shape
carat
color
clarity

WhiteFlash Diamond in Whitehouse Brothers Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty, a very unique and unusual setting. Congrats!

lizzyd

Shiny_Rock
OMG, that is beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (licks the monitor screen ...)

I love antique styles. and the stone looks perfect!

It''s really cool the way the tripple prongs sort of fill out the corners creating the look from a little bit of a distance of a gigantimundo square cut stone.

Lots there to love.

Congrats, and enjoy!

Cheers,
LizzyD

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
I love those antique settings!!! Gorgeous!!
30.gif
30.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooooh!!!! I am SO saving this design as inspiration for my future cushion RHR!!!! (Let me know if that''s not OK with you!!!)

I LOVE the sapphire accents, LOVE the triple prongs, LOVE the platinum filigree, and LOVE LOVE LOVE the arrows on your WF stunner!!!!! Congrats, and happy anniversary!!!

Can you post pics of the matching wband? Thanks!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy [email protected] setting is absolute STUNNING. I''m in love. What a fabulous, unique look. The sapphires REALLY serve as wonderful accents that show off the ornate construction of the setting. What an amazing ring. Congrats!!!!

bobswench

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/14/2005 1
6.gif
4:55 PM
Author: JCJD
Ooooooooh!!!! I am SO saving this design as inspiration for my future cushion RHR!!!! (Let me know if that''s not OK with you!!!)

I LOVE the sapphire accents, LOVE the triple prongs, LOVE the platinum filigree, and LOVE LOVE LOVE the arrows on your WF stunner!!!!! Congrats, and happy anniversary!!!

Can you post pics of the matching wband? Thanks!
Thanks, everybody! I absolutely love it.

I asked the vendor for pictures of the matching band, but they don''t have any, nor do they have a sample to preview. I wonder what''s up with that? They want me to fork over the $$$ and take it on faith that I''ll like the ring they create.

I''m working with WhiteFlash to see what they can come up with....I have tons more faith in them!

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is magnificent!!!! I love the sapphires..............

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
I ADORE your ring!!! Magnificent!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results