shape
carat
color
clarity

Who does your SO look like?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
tlh THATS who I was trying to think of, Andy Garcia. I think you''re dead on with that one!

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/25/2009 12:39:14 AM
Author: Gailey
See what I mean? You do see it don''t you? .........
Gailey,

This made me laugh out loud! Left eye, Right eye, Left eye, Right eye... DH just told me that he has a movie for us to watch tonight, with George Clooney and Brad Pitt in it. I don''t remember the name of the movie, but really, does it matter?

I can''t think of any celebrities that DH looks like, but I am having fun looking at pics of all of these hot celebrities!

Whoever posted Daniel Craig, thank you! I think he is so cute in a very manly man kind of way!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2009 11:07:12 AM
Author: tlh
haven I think your DH looks a little like andy garcia!

Be still my heart! That''s so funny because Andy Garcia is one of my top three celebrity crushes. **swoon**

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haven - you are so beautiful! I''m so glad you made the most out of your wedding dress and enjoyed it well into the evening! lol
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2009 8:13:40 PM
Author: Haven

Date: 5/26/2009 11:15:15 AM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Date: 5/25/2009 4:20:56 PM

Here''s DH, for reference. Not the best picture for reference, but it''s all we have on this computer.

Haven, dear - this picture is so confusing to me (why are you in a wedding dress and he''s in a tux shirt, outside, with fold-up chairs?
3.gif
), but you look absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!

Awwww, thanks for being so kind, ladies.

Ha on the wedding dress/t-shirt confusion--here''s the deal:
We were married on the morning of July 4th. DH and all of his groomsmen wore morning suits, of course, and our reception lasted until 5:30 PM. We went to fireworks that night (hence the folding chairs,) and while I refused to take off my wedding dress to go to fireworks, DH refused to wear his morning suit after the wedding reception. (And, really, it had become too late to wear a morning suit anymore, anyway.)

Luckily, my best friend thought ahead and bought him that tuxedo shirt. She knows us so well. So, I traipsed around the fireworks grounds in my dress, and DH in his t-shirt. It was so much fun, the perfect evening to a perfect day.

Ahhhhhh, makes so much more sense now, and what a cute story! Love it!
9.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2009 12:45:17 PM

Date: 5/29/2009 11:07:12 AM
Author: tlh
haven I think your DH looks a little like andy garcia!

Be still my heart! That''s so funny because Andy Garcia is one of my top three celebrity crushes. **swoon**
That is awesome!!! you are basically crushin on yo hubs!!!

Giada

Shiny_Rock
More than one person has commented that my husband looks like Lucas from Days of our Lives. He''s also gotten Brandon Routh (the guy that plays Superman in the new version).

I''m not sure I see either, but I love him anyway. : - )

3059_76390108547_804033547_1617180_2968799_n.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
A younger version of Will Ferrell prooooolly ... combined with a little pre-Green Hornet era Seth Rogen doughy-faced goodness!

willferrellbeard.jpg

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/29/2009 3:58:47 PM
Author: Giada
More than one person has commented that my husband looks like Lucas from Days of our Lives. He's also gotten Brandon Routh (the guy that plays Superman in the new version).

I'm not sure I see either, but I love him anyway. : - )
You guys make a gorgeous couple
1.gif

My other half actually looks like President Obama - exactly the same skin color, height, build & facial features. Although my man wouldn't know a stimulous package if he fell over one
9.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
BUMP!!!

I had to post my baby's likeness!
9.gif

Here he is ladies, eat your hearts out! lol

SO is 27, and yes, he looks ridiculously young for no reason, just like Nick Cannon. People usually think he's 20ish, and he gets carded A LOT! hehehe

I'd say they have a similar build (size wise, not muscle wise), and similar complexion and bone structure in the face, but SO has a thinner nose.

Nick-Cannon-dime01.jpg

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
My hubby looks like Tobey Maguire, but he wants to be George Clooney.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 2:51:07 AM
Author: trillionaire
BUMP!!!

I had to post my baby''s likeness!
9.gif

Here he is ladies, eat your hearts out! lol

SO is 27, and yes, he looks ridiculously young for no reason, just like Nick Cannon. People usually think he''s 20ish, and he gets carded A LOT! hehehe

I''d say they have a similar build (size wise, not muscle wise), and similar complexion and bone structure in the face, but SO has a thinner nose.

rrrrRRRRRrrrr!!

FI also looks ridiculously young for his age. He can also go for months without working out and somehow manage to maintain muscle and not gain a pound. It just isn''t fair!!

usnwife

Rough_Rock
Mine looks like James Franco.

james.jpg

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I've never been told that my dh looks like anyone but ppl say he sounds like Ray Romano (which I don't think he does). Here's a pic of my dh and our son so you can see them

phpXPxnbLAM.jpg

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
My DH looks like a cross between Colin Firth and Hugh Grant, sounds quite a bit like them too. I have always known that I was fighting well above my weight with regard to his looks, but had it confirmed last week when a friend pointed out that EVERYONE fancies him; including the 15 year old daughter of another friend. Luckily, for some bizarre and inexplicable reason he loves me, despite the fact I am ten years older, short and about 50lbs overweight - go figure

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 7:39:36 AM
Author: Samantha Red
My DH looks like a cross between Colin Firth and Hugh Grant, sounds quite a bit like them too. I have always known that I was fighting well above my weight with regard to his looks, but had it confirmed last week when a friend pointed out that EVERYONE fancies him; including the 15 year old daughter of another friend. Luckily, for some bizarre and inexplicable reason he loves me, despite the fact I am ten years older, short and about 50lbs overweight - go figure

don''t sell yourself short...I''m sure you are perfect to him! I''m 50 lbs overweight too and my dh thinks I''m the hottest momma lol. Ahhhh unconditional love...gotta love it!

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 7:42:26 AM
Author: atroop711

Date: 6/18/2009 7:39:36 AM
Author: Samantha Red

don''t sell yourself short...I''m sure you are perfect to him! I''m 50 lbs overweight too and my dh thinks I''m the hottest momma lol. Ahhhh unconditional love...gotta love it!
Bless you, thank you very much
35.gif

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
My fiance is a good mix of Ryan Reynolds and Ryan Gosling- although much more Ryan Reynolds to me. He has the same hair color and style, a slightly larger than average forehead, strong jaw, and piercing eyes. I don''t see Ryan Gosling as much as others do- but Ryan Reynolds for sure!

rg234.jpg

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
and one of Ryan Reynolds too :)

rr22.jpg

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
My sweet BF has been told he resembles Anthony Edwards (best know for playing Goose from Top Gun & Dr. Greene from early-years ER). I can see it, when I look at pictures from him from his ER days/late 90s.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
People think my husband looks like Justin Bartha---

Justin:

marklookalike10.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
(sorry, I don''t know why that picture came out so small...)

Mark:

markwedding72107100.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Daniel Merriweather and my Fi - uncanny imho, the lips, big blue eyes..
30.gif
(but fortunately my Fi doesn''t have Dan''s quiff haircut, tee hee).
I wish mine could sing like Daniel though, lol!

fi.daniel pic.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Dh, kinda looks like Josh Lucas and has the prettiest blue eyes, but can't see it here.

First up.. Josh Lucas. Second Pic my DH

joshLucasdtdh1.JPG

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 12:30:41 PM
Author: D&T
My Dh, kinda looks like Josh Lucas and has the prettiest blue eyes, but can''t see it here.

First up.. Josh Lucas. Second Pic my DH

oh yeah..there is a def. resemblance with Josh "THE HOTTIE" Lucas

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks Atroop- BTW what a cutie in your avatar she''s a doll

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 1:16:08 PM
Author: D&T
thanks Atroop- BTW what a cutie in your avatar she''s a doll

ahh thanks that''s my 2nd daughter Taylor. Since I have 3 kids, I have to give them each a turn in my avatar...if not I hear it from my 2 daughters (the baby is only 7mo..he doesn''t care)

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
My SO got Cristiano Ronaldo (he's a Portuguese soccer player) twice this week! My SO is Portuguese (and Italian) too. I definitely see Cristiano in him a lot more than the Harry Connick Jr comments he's gotten!

So lets say a cross between Harry Connick Jr and Cristiano Ronaldo LOL

What can I say, he's a HAWTIE!
30.gif

christiano.jpg

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock
arjunajane: Nice hat!!!
2.gif
Baltimore Orioles, that''s my team! Are you from Maryland??

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/26/2009 3:01:35 PM
Author: princessplease
FI looks like Seth Green.
So much so that all of my coworkers call him Seth, lol!
LUCKY!

I had SUCH crush on Seth Green for many years! He just so cute,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results