shape
carat
color
clarity

Who does your SO look like?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
My bf looks like Matt Damon...mostly...oh mercy, Matt Damon!
11.gif

mattDamon.widec.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
My DH looks exactly like his father... but that doesn''t tell you much, does it?!
2.gif

His personality, though? EXACTLY like the character Kevin Costner played in Message in a Bottle. Not the book, the MOVIE version. I saw that movie when it first came out and within like 5 minutues I was thinking, "My word, his character reminds me SO MUCH of B..." (Note: not looks; personality.)

I had taken DD with me, and she was quite young at the time, and after the movie was over she said to me, "Boy, he reminded me of Daddy!"
23.gif
9.gif
I thought that was really interesting, because I hadn''t told her that I had thought the same thing!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Mine looks way, way too much like Jude Law. One of the girls that works for him noticed, and said so while she was cuddling next to her fiance on a break. Boy did he give my guy a dirty, dirty look, and she blushed so thorougly!

He has no idea what a prettyface he is
2.gif
He usually hides behind ugly glasses, though. Doesn''t work.

(I''d kill- ok, that''s an exaggeration, maybe just maim- for his eyelashes; still, I suppose they come as a matched set with the lush nosehair, which requires trimming every other day... that, I could pass on.)

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
He doesn''t really look like anyone... if he gets any comments, it''s John Leguizamo - but even that''s a stretch! I don''t see it at all
3.gif

JohnLeguizamo.jpg

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
My husband is the spitting image of Nicholas Cage. Seriously. It''s freaky!

~LC

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve got a Johnny Depp picture as my desktop, and the kids think it''s daddy..I find it hilarious, seeing as how I have such a thing for the hotness that is La Depp..Husband does not find it amusing in the slightest.

I think JD is the spitting image of Lawrence Bayne, personally.

Davenport.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
eh um........i wish.....

37.gif

dhanijones.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
you wish he looked like a red x?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
here we go

dhanijones.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2009 11:13:14 PM
Author: packrat
you wish he looked like a red x?
hhahahaah forgive the technical difficulties

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I think DH looks like Adam Sandler - though DH nor no one else agrees with me. But, DH makes a ton of goofy faces, and then first time I met him, he was singing with a friend''s band, and he wasn''t very good - sounded a lot like Sandler in those late 90''s songs like Lunchlady Land.

adamsandle_cohen_9034541_400.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock
My hubby looks like Stone cold Steve Austin

stonecold.jpg

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
A person at my job thinks DH looks just like Robert Downy Jr...
I agree there''s a similarity - the same nose, and cute crows-feet crinkles when he smiles... DH doesn''t have as strong a chin as RDJr, though.

I found a pic - DH resembles this on a lot more than the drugged out mugshot ones!
3.gif

rdjr.jpg

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/22/2009 10:38:33 PM
Author: LittleGreyKitten
Mine looks way, way too much like Jude Law. One of the girls that works for him noticed, and said so while she was cuddling next to her fiance on a break. Boy did he give my guy a dirty, dirty look, and she blushed so thorougly!

He has no idea what a prettyface he is
2.gif
He usually hides behind ugly glasses, though. Doesn't work.

(I'd kill- ok, that's an exaggeration, maybe just maim- for his eyelashes; still, I suppose they come as a matched set with the lush nosehair, which requires trimming every other day... that, I could pass on.)
LGK, this made me LOL! I've always told DH that I would give ANYTHING to have eyelashes like his, but he's got the nosehair thing goin' on too! I never thought of it like that . . . yeah, I'll pass on the eyelashes, thankyaverymuch!
40.gif

ETA: And to answer the question, I don't think DH looks like anyone really . . . not even his parents! Seriously, he doesn't look like his mom AT ALL, and he looks only VERY slightly like his dad. He has two sisters, and I see more family resemblance between DH and his sisters than between DH and his parents. As far as celebrities are concerned, I don't think he looks like anyone famous. But that's OK . . . he's adorable!
9.gif

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Hey - we have some good looking SO''s!
31.gif

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
My DH looks like an older version of Silas on "Weeds". I would add a pic, but I don''t know how to do a dang thing on this Mac.

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Here ya go LAJen... his name IRL is Hunter Parrish, in case anyone''s interested...

hunter-parrish-6.jpg

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2009 2:09:43 AM
Author: Lynnie
Here ya go LAJen... his name IRL is Hunter Parrish, in case anyone's interested...

Thanks Lynnie. DH was actually mistaken for him once at a party in BH. I was shocked because DH is in his late 30's. He does look like him, though.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
SO was constantly called Nick Cannon in college. I''m on my sister''s Mac, so don''t know how to post a picture... I get the resemblence, but I don''t find Mr. Cannon attractive, but SO sure is!!!

anyname

Shiny_Rock
My husband looks a lot like Prince William, but with hair. We were at his sister''s wedding when we were approached by this woman we didn''t know who wanted to get a picture with us. Kinda of strange, but whatever. Turns out that that girl thought my husband (then boyfriend) looked like Prince William and just wanted a picture. So i''m sure, somewhere there''s a picture of just her and my husband with my face either covered up or cut out entirely.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

When TGuy grows his hair and takes off his glasses, people have told him he looks like Roger Federer. In fact, once we were at a bar in Australia and at the time he had that longish, curly hair and some guy walked by and just jokingly said, "Hey Roger!"

Since I have pics of TGuy on my wedding thread, below is a photo for comparison. There's probably a little similarity in the brow, nose and mouth.

SCAN0076asp.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
edit: whoa, that was weird... please disregard double post five hours later
3.gif
lol!

JohnLeguizamo.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
musey are you drinking? Because is it me or did you post that exact same thing a few hours ago?
3.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2009 3:24:16 AM
Author: TravelingGal
musey are you drinking? Because is it me or did you post that exact same thing a few hours ago?
3.gif
LOL no
3.gif
I left the edit form up when I left the house without realizing it, and thought I'd never submitted in the first place so I submitted it... but it was in edit mode, so I don't know why it created a whole new post
33.gif

I cite identically-named attached image as proof that I didn't just recreate the same post
11.gif

This thread definitely did NOT need two pictures of John Leguizamo, identical or not. Matt Damon, sure, maybe Jude Law... but John Leguizamo? No.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pricescope twightlight zone...

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2009 3:28:54 AM
I guess that''s what happens past midnight on weekends? PS starts to phase in and out of alternate realities...

spooky..........

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2009 3:34:23 AM
Author: musey

I guess that''s what happens past midnight on weekends? PS starts to phase in and out of alternate realities...

spooky..........
It does, because I turned around to look at my husband and he''s turned into John Leguizamo!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
my DH looks like Moby

moby_holiday.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2009 3:37:15 AM
Date: 5/23/2009 3:34:23 AM
Author: musey

spooky..........
It does, because I turned around to look at my husband and he''s turned into John Leguizamo!
23.gif

3.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Apparently my hubby looks like Eric McCormack! I had no idea until someone mentioned it on here. Now that I look at photos online I can see why someone might think that.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results