Premium
Wow...How awesome you all had a fabulous time. :bigsmile:

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Andelain|1455040974|3988898 said:
Love that pic! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

BTW, I'm still waiting for my 'special' pics. ;-) :mrgreen:
We will be posting more pics that were taken during the event. We had another project that was going on concurrent with the event that the photo team were involved with. That project was completed today so I would expect to see more pics coming out fairly soon.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain|1454992761|3988655 said:

There just are not words! :love: :love:

Such a fantastic experience for those who went! Thank you for sharing your experience & pictures with us! :clap:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's another gorgeous photo of the Esperanza taken by the WF photographer!

esperanza-purple.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's a picture of us taking pictures of the Esperanza in the Whiteflash showroom....

008_b.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
(Just wanted to add that I don't want to post anyone else's picture, so they may post pictures of themselves. Just block out faces of others if you do, please.

Also, we took pictures of other jewelry over the weekend that we will post on a Show Me the Bling thread since this thread is really for the Esperanza event. I am waiting for a few more pictures from others and will post that thread soon!)

Here are a couple of photos of our wonderful hosts at Whiteflash!

017_0.jpg

019_b.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Texas Leaguer|1455045774|3988957 said:

We will be posting more pics that were taken during the event. We had another project that was going on concurrent with the event that the photo team were involved with. That project was completed today so I would expect to see more pics coming out fairly soon.

Is it OK if I post the video of Judi reciting the Esperanza poem? I got it complete, and its really nice.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1455075158|3989201 said:
Here's another gorgeous photo of the Esperanza taken by the WF photographer!

I hadn't seen that one yet! :love: :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain|1455080275|3989217 said:

Is it OK if I post the video of Judi reciting the Esperanza poem? I got it complete, and its really nice.

The poem was just wonderful! If she doesn't want the video posted, perhaps we can post the poem itself!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Not a bling pic, but it's related since I was packing for the trip. Jut thought I'd share the chuckle. :D

packing.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
This one might be my fave that Evan took. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

esperanza-reflection.jpg

And here's a fun pic of me taking a pic. :D And getting photobombed by Brian! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

010_0.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain|1455085528|3989239 said:
This one might be my fave that Evan took. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

esperanza-reflection.jpg

And here's a fun pic of me taking a pic. :D And getting photobombed by Brian! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

010_0.jpg
I do see that he was keeping his eye on you :naughty: :saint: :lol:
Did you catch a fever for any of the diamonds you saw?
I'm so happy you got to go, Andelain. & You were a great ambassador for the rest of us.

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
I'm loving reading about everyone's experiences and seeing the gorgeous pictures. Keep the pics coming!!! And thank you for sharing!!! I can see the excitement through the pictures. :wavey:

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Andelain|1455080275|3989217 said:

Andelain,
I just asked the Whiteflash Poet Laureate (Judi) and she said it would be fine to post the video if you want to.

I did not realize anyone was recording it. We should have done it ourselves! Judi has regaled the Whiteflash team with dozens of her entertaining poems on various special occasions over the years and I don't know that we have ANY of them on video. What were we thinking!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Texas Leaguer|1455118374|3989332 said:
Andelain,
I just asked the Whiteflash Poet Laureate (Judi) and she said it would be fine to post the video if you want to.

I did not realize anyone was recording it. We should have done it ourselves! Judi has regaled the Whiteflash team with dozens of her entertaining poems on various special occasions over the years and I don't know that we have ANY of them on video. What were we thinking!

REALLY, what WERE you thinking?!?!?! :lol:

I also have the other poem she did, I'll post that too. I really enjoyed both of them.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1455079072|3989213 said:
(Just wanted to add that I don't want to post anyone else's picture, so they may post pictures of themselves. Just block out faces of others if you do, please.

Also, we took pictures of other jewelry over the weekend that we will post on a Show Me the Bling thread since this thread is really for the Esperanza event. I am waiting for a few more pictures from others and will post that thread soon!)

Thank you for posting the pics DS--what a wonderful trip it must have been & wonderful hosts to boot! Could you go around the table in your picture here & tell us who is who? It'd be fun to put the faces with the names we all know!! Thank you! :appl: :appl: :wavey:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
sarahb|1455128861|3989388 said:

Thank you for posting the pics DS--what a wonderful trip it must have been & wonderful hosts to boot! Could you go around the table in your picture here & tell us who is who? It'd be fun to put the faces with the names we all know!! Thank you! :appl: :appl: :wavey:

I can give you the 3 on the right. From right to left, Bob Hoskins-Diamond Consultant Extraordinaire, Leon-Oh my my, and Debi Wexler, Queen of all things WF. The other 2 standing are WF'ers, but I don't remember their names right now. The 3 seated on the left may not wish to be named, so I'll leave that to them to do. Hopefully Brian or DS remember the other 2 names.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sarahb|1455128861|3989388 said:

Sure! The top picture is Bryan Boyne, aka Texas Leaguer, bottom pic has Eliezer the WF COO to the far left, Debi W. CEO sitting at the end of the table, to her right is Leon, head of production, and then Bob H. far right, gemologist/sales.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1455130102|3989399 said:
Sure! The top picture is Bryan Boyne, aka Texas Leaguer, bottom pic has Eliezer the WF COO to the far left, Debi W. CEO sitting at the end of the table, to her right is Leon, head of production, and then Bob H. far right, gemologist/sales.

Cool! All I could get to come out of my brain was Eli, and I knew that wasn't right! :oops:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. What a fabulous story, fabulous time and fabulous diamond. :wavey: :appl:

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a fantastic treat!! Thank you all so very much for sharing, it's wonderful to read about and see the pictures. What a beautiful piece of history :))

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pictures - thanks so much for sharing!!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Texas Leaguer|1455580405|3991407 said:
Thought you all might like to see a new article we just posted as a follow up to hosting Esperanza in Houston. It includes a nice video collage done by our photo team along with some other eye candy.

http://www.whiteflash.com/about-diamonds/news/esperanza-diamond-first-hand-look-1510.htm

Enjoy!

Great article. And it's so right in that the stone really comes alive when you can see it move. I thought it was pretty in the pictures, but when I had it the second time, and just held in my hand and moved it around that made me swoon. A real treasure there, that's for sure!

And as promised, video of WF's Poet Laureate, Judi (can't remember last name :oops: ) reading the poem she wrote about the Esperanza. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

https://youtu.be/Ky3UZ0l8CRQ

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Andelain|1455583750|3991419 said:
Texas Leaguer|1455580405|3991407 said:
Thought you all might like to see a new article we just posted as a follow up to hosting Esperanza in Houston. It includes a nice video collage done by our photo team along with some other eye candy.

http://www.whiteflash.com/about-diamonds/news/esperanza-diamond-first-hand-look-1510.htm

Enjoy!

Great article. And it's so right in that the stone really comes alive when you can see it move. I thought it was pretty in the pictures, but when I had it the second time, and just held in my hand and moved it around that made me swoon. A real treasure there, that's for sure!

And as promised, video of WF's Poet Laureate, Judi (can't remember last name :oops: ) reading the poem she wrote about the Esperanza. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

https://youtu.be/Ky3UZ0l8CRQ
It's Judi Wolf and she has been at Whiteflash for 15 years. She has marked so many important Whiteflash occassions with poems like this. Esperanza is America's treasure and Judi Wolf is Whiteflash's treasure :D

Thank you for capturing this Andelain!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great video Bryan.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
marcy|1455587075|3991438 said:
Great video Bryan.
Thanks Marcy. Of couse I cannot take ANY credit for it. That's the work of Tim and Evan and Isaac in the photo lab (aka "the bat cave").
They come up with some beautiful stuff. I particularly like the section of the video that goes to close up with the LED lights. You can really appreciate what is happening with the stone as she draws you in.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Texas Leaguer|1455586226|3991434 said:
It's Judi Wolf and she has been at Whiteflash for 15 years. She has marked so many important Whiteflash occassions with poems like this. Esperanza is America's treasure and Judi Wolf is Whiteflash's treasure :D

Thank you for capturing this Andelain!

I feel so bad that I couldn't remember it, because she's so talented. How did she get to be a Poet Laureate?

BTW, I know the video is crappy compared to what you folks do, but you can repost it if you like. :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results