shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Whiteflash GTG - Blindingly Beautiful Bling!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for those comparison pictures!! They really do help so very much!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! Gorgeous bling! :lickout::love::love::love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love seeing all that bling in one place! Tell me what goes on at a GTG besides sharing of the bling, and maybe a dinner and drink or two?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, an on-premises upgrade - how exciting!!! :mrgreen2:

@MissGotRocks your new stone is definitely noticeably larger in @ac117's wonderful comparison photos - but I must say, it looks just right on your finger :kiss2: And its specs are picture perfect - it must have been a blazing white fireball in-person!! :cool2: I can't wait to see tons more photos... May 31... :mrgreen2::appl::love:

A beautiful stone for a beautiful lady. I'm thrilled for you - wear it in health and happiness ::)

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a gorgeous array of sparklies :love: I was feeling slightly embarrassed (and a total creeper) that I could recognise a lot of people’s rings in this thread.. but luckily I’m not alone in this it seems :shifty:

Is it creepy that people were recognizing each other in person by their bling? :confused: Instead of putting a face to a name it was like putting a face to a ring :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who did the ginormous Casablanca ring belong to?

I don't think there was a Casablanca setting - which pic are you referring to and I could definitely give you more deets :mrgreen2:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love seeing all that bling in one place! Tell me what goes on at a GTG besides sharing of the bling, and maybe a dinner and drink or two?

Pretty much exactly this!! There was also a bit of basic shopping in the area and I may or may not have taken in some rays down by the pool for a bit, some ventured out to NASA or visited friends in the area.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, an on-premises upgrade - how exciting!!! :mrgreen2:

@MissGotRocks your new stone is definitely noticeably larger in @ac117's wonderful comparison photos - but I must say, it looks just right on your finger :kiss2: And its specs are picture perfect - it must have been a blazing white fireball in-person!! :cool2: I can't wait to see tons more photos... May 31... :mrgreen2::appl::love:

A beautiful stone for a beautiful lady. I'm thrilled for you - wear it in health and happiness ::)

I seriously can't agree more @yssie!! Not only was it a fireball, but I thought it looked ever so slightly whiter than her current stone. The size looked perfect on her finger and I personally think I'll love the proportions of her 3 stone even more now. She was slightly concerned about the size but that's why I threw Stellla in there for comparison (and to show her there's always room to go larger :twisted2::lol:)!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bonfire, you may be thinking of Bright Ice ring by cvb. It's a 4ct oec and it is to die for! :mrgreen2:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ac117 - Always room to go larger!!! I have always heard that Texans and New Yorkers have the idea that "bigger is better" in common. Now I know for sure!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to comment on how gorgeous :-o:love: all these jewels are and great it is to see the GTG was a smashing success. Kudos to WF and everyone involved!! :clap:

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Definitely dinner and drinks! I do wish I had more time to talk with everyone.
@MonkeysInk and I went jewelry shopping at the some of the local estate dealers- so fun- I need to make a thread on everything we tried on!
And @SimoneDi and I ended up at an Indian wedding downstairs after the GTG and went and danced like idiots :lol: so....a wide variety of fun and excitement!

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ah haha I didn’t know if any of my things would be in this thread. Nice to see they are. Not nice to see how tiny my grace looks in this thread :lol:
Your things are my favorite and Grace is never tiny.

I walked into breakfast looking very silly and Niel immediately put me at ease..."Hey are you with PS? I could tell because of your diamonds" :lol:
Never change!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh. Bling everywhere! I can't take it. I would not have been able to focus on a single thing. Major ADD. Thanks for all the pics @ac117

Congrats to all the PSers who were able to get together and just indulge in each other's gorgeous pieces. :appl::appl::appl:

@MissGotRocks I CANNOT wait to see your new ring. CANNOT.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love seeing all the GTG pics. I can only imagine being in a room with that much bling. My eyes would be going crazy flittering from one hand to the next, trying to take in all that blingy goodness. :drool:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh. Bling everywhere! I can't take it. I would not have been able to focus on a single thing. Major ADD. Thanks for all the pics @ac117

Congrats to all the PSers who were able to get together and just indulge in each other's gorgeous pieces. :appl::appl::appl:

[B]@MissGotRocks[/B] I CANNOT wait to see your new ring. CANNOT.

Wait - WHAT?? Did I miss something huuuuge??

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think there was a Casablanca setting - which pic are you referring to and I could definitely give you more deets :mrgreen2:
You’re right. On closer inspection I see there isn’t a Casa! :confused2:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:appl:Wow, love the video of all stunning rings bludiva!! Thank you for sharing!!!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Talk about bling!! Bravo:appl:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was wondering if any PSers would be upgrading while visiting the WF office. Congrats @MissGotRocks!!! Gorgeous stone!!! :love::love::love:
@ac117 Thank you for sharing these photos!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results