tastes.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 6:10:00 AM
Author: Phoenix

36.gif
2.gif
1.gif
That might even work for me!

But I''d need to bring my wife & 2 boys...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 7:55:10 PM
Author: Catmom

Date: 2/21/2009 5:53:55 PM
Author: AGBF

Is that picture Catherine Zeta-Jones? It looks too young to be she. I thought it was Skippy! It looks like Skippy!

Deb
34.gif
Skippy is far prettier!
Deb and Catmom, awww you two are so sweet, in my dreams! hehe Thank you, very very kind, blush
face23.gif
you made my entire year.
1.gif

There are so MANY fabulous PS'ers I MET and would LOVE to MEET and thank you for those kind people who named me; I would love to meet you too!

A giant GTG be would be fabu!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 10:07:24 PM
Date: 2/21/2009 8:57:13 PM

Author: Tacori E-ring

What ever happened with it?

There seemed to be a lot of interest but then it kinda faded.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 3:42:47 AM
Author: arjunajane
TBH, just about everyone ! I love chatting with so many of you, and wish I could be over there for GTG''s...especially to see all that bling!
30.gif

Like Strm, there are just a few which I should probably avoid meeting, lol..
I''d love to go across the pond to meet YOU AJ!
9.gif

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 11:01:50 AM
Author: AmberGretchen
There are so many...I''ve been lucky enough to meet some at local GTGs in Northern California, and I''m very excited to meet the Texas PSers when I (hopefully) move down there over the summer, but there are others as well
1.gif
Welcome to Texas AG!!!
35.gif

Lori

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 5:56:44 AM
Author: purrfectpear
I would soooo love a Vegas GTG. Somewhat centrally located, stuff to do, and we could shop the jewelry stores. Although in this economy we should hit up the local pawn shops
23.gif

I would feel safe as there''s certainly no lack of security in Vegas hotels.

Now how can we convince Gwen she needs to fly to Vegas?
35.gif

I''d love to meet everyone (and their ''precious''...that''s jewels, not kids)
9.gif
Hey, I''ve never been...do I need any more reason than that?
31.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results