shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash U113 bad experience

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would argue that. Everyone has what they are good at doing and not so good at doing. If Vaches team specializes in tab prong and WF specializes in claw prong (but they are not so good at doing the other way around, not saying this is a fact), ofc I world care who set my stone. Why else would people say “get your setting from CVB cuz they do claw settings really well, but get it from Vache if you want tab cuz he does tab the best” if WF can do tab prong exactly like how Vache does it then I wouldn’t care. But right now I don’t know what pictures I see is from WF doing it and what I see is from Vache himself

Vatche's team does not "specialize" in tab prongs. They do whatever kind of prongs the customer asks for. Almost all the solitaire rings on their site have claw prongs, so one might even say they specialize in claw prongs. The photo of the U-113 does have the tab prongs on their site, but you can request claw or tab prongs. I just want you to know that when I had my first diamond set in the U-113 maybe 12-13 years ago, I definitely specified I wanted tab prongs. I specify the type prongs on every ring and pair of diamond studs I ever buy. Now you know that for future reference. People do not choose the Vatche over the WF knife edge setting because of the tab prongs. WF definitely can do tab prongs on their settings if requested. Some people just prefer one or the other since the designs are not exactly alike.

Vatche is a setting designer and wholesale vendor. They sell to jewelers all over the US. Vatche has in-house bench people who do set some stones, and many of those are probably from local jewelers. My diamond came from a NY vendor so they took their diamonds to Vatche to set. But I think you'd find that the majority of their settings have diamonds set by their jewelers who carry their line. That will be the same for Tacori and other major brands. There will be authorized vendors whose in-house benches set and service the rings. It's very expensive to be shipping diamonds to be set in NYC and back.

I am sure WF will help resolve this problem. Hopefully you told your sales associate that you were choosing that setting for the tab prongs. That should have been noted on the order. It's possible it was and the bench didn't get the message. Most requests will be for claw prongs, so I can see why they would have done claws if there was no notation. I imagine from now on they will have the SAs be certain prong style preference is noted.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vatche's team does not "specialize" in tab prongs. They do whatever kind of prongs the customer asks for. Almost all the solitaire rings on their site have claw prongs, so one might even say they specialize in claw prongs. The photo of the U-113 does have the tab prongs on their site, but you can request claw or tab prongs. I just want you to know that when I had my first diamond set in the U-113 maybe 12-13 years ago, I definitely specified I wanted tab prongs. I specify the type prongs on every ring and pair of diamond studs I ever buy. Now you know that for future reference. People do not choose the Vatche over the WF knife edge setting because of the tab prongs. WF definitely can do tab prongs on their settings if requested. Some people just prefer one or the other since the designs are not exactly alike.

Vatche is a setting designer and wholesale vendor. They sell to jewelers all over the US. Vatche has in-house bench people who do set some stones, and many of those are probably from local jewelers. My diamond came from a NY vendor so they took their diamonds to Vatche to set. But I think you'd find that the majority of their settings have diamonds set by their jewelers who carry their line. That will be the same for Tacori and other major brands. There will be authorized vendors whose in-house benches set and service the rings. It's very expensive to be shipping diamonds to be set in NYC and back.

I am sure WF will help resolve this problem. Hopefully you told your sales associate that you were choosing that setting for the tab prongs. That should have been noted on the order. It's possible it was and the bench didn't get the message. Most requests will be for claw prongs, so I can see why they would have done claws if there was no notation. I imagine from now on they will have the SAs be certain prong style preference is noted.

+1 to all of this.

scarlettzzhang

Rough_Rock

I didn't come up with "Vache's team specializes in tab prongs". I read through ALL the U113/Tiffany style posts on this forum before I bought the ring, and that's what most people said! A lot of said he can do tab prong exactly like Tiffany's, like it's very delicate and pretty, and if you like that style you should go with Vache. I'm not saying it's a fact. But that is just my impression from reading all the information I can get online about U113.
And as a first time ring/diamond buyer, I really don't think it's a common sense to specify the prong type I want. From my understanding, there is a default style (aka. the exact look) for all the settings I see online. If I don't specify anything, the default/what's shown in ads picture is what I get, including the shank, materials, prong type etc. I would never ever think of that I need to specify a prong type (or anything if I want the default) before I purchase a ring, unless I want to customize it. If requesting a prong type is a customer's responsibility, do I also need to specify other things? If there are so many things that all need to be specified, why don't the sellers make it easier by just showing the options so first time buyer at least know that there ARE options available! To give an extreme example, they show you that you can choose either yellow gold or white gold for material. If they don't show me that option, I wouldn't know that there's different materials available. If everyone online posting pictures on WG, and the SA sent me pictures of WG, I would assume I'm getting WG as well. All of a sudden, my actual ring is in YG. And you are like oh but you didn't specify what material you want. How would I know that it's possible to get another material as a first time buyer though? Prong type is def not as extreme. But that's how I felt this morning, like a bait and switch (a less intense version).

To everyone who's following the story: thanks for all the replies. WF said they can redo the prong if I want. I just don't know if I want to wait for it/think it's a hassle. This morning I was really disappointed so I posted here and ranted, also hoped that other buyers can be aware of this. I'm def a picky person but hopefully not picky enough and will love the new ring regardless of the prong. It should arrive tmrw or Weds. Will post pics here once it arrives!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Being in the trade is killing me right now.,,,
In no way is this the clients fault.
I have every confidence wf will fix it but it was their error.

@scarlettzzhang sorry this happened to you.

Sure.

But in no way is it reasonable to rant (using OP’s own words) about an issue on a public forum or other social media outlet and potentially damage a company’s public image before even discussing remediation with that company.

That’s the sort of entitlement that I, and I’m very sure many others, simply have no patience for.

We all knew WF would make OP whole. That’s what WF does.

scarlettzzhang

Rough_Rock
Sure.

But in no way is it reasonable to complain about an issue on a public forum or other social media outlet and potentially damage a company’s public image before even asking that company about remediation.

That’s the sort of entitlement that I, and I’m sure many others, simply have no patience for.

I think it’s very reasonable to post a review on a public forum about my personal experience. Even though they agree to redo it, it’s still a hassle for me. I have been waiting for the ring to arrive for 4 days and it’s on the way. If I redo the prong, the shipping back and forth alone would be 1-2 weeks, even with fast turnaround I will prob have to wait another month. Are you saying this forum should only allow great review on WF? I know how many people love WF here, but I think it’s good to let potential buyers know that they could get a ring that doesn’t exactly look like what’s on website if they don’t specify things enough. As I’m sure a lot of people don’t know about this. And I want to raise visibility here so WF will realize that this could be an issue and hopefully improve their process in the future.

Don’t get me wrong. Prior to this prong issue, I was very happy about the overall process with WF. My SA Becca was very helpful and fast to respond to all my questions. Even with the storm going on last month, she made the effort to go into office and took pics for me. I was going to write a positive review on PS and Yelp for WF after I get the ring. But then this happened:/ I don’t think I can give them a 5 star review anymore. During the engagement ring/wedding band searching process, I’ve dealt with 4 vendors. I plan on writing a complete review of the 4 vendors once the process is over, both pros and cons of each.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sure.

But in no way is it reasonable to rant (using OP’s own words) about an issue on a public forum or other social media outlet and potentially damage a company’s public image before even discussing remediation with that company.

That’s the sort of entitlement that I, and I’m very sure many others, simply have no patience for.

What a company does when things go wrong speaks more highly of them than anything else.
We knew yes.. but the OP did not.
I get your side 2 when you get someone saying a company is a blah blah blah.
The op did not do that they are legitimately upset about the prongs and the additional time it will take to fix them.
Sympathy and reassurance is what is needed.
Part of it is after all these years here we know things that most people dont, so saying you should know is really not right..how are they expected to know?
btw I would have to ask someone to know how vache handles setting stones because last I knew they did it all in house with the stones sent to them but that was a long time ago.
How is the op supposed to know if I dont?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it’s very reasonable to post a review on a public forum about my personal experience. Even though they agree to redo it, it’s still a hassle for me. I have been waiting for the ring to arrive for 4 days and it’s on the way. If I redo the prong, the shipping back and forth alone would be 1-2 weeks, even with fast turnaround I will prob have to wait another month. Are you saying this forum should only allow great review on WF? I know how many people love WF here, but I think it’s good to let potential buyers know that they could get a ring that doesn’t exactly look like what’s on website if they don’t specify things enough. As I’m sure a lot of people don’t know about this. And I want to raise visibility here so WF will realize that this could be an issue and hopefully improve their process in the future.

Don’t get me wrong. Prior to this prong issue, I was very happy about the overall process with WF. My SA Becca was very helpful and fast to respond to all my questions. Even with the storm going on last month, she made the effort to go into office and took pics for me. I was going to write a positive review on PS and Yelp for WF after I get the ring. But then this happened:/ I don’t think I can give them a 5 star review anymore. During the engagement ring/wedding band searching process, I’ve dealt with 4 vendors. I plan on writing a complete review of the 4 vendors once the process is over, both pros and cons of each.

So WF was satisfyingly helpful and communicative throughout your purchase. Including through some of the the worst disasters TX has encountered in multiple generations.

They made an assumption about your preferences. Upon learning that you were unhappy, they have apparently promised to make you whole at no extra cost to you besides a few more days (you would receive a FedEx label to return the package to them and it would be FedEx’d back out to you - shipping will not take weeks no matter where you’re located. No worries there.)

We often say that the mark of a company is how they address problems. But not just “we” here on PS - this is a ubiquitous sentiment, regardless of industry or context. Here is a company that is remediating a problem in full, with no drama on their end whatsoever.

But their exceptional customer service up to this point didn’t merit even the courtesy of a private conversation regarding remediation before you chose to rant (again - your word) on a public venue. And now, even after resolving your issue, they won’t have earned a “five star review”.

Other consumers can certainly draw their own conclusions about which side of this transaction has behaved reasonably and which has not. Perhaps just keep in mind that taking to social media as Step One of conflict resolution is rarely viewed favourably.

Last edited:

scarlettzzhang

Rough_Rock
So WF was satisfyingly helpful and communicative throughout your purchase. Including through some of the the worst disasters TX has encountered in multiple generations.

They made an assumption about your preferences. Upon learning that you were unhappy, they have apparently promised to make you whole at no extra cost to you besides a few more days (you would receive a FedEx label to return the package to them and it would be FedEx’d back out to you - shipping will not take weeks no matter where you’re located. No worries there.)

We often say that the mark of a company is how they address problems. But not just “we” here on PS - this is a ubiquitous sentiment, regardless of industry or context. Here is a company that is remediating a problem in full, with no drama on their end whatsoever.

But their exceptional customer service up to this point didn’t merit even a private conversation regarding remediation before you chose to rant (again - your word) on a public venue. And now, even after resolving your issue, they won’t have earned a “five star review”.

Other consumers can certainly draw their own conclusions about which side of this transaction has behaved reasonably and which has not. Perhaps just keep in mind that taking to social media as Step One of conflict resolution is rarely viewed favourably.

Yes they were helpful and communicative during the entire process. But making an assumption on such an important detail and having the ring turn out to be not exactly what they show on website because of their assumption is a way bigger issue. After all, I’m here to buy a ring. We wanted the ring before end of March. And now that’s not achievable anymore if I redo the prong, or I will just have to live with it. It’s not as easy as just “they solved the issue you just need to wait a few more days”. And I think solving the problem for me isn’t enough, I’m hoping they can start improving this process for everyone in the future, and for all the future buyers aware of this incident as well. If I don’t voice it publicly, I’m pretty sure many more people will run into the same problem.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please make sure you get the prongs you want, even if it takes a bit longer. If you dont love it when you see it IRL then have WF fix it. It's not worth the short term gain of having a ring sooner if it's not what you want.

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
On this one, I gotta say I am with the OP. I would have never imagined that I need to specify the prong type for a well known item model such as U113. IMO, they made a different ring from what the OP ordered.

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
This kinda reminds me of the Victor Canera fiasco where someone had a problem and was quickly bashed by many people. This is a public forum that people write reviews positive and negative about their " own personal experience with a certain vendor "

I do not think one or two bad reviews will diminish the credibility of a trusted vendor. As said so many times it's how they handle themselves when an issue arises and what course of action they take.

As a first time buyer how does the OP know how Whiteflash will handle the situation and remedy the problem as @Karl_K pointed out.

There should be a little more understanding and compassion to new posters without them feeling attacked when they have something bad to say about some of PS beloved vendors.

Clearly Whiteflash dropped the ball on this one and I'm sorry the OP had to go through the disappointment.

A

Andromeda

Yes they were helpful and communicative during the entire process. But making an assumption on such an important detail and having the ring turn out to be not exactly what they show on website because of their assumption is a way bigger issue. After all, I’m here to buy a ring. We wanted the ring before end of March. And now that’s not achievable anymore if I redo the prong, or I will just have to live with it. It’s not as easy as just “they solved the issue you just need to wait a few more days”. And I think solving the problem for me isn’t enough, I’m hoping they can start improving this process for everyone in the future, and for all the future buyers aware of this incident as well. If I don’t voice it publicly, I’m pretty sure many more people will run into the same problem.

They were merely doing their job in communicating with you. It's not charity. You paid handsomely for the ring and expected to receive what was misleadingly advertised to you.

Also, if a forum is only meant to sing praises of a store and not voice legitimate issues regarding that store, then it is not a forum at all, is it? It is merely an advertisement board. Certainly, PS is a place where people can come to know all there is to know about jewelry purchase from real customers. It is not slander/"damag[ing] a company's public image" if the statements made are true. Rather, it is the First Amendment right of paying customers to voice their experiences, good and bad, in public forums like this.

Speaking of "whole", if OP misses their timeline because of a significant oversight on WF's part, then how is WF fixing the ring making OP whole? OP is in a loss-loss situation either way. If OP decides to keep the ring, they are stuck with something they didn't want. If OP decides to get it fixed, OP misses out on an important date in their life. WF cannot make OP whole. The least they can do is get OP the prongs they want and were advertised. That is no reason for the standing ovation some are suggesting.

Thank you for raising your concerns. This post will definitely help many people.

Last edited by a moderator:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't come up with "Vache's team specializes in tab prongs". I read through ALL the U113/Tiffany style posts on this forum before I bought the ring, and that's what most people said! A lot of said he can do tab prong exactly like Tiffany's, like it's very delicate and pretty, and if you like that style you should go with Vache. I'm not saying it's a fact. But that is just my impression from reading all the information I can get online about U113.
And as a first time ring/diamond buyer, I really don't think it's a common sense to specify the prong type I want. From my understanding, there is a default style (aka. the exact look) for all the settings I see online. If I don't specify anything, the default/what's shown in ads picture is what I get, including the shank, materials, prong type etc. I would never ever think of that I need to specify a prong type (or anything if I want the default) before I purchase a ring, unless I want to customize it. If requesting a prong type is a customer's responsibility, do I also need to specify other things? If there are so many things that all need to be specified, why don't the sellers make it easier by just showing the options so first time buyer at least know that there ARE options available! To give an extreme example, they show you that you can choose either yellow gold or white gold for material. If they don't show me that option, I wouldn't know that there's different materials available. If everyone online posting pictures on WG, and the SA sent me pictures of WG, I would assume I'm getting WG as well. All of a sudden, my actual ring is in YG. And you are like oh but you didn't specify what material you want. How would I know that it's possible to get another material as a first time buyer though? Prong type is def not as extreme. But that's how I felt this morning, like a bait and switch (a less intense version).

To everyone who's following the story: thanks for all the replies. WF said they can redo the prong if I want. I just don't know if I want to wait for it/think it's a hassle. This morning I was really disappointed so I posted here and ranted, also hoped that other buyers can be aware of this. I'm def a picky person but hopefully not picky enough and will love the new ring regardless of the prong. It should arrive tmrw or Weds. Will post pics here once it arrives!

I totally get that you're disappointed, and why you were upset when you found out you didn't get what you wanted. I hope you're feeling more chill now. WF has started responding to your concerns and will correct whatever error you think they have made. I think it's not a bad idea for them to make it part of their practice to ask clients for the specific prong they want, to save them from having to redo work. Don't worry. It will get fixed. As to things not being perfect, and not getting the ring you want in the time frame you want, well...stuff happens. So take a step back, breathe, and you will get a beautiful ring soon, in the midst of a global pandemic no less.

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Regardless of the WF customer service 'making it right', I'm grateful to the OP for posting this from their experience as a first time buyer. Seasoned or repeat customers may think it is obvious to specify prongs to the vendor, but it should also be critical for the vendor to check with the customer, particularly if they do both styles at random.

I had the same situation (from a different vendor) in reverse when I purchased my ring, and in the end, didn't care as much as I thought to change it.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I understand the OP's frustration that the prongs on her e-ring were not as she expected. But folks have to realize that if you order a stone + setting online and not an already completed product from a B&M store, there can always be discrepancies between what you have in mind vs the finished product. If you are someone who feels that having to 'go back and forth' for adjustments, or having to send a product back for these adjustments would result in you having a bad experience, then perhaps online purchases of such might not be for you. I've sent products back to multiple vendors, not just WF, for adjustments/changes after receiving the initial product and not once would I consider those purchases to be bad experiences. To me a bad experience would be if a vendor does not honor something that was agreed upon or refuse to fix something that I was not happy with.

marrduk24

Shiny_Rock
OP, seems like the issue is getting resolved, which is great. Needless to say can imagine there were moments of stress in-between.

Just want to echo what everyone else has said - I wouldn’t expect one to specify prong type and if pics Whiteflash sent to you had tab prongs, I would have made the assumption that the ring comes with tab prongs.

Enjoy your ring.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@scarlettzzhang just to echo what others have said I find it bizarre that some posters are suggesting that you should have specified what prongs you wanted. Whiteflash sent you photos both of which have tab claws. Absolutely no doubt in my mind that that is what you should have received. If I ordered a mahogany coloured table because that was what was in the picture I wouldn’t expect it in pine!
Do you know the funny thing about these threads (there have been plenty of a similar ilk) is that it just wouldn’t be such a big deal if the poster wasn’t so criticised . A simple gosh that’s really irritating but look it’s fixable and that vendor normally goes out of their way to sort things (as some posters have said) is all that’s needed. But ironically the extreme reactions really achieve the opposite - they don’t do the vendors or this forum any favours.
I hope you get everything sorted soon.

marrduk24

Shiny_Rock
@scarlettzzhang just to echo what others have said I find it bizarre that some posters are suggesting that you should have specified what prongs you wanted. Whiteflash sent you photos both of which have tab claws. Absolutely no doubt in my mind that that is what you should have received. If I ordered a mahogany coloured table because that was what was in the picture I wouldn’t expect it in pine!
Do you know the funny thing about these threads (there have been plenty of a similar ilk) is that it just wouldn’t be such a big deal if the poster wasn’t so criticised . A simple gosh that’s really irritating but look it’s fixable and that vendor normally goes out of their way to sort things (as some posters have said) is all that’s needed. But ironically the extreme reactions really achieve the opposite - they don’t do the vendors or this forum any favours.

Well said.

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Chiming in- when buying online I would expect a setting to arrive as pictured- it would be a good idea for the vendor to have a drop down at ordering for prong specification or to have the picture match the standard option. Even if the prong style is discussed in the written description- there can still be confusion. Saves hassle for the vendor and consumer.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@scarlettzzhang ,
I am sorry that we did not make the tab prongs as you expected. I will be meeting with our team today to get to the bottom of the miscommunication.

It is more than reasonable to assume the prong style would be the same as the photos you were sent. A customer should not have to have inside knowledge of the various jewelry making options or have the responsibility of initiating that discussion. It seems that somehow our system failed you.

We had another prong issue recently and made a change to our default style. It may be that we do not have all our arms around around that change.

We will get to the bottom of it and have a resolution for you, and a fix to make sure we eliminate this type of miscommunication with other clients going forward.

oceanblue

Shiny_Rock

Thank you. I read the original post as an FYI to future buyers. "If you care about prongs don't make the same assumption as I made". "FYI, prong alert". I am sure in the end Whiteflash will make it right with the buyer.

I would imagine (and am sure will be corrected if wrong) that Whiteflash's bread and butter customer is a first time, high value jewelry purchaser. Not a seasoned, long time jewelry "collector". The bashing of the OP may even scare away potential customers that think that Whiteflash is only set up for experts, which is the opposite of what, I think, is true. I am glad the poster was able to hold her own here in this thread.

Anyhoo I am sure your ring will be perfect in the end and I would love to see a picture!

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, this thread can caused a whole new fiasco again....

Here’s my 2cents why things can go wrong in a thread like this:

People see a Online review/complaint/whatever you name it in different way.

Nowadays, when you shop in Etsy/Ebay/wherever. You’ll notice the seller will put a disclaimer: Please contact us first if you unsatisfied with your order, we’ll do our best to fix it for you. Please don’t write bad reviews without contacting us to solve the problem.

Those disclaimers happened because reviews are very very important in e-commers. Many people expect, as long as the problem is solved, no bad reviews left in digital world.

Here in PS, some people expect the same thing, if the vendors working to fix the problem, why left bad reviews for them? This is very important to their business.

But, however, some people doesn’t aware of this kind of situation and they have different mindset. And they feel like its OK to leave a bad reviews regardless it is solved or not because thats what actually happened.

who’s right and who’s wrong? No one, its just different mindsets and seeing things from different angle.

This thread specifically is good, glad OP bring this up so future WF customers are aware to specifically ask which type of prongs they want.

Last edited:

yyc_la_signa

Rough_Rock
If the WF rep sent you pictures of the setting with tab prongs only, then you should receive tab prongs. There's no question of prong style if they show you tab prongs. At that point claw prongs would be a modification.

I have to agree with this poster here. If the WF rep sent you a photo with tab prongs, I would expect to get tab prongs. I'm sure they'll make it right.

I myself love claw prongs. I opted for a Tiffany inspired setting with claw prongs and I love them so much. They look so dainty and beautiful. I would give the ring a chance in person to see if you like them.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@scarlettzzhang ,
I am sorry that we did not make the tab prongs as you expected. I will be meeting with our team today to get to the bottom of the miscommunication.

It is more than reasonable to assume the prong style would be the same as the photos you were sent. A customer should not have to have inside knowledge of the various jewelry making options or have the responsibility of initiating that discussion. It seems that somehow our system failed you.

We had another prong issue recently and made a change to our default style. It may be that we do not have all our arms around around that change.

We will get to the bottom of it and have a resolution for you, and a fix to make sure we eliminate this type of miscommunication with other clients going forward.

First class, as always. Perfect? Most of the time, but on rare occasions there is a mistake. This is why WF has so many very loyal customers. I have never had any issues in my many dealings with WF, but I can guarantee I wouldn't be posting a rant here until I had talked to my rep (and I know Becca has been out of town for several days until today, I believe) or asked for Vera or anyone else there to resolve this issue. Then when I post in Show Me the Bling, I might say there was a little delay due to a misunderstanding on the shape of the prongs, but they fixed it and I am pleased with the result. There are good businesses and good customers and both need to be considerate of the other!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I remember when I got my first e-ring (LOL first e-ring...only on PS....:lol:), I had to bring it back to the vendor to fix the prongs because they were snagging on everything.

The vendor agreed to rework the prongs, but it really spoiled the excitement. I hated having to leave it for days and my fiance (at the time) felt badly. And this was without the added stress of having to ship something very precious, as they were local.

It was my first major jewelry purchase, and an exceedingly emotional one at that. I was just engaged, and couldn't even wear my fricken' ring. It was impossible not be disappointed even if the issue is willingly remediated by the vendor.

In a perfect world, things would go off without a hitch. But they don't always. I came here to vent about my frustrations, even though the vendor "fixed" it.

@scarlettzzhang - I totally get it. I hope that things are fixed as soon as possible, so you can put all of this behind you soon (and you will - it will all be a distant memory one day). I also imagine that many of us would love to celebrate the final result with you - so please do come back and share pictures!

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
First class, as always. Perfect? Most of the time, but on rare occasions there is a mistake. This is why WF has so many very loyal customers. I have never had any issues in my many dealings with WF, but I can guarantee I wouldn't be posting a rant here until I had talked to my rep (and I know Becca has been out of town for several days until today, I believe) or asked for Vera or anyone else there to resolve this issue. Then when I post in Show Me the Bling, I might say there was a little delay due to a misunderstanding on the shape of the prongs, but they fixed it and I am pleased with the result. There are good businesses and good customers and both need to be considerate of the other!

This works for you because you have a history with Whiteflash and you know they will always solve any issues you might have. As a new member here and someone who has never dealt with Whiteflash, spending a lot of money on a new ring/setting it’s not reasonable for them to come on here first and voice their legitamite frustration and dissapointment before talking to Whiteflash first ?

I find it totally unfair for a long time PS’er to attack and defend their beloved vendor, when a new poster/buyer has a legitimate complain when they may not know the level and professionalism of the customer service.

I see this kind of behaviour all the time on PS .....one long time PS’er will attack a new member/poster for writing a bad review then the rest of the pack of wolves will come in for the kill.

If new members are scared to post bad/negative reviews then I don’t think the vendors are benefiting from this forum in the sense of customer service perspective.

This is my opinion and my observation and is not meant to offend anyone....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results