shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Whiteflash GTG - Blindingly Beautiful Bling!!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah haha I didn’t know if any of my things would be in this thread. Nice to see they are. Not nice to see how tiny my grace looks in this thread :lol:

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So many pretty things!!! But who’s is the emerald cut bracelet? I love the design and would love to know more!
That bracelet is definitely going on my wish list, as well as the yellow gold Emerald ring! So many beautiful pieces!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah haha I didn’t know if any of my things would be in this thread. Nice to see they are. Not nice to see how tiny my grace looks in this thread :lol:

Your pieces were amongst my faves!! Sorry the craptastic iphone shots didn't do all these lovelies justice! ;(

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Where your fingers sore and hands tired, ac117? lol:mrgreen2: They got quite a work out!!

cheers--Sharon

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pics ac117! Thanks for posting!

Niel...you know I adore your ring:love:!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a gorgeous array of sparklies :love: I was feeling slightly embarrassed (and a total creeper) that I could recognise a lot of people’s rings in this thread.. but luckily I’m not alone in this it seems :shifty:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You are my hero for taking photos @ac117! Thanks for taking the time to do that and share them here. There sure was a boatload of stunning bling to ogle this weekend!! I could never pick my favorite, though I think @Niel’s zircon ring might top my list. How that was an intact eBay find is just mind boggling!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sounds like it was a good time, & the wonderful pics--how fun to see IRL the pieces we all have oogled & aww'd over!! Thank you for sharing @ac117!!:appl:

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
May I ask whose ring this is? Just gorgeous. All of these are beautiful! ring.png

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
May I ask whose ring this is? Just gorgeous. All of these are beautiful! ring.png

Bright Ice. That was the first setting she had for her diamond, and when she reset it, she put the colored gemstone in it. I think it looks great!!!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are my hero for taking photos @ac117! Thanks for taking the time to do that and share them here. There sure was a boatload of stunning bling to ogle this weekend!! I could never pick my favorite, though I think @Niel’s zircon ring might top my list. How that was an intact eBay find is just mind boggling!

Baw thanks that means a lot coming from you

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

What your grace may lack in sheer size is more than made up for in sheer beauty - one of the most nicely cut stones I've ever seen! Always a fave of mine!

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for these great pics, @ac117!

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
@ac117 I’m so glad you were able to take all those pictures. Most of the pictures I took, cane out blurry.

It was so great meeting all of you!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What beautiful photos of gorgous bling!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
D1652C25-F086-4AB4-9552-C00EF2ADD748.png I love this one! Where oh where can I find out more about it?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We all have different sizes and tastes but everyone's bling was truly drool worthy. If we all liked the exact same thing, life would be boring!! It is so much fun to see what everyone else has chosen for themselves - gives food for thought and inspiration for other pieces.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We all have different sizes and tastes but everyone's bling was truly drool worthy. If we all liked the exact same thing, life would be boring!! It is so much fun to see what everyone else has chosen for themselves - gives food for thought and inspiration for other pieces.

I couldn't agree more!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ac117, thank you! I was looking all over for it! It is a showstopper and absolutely breathtaking!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY - thanks for the AMAZING pics of AMAZING bling - and thank you everyone who has been sharing and posting and educating ... sounds like this PS/WF GTG knocked it out of the park!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@ac117 :wavey:You are amazing and beautiful and everything nice! Thanks so much for sharing these pictures. I missed Saturday night but had a blast on Friday and really enjoyed meeting everyone.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ac117 you certainly did a great job with these pictures! I must say that every time I needed help with anything you were right there to help me! You are such a delight - so glad we had the opportunity to meet!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE :kiss2: all the bling and all the PSers at the GTG. What a marvelous experience and glad everyone had a great time and thanks for sharing pics with all of us @ac117 :appl:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ac117 you certainly did a great job with these pictures! I must say that every time I needed help with anything you were right there to help me! You are such a delight - so glad we had the opportunity to meet!

You're too sweet, I'm very glad we met as well!! And these are just for you to hopefully tide you over until the end of the month! Your new stone is an absolute stunner - you already know it spoke to me slightly more than your previous stone and I think you'll get used to her very quickly!

IMG_8606.JPG IMG_8605.JPG IMG_8601.JPG IMG_8602.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results