shape
carat
color
clarity

Who does your SO look like?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
NF, OMG, I''m jealous. Your BF looks like Ronaldo? *swoon*

Yeah, BF and I love him (but I love him more!) Haha, BF talks about how amazing he is, and how attractive. And, "[he] can say that, cuz Ronaldo''s GIRL pretty!" BF is such a dork.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I stole the Josh Hartnett photo from Tuckins. I couldn''t think of anyone until I saw that pic! Maybe? It''s the hat and facial hair probably. Haha!

FIANDJOSHH.jpg

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 4:52:14 PM
Author: princesss

Yeah, BF and I love him (but I love him more!) Haha, BF talks about how amazing he is, and how attractive. And, ''[he] can say that, cuz Ronaldo''s GIRL pretty!'' BF is such a dork.
Haha yeah I guess im partial to Portugese Boys
2.gif
My BF looks VERY much like Ronaldo, only he is a lot more masculine than Ronaldo. Like he doesnt have earings and usually has shorter hair that he doesnt "style" LOL. Like your BF said, Ronaldo is "girl-pretty"
3.gif
But he''s hot regardless!
9.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 4:00:43 PM
Author: Missy0483
arjunajane: Nice hat!!!
2.gif
Baltimore Orioles, that''s my team! Are you from Maryland??

Hey missy, ha ha actually we live in Australia!
But my Fi likes the design and loves that hat..
sorry, I can''t claim anything more significant than that, lol..

Well, I must say your team has the coolest logo
9.gif

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
I can''t believe how late I am to this game!
Tommy is on the left and Andre Agassi is on the right :)

tommyVSandre.JPG

NuggetBrain

Shiny_Rock
The celebrity he most resembles is Chris Kattan. Better known to most as Doug from Night at the Roxbury, Corky Romano, and Mango from SNL.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 2:51:07 AM
Author: trillionaire
BUMP!!!

I had to post my baby''s likeness!
9.gif

Here he is ladies, eat your hearts out! lol

SO is 27, and yes, he looks ridiculously young for no reason, just like Nick Cannon. People usually think he''s 20ish, and he gets carded A LOT! hehehe

I''d say they have a similar build (size wise, not muscle wise), and similar complexion and bone structure in the face, but SO has a thinner nose.
Lucky girl, I''ve had a crush on Nick Cannon since Drumline!
emsmile.gif

Thomperchik

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 1:45:07 PM
Author: NakedFinger
My SO got Cristiano Ronaldo (he''s a Portuguese soccer player) twice this week! My SO is Portuguese (and Italian) too. I definitely see Cristiano in him a lot more than the Harry Connick Jr comments he''s gotten!

So lets say a cross between Harry Connick Jr and Cristiano Ronaldo LOL

What can I say, he''s a HAWTIE!
30.gif
NakedFinger: This man is gorgeous! If your SO looks like this, then you''re truly blessed! ;-)

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Looks like you ladies have snagged yourselves some goregous celeb-look-a-like's....

Funny enough, FF looks almost EXACTLY like Linas Kleiza of the Denver Nuggets. His co-workers told him about it months and months ago. So we looked this guy up on the computer and we couldn't stop laughing. They look so much the same: same face (eyes, eyebrows, nose & face shape), same body type, same hair. It's almost creepy. lol! Only difference is FF is just a touch shorter but not by much, they have different ears and FF's arms aren't as hairy. I wonder if people around here think FF IS Linas Kleiza from time to time if they are Nuggets fans. Afterall, we are in Denver...

fantasy_g_lkleiza1_200.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lots of hotties on this thread
30.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
sunnyd- Yes, your FI looks a lot like Josh Hartnett. Could be the hat and facial hair though.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 4:42:43 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
sunnyd- Yes, your FI looks a lot like Josh Hartnett. Could be the hat and facial hair though.
I know. When he smiles though he gets the same crinkly eye look. Hahaha.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
FI looks a little bit like Dan Aykroyd, although thinner and younger. I can see it in some pictures, but not in others. This is one where I totally see it:

n645141512_809631_5225.jpg

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 4:56:19 PM
Author: ladypirate
FI looks a little bit like Dan Aykroyd, although thinner and younger. I can see it in some pictures, but not in others. This is one where I totally see it:

He DOES look like Dan Aykroyd here! Did he ever do a ''Blues Brothers'' Halloween costume?

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 5:48:13 PM
Date: 6/18/2009 4:52:14 PM

Author: princesss

Yeah, BF and I love him (but I love him more!) Haha, BF talks about how amazing he is, and how attractive. And, ''[he] can say that, cuz Ronaldo''s GIRL pretty!'' BF is such a dork.

Haha yeah I guess im partial to Portugese Boys
2.gif
My BF looks VERY much like Ronaldo, only he is a lot more masculine than Ronaldo. Like he doesnt have earings and usually has shorter hair that he doesnt ''style'' LOL. Like your BF said, Ronaldo is ''girl-pretty''
3.gif
But he''s hot regardless!
9.gif

Ha! My DH is portuguese too and there are some photos where he has a resemblance to Ronaldo. Must be in the genes!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Ara Ann - No, but that is a hilariously great idea. He'd be a very tall blues brother! I don't think I'd make a very good John Belushi, though.
3.gif

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 5:04:51 PM
Ara Ann - No, but that is a hilariously great idea. He''d be a very tall blues brother! I don''t think I''d make a very good John Belushi, though.
3.gif

How tall is he? I know Dan Aykroyd is well over 6 ft. tall, like 6''2"?...and you could always add padding (and other stuff as needed) to play the Belushi part, LOL...
2.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 5:09:06 PM
Author: Ara Ann

Ara Ann - No, but that is a hilariously great idea. He''d be a very tall blues brother! I don''t think I''d make a very good John Belushi, though.
3.gif

How tall is he? I know Dan Aykroyd is well over 6 ft. tall, like 6''2''?...and you could always add padding (and other stuff as needed) to play the Belushi part, LOL...
2.gif

He''s 6''7"! But I think it could still totally work. LOL--thanks for the great idea!

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 5:10:08 PM

3.gif

How tall is he? I know Dan Aykroyd is well over 6 ft. tall, like 6''2''?...and you could always add padding (and other stuff as needed) to play the Belushi part, LOL...
2.gif

He''s 6''7''! But I think it could still totally work. LOL--thanks for the great idea!

Yikes!!!!
23.gif
6''7? How tall are you?

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 5:13:27 PM
Date: 6/25/2009 5:10:08 PM

3.gif

2.gif

He''s 6''7''! But I think it could still totally work. LOL--thanks for the great idea!

Yikes!!!!
23.gif
6''7? How tall are you?

I''m 5''9"--it means I can actually wear heels as high as I want and he still towers over me!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
don''t really know if he''s a celebrity per se, but this guy from Valkyrie looks just like my boy
5.gif
we were on a double date to see the movie and the first time i saw him i nudged M and told him he looked just like that guy, and of course he disagreed, but later when he was in more scenes, our friends started laughing and pointing out the resemblance.
hehe. it''s occasionally nice to win
9.gif

valkyrie2.JPG

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 3:37:23 PM
Author: Thomperchik

Date: 6/18/2009 1:45:07 PM
My SO got Cristiano Ronaldo (he''s a Portuguese soccer player) twice this week! My SO is Portuguese (and Italian) too. I definitely see Cristiano in him a lot more than the Harry Connick Jr comments he''s gotten!

So lets say a cross between Harry Connick Jr and Cristiano Ronaldo LOL

What can I say, he''s a HAWTIE!
30.gif
NakedFinger: This man is gorgeous! If your SO looks like this, then you''re truly blessed! ;-)
Haha thanks!
5.gif
Although I like this think he is the one dating out of his league
2.gif
Hehe......

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Boyfriend kiiinda looks like Josh Duhamel. I''ll take it
3.gif

joshduhammel.jpg

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
And Mr. PearBoy

pearboy.jpg

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
OU! Threadjack....you guys are dating now?!? He''s a hottie! That''s Mr.Officer right? Very happy for you
10.gif

You guys have some HOT SOs....DH looks like his own sexy self
31.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2009 6:07:47 PM
Author: Miscka
OU! Threadjack....you guys are dating now?!? He''s a hottie! That''s Mr.Officer right? Very happy for you
10.gif

You guys have some HOT SOs....DH looks like his own sexy self
31.gif

Hehe yes!
30.gif
That''s my lieutenant! Thank you, I''m quite happy myself! Major improvement in every way! I have a funny story for those of you that followed the break up thread months and months ago
3.gif
I''ll have to make another thread sometime. /threadjack!
1.gif

And I agree... PS has some good lookin'' ladies who all tend to be married to/engaged to/dating some good lookin'' men!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 5:01:54 PM
Author: sunnyd
I stole the Josh Hartnett photo from Tuckins. I couldn't think of anyone until I saw that pic! Maybe? It's the hat and facial hair probably. Haha!

your so reminds me of chris daughtry.

Chris-Daughtry-What-About-Now.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
My brother called me the day that our engagement announcement ran in our hometown to tell me that we were next to a Star Trek promo and that FI looked exactly like New Spock!

I didn''t even know what he was talking about but looked it up and sure enough! After we saw the movie (my first ever Star Trek experience) I am convinced he IS Spock in every way! I even tease him now when he accuses me of being illogical, "What? they didn''t have pretty shoes in your planet, Vulcan?" hahahaha! Sorry, I crack myself up!

NewSpock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results