shape
carat
color
clarity

Who has a WF setting and do you love it ??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
I am considering purchasing a WF platinum custom setting and am curious about their workmanship and product quality.
If you have a WF setting, please tell me what you think of it.
Is the overall quality and shine and polish of the platinum perfect?
And if yours was a custom setting, did they get it right? Were you able to convey your ideas over phone and email?
Was the end product as you imagined it?
Did you send them a lot of pictures or were they able to understand you from descriptions?

I am finding that online setting shopping is harder than shopping for diamonds online.
Thanks for any feedback you all can offer me.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I have a WF custom setting and am absolutely thrilled with it. Workmanship was excellent in my opinion. My sales rep and I communicated via both e-mail and telephone with great results there as well. I sent a few pictures of styles I liked and they designed the setting much to my satisfaction!!

Here is the thread regarding my waxes and the finished product: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-waxes-from-wf.51405/.

Plus if you do a search regarding WF custom settings I am sure you will find even more experiences regarding their custom settings. I am sure you will be very happy with the final product should you use WF.
2.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love mine. My husband designed it, and they translated it perfectly into reality.

IMG_0829ps.jpg

IMG_0831ps.jpg

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2007 4:17:49 PM
Author:hikerchick
I am considering purchasing a WF platinum custom setting and am curious about their workmanship and product quality.
If you have a WF setting, please tell me what you think of it.
Is the overall quality and shine and polish of the platinum perfect?
And if yours was a custom setting, did they get it right? Were you able to convey your ideas over phone and email?
Was the end product as you imagined it?
Did you send them a lot of pictures or were they able to understand you from descriptions?

I am finding that online setting shopping is harder than shopping for diamonds online.
Thanks for any feedback you all can offer me.
Mine is a custom ring from WF as well. I sent them a picture of the general idea, and told them what modifications I wanted to see to that idea.

We had several phone conversations and emails after that.

It''s not all platinum, but yes, the craftsmanship was exceptional and yes, they got it right. I''ve worn it for nearly 3 years now, and it''s been fine.

The end product was exactly as I imagined it, and it was very much a collaborative result. They were candid in what design elements would work well, and which ones we might need to rework to maintain integrity of the product.

I also had them make a custom pendant for me. When I wanted modifications to it, they accommodated readily. The end result was stunning.

I wouldn''t hesitate to do it again (and in fact, likely will for a pair of earrings!)
3.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I would definitely search PS, there are literally hundreds of detailed reviews of WF rings, but stock and custom
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results