shape
carat
color
clarity

Who does your SO look like?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
DH gets Tom Cruise a lot, which I do see sometimes, depending on his hairstyle.
I think I got the better of the two. :)

NotHavensHubby.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s DH, for reference. Not the best picture for reference, but it''s all we have on this computer.

HavensHubbyPSSSSS.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2009 12:35:48 AM
Author: Gailey
Well, if I squint a bit with my right eye Mr Gailey looks like the one on the left. Then again, sometimes he's a dead ringer for the one on the right, when there's a bit of a haze in the air!
LOL, aww, he is cute!!!
1.gif

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
My hubby looks a bit like Corey Matthews from Boy Meets World, but it''s mostly the hair!
9.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
BF looks like his dad. And his uncles. And his cousins. Unfortunately, none of them look like anybody outside of the family, so I can't really think of anybody to compare him to. So we'll just say he's a one of a kind cutie.

ETA: Haven, holy moly, you are gorgeous! And I definitely see Tom Cruise in your hubby.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Roger Federer. When he walked into the restaurant at the U.S. Open, a lot of people stopped talking and pointed at him, thinking it was Roger.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
DH doesn't dress like this much anymore, but even without the garb he gets Orlando Bloom:
NYEsm.jpg

Occasionally he looks like Patrick Dempsey too. Either one works for me!
25.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2009 2:33:23 PM
Author: vespergirl

Date: 5/23/2009 3:06:49 AM
Author: TravelingGal

When TGuy grows his hair and takes off his glasses, people have told him he looks like Roger Federer. In fact, once we were at a bar in Australia and at the time he had that longish, curly hair and some guy walked by and just jokingly said, ''Hey Roger!''

Since I have pics of TGuy on my wedding thread, below is a photo for comparison. There''s probably a little similarity in the brow, nose and mouth.

Holy cow, they really do look alike! What a handsome husband you have!
Ha, thanks. I really don''t see it but when he grew out his hair for awhile, I had to admit that I could at least understand why others could. It''s mostly the lower part of the face, maybe. Anyway, doesn''t matter who he looks like...he''s my husband and I''m happy with the genes.
1.gif

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/23/2009 7:37:11 AM
Author: icekid

Date: 5/22/2009 10:11:54 PM
Author:Elegant
My bf looks like Matt Damon...mostly...oh mercy, Matt Damon!
11.gif

I can''t think of any celeb that my hubby looks like. But um...... Matt Damon?? I am jealous
30.gif
9.gif
Ditto Icekid! I just re-watched the whole Borne series this weekend
30.gif
31.gif
27.gif

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/23/2009 10:49:18 AM
Author: Burk
This thread is fun...if only for the eye candy! Friends think my DH looks like Paul Walker. I can see it.
Lucky Lady!
31.gif
Although I'm sure he is very lucky too!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
E looks like Edward Norton mixed with Keanu Reeves. And I ain''t complaining :)

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Haven You are so beautiful. You are like a model seriously.

Mr. Fiery is a big guy. He''s 6''1, 250lbs. He looks very Chilean (if you know ppl from Chile, that''s what he looks like
3.gif
). He has great hair and beautiful brown eyes
30.gif
. Oh and really, really long eyelashes that I''m hoping DD will have.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2009 4:20:56 PM
Author: Haven
Here''s DH, for reference. Not the best picture for reference, but it''s all we have on this computer.
Haven, dear - this picture is so confusing to me (why are you in a wedding dress and he''s in a tux shirt, outside, with fold-up chairs?
3.gif
), but you look absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Can''t think of any celebs that resemble DH but I think he is gorgeous!!
30.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
FI looks like Seth Green.
So much so that all of my coworkers call him Seth, lol!

sethgreen1.jpg

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2009 12:48:11 AM
Author: Selkie
DH doesn't dress like this much anymore, but even without the garb he gets Orlando Bloom:

Occasionally he looks like Patrick Dempsey too. Either one works for me!
25.gif
Orlando Bloom was my first though before I even read your post!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2009 1:20:10 AM
Author: Dannielle
FI and I uploaded our photos on a website and it tells you which celebreties you most resemble.. His highest percentage match was with Henry Cavill.

I can see some slight similarities although I think FI is much sexier (ofcourse!)
Oh boy! Can you tell us what website that is?

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I''ve heard from pepes my DH looks like hugh jackman.... but my DH isn''t really that hairy...

33.gif

hugh_jackman_03.jpg

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
FI looks likes like a little bit of Michael Phelps mixed with a little bit of John Krasinski.
30.gif
Too bad he doesn''t have the John Krasinski hair ... if he let it get that long, it would probably be curly!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
The professional golfer, Stewart Cink without the dimpled chin

StewartCink.jpg

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Sunglasses for *some* anonymity...

CinkStewart.JPG

YMA

Shiny_Rock
I am with Seven''s one, I wish my SO looked like Dhani Jones I drool everytime I watch his show on the Travel network.

In reality I am stuck with cross bwtween Magic Johnson and Barry Bonds with a body type closer to Barry Bonds!

We were in the airport once and someone actually thought my hubby was Barry Bonds, that was so funny.

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
My FF gets Harry Connick, Jr. alot....

FFLookAlike.jpg

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2009 11:15:15 AM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Haven, dear - this picture is so confusing to me (why are you in a wedding dress and he''s in a tux shirt, outside, with fold-up chairs?
3.gif

I was thinking the same thing

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I have heard (and agree) that he kind of looks like Josh Hartnett... The similarity is really close when Mr. Hartnett has facial hair, like this pic.

josh-hartnett-400-021507.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2009 11:15:15 AM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Here's DH, for reference. Not the best picture for reference, but it's all we have on this computer.

Haven, dear - this picture is so confusing to me (why are you in a wedding dress and he's in a tux shirt, outside, with fold-up chairs?
3.gif

Awwww, thanks for being so kind, ladies.

Ha on the wedding dress/t-shirt confusion--here's the deal:
We were married on the morning of July 4th. DH and all of his groomsmen wore morning suits, of course, and our reception lasted until 5:30 PM. We went to fireworks that night (hence the folding chairs,) and while I refused to take off my wedding dress to go to fireworks, DH refused to wear his morning suit after the wedding reception. (And, really, it had become too late to wear a morning suit anymore, anyway.)

Luckily, my best friend thought ahead and bought him that tuxedo shirt. She knows us so well. So, I traipsed around the fireworks grounds in my dress, and DH in his t-shirt. It was so much fun, the perfect evening to a perfect day.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tuckins--Lucky lady! Josh Hartnett . . .
18.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2009 8:23:12 PM
Tuckins--Lucky lady! Josh Hartnett . . .
18.gif

Thanks... I think so too!
9.gif

BTW Haven- You look absolutely beautiful in that picture!!

Jen_91909

Shiny_Rock
My mom is convinced he looks like Jason Bateman (prob from 5-10 years ago). I''d say he has a touch of Ewan McGregor in him too.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
haven I think your DH looks a little like andy garcia!

andy-garcia-smokinaces.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results